[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WELCOME HOME, ANON! >Give me a big kiss, I've missed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 480x640
>WELCOME HOME, ANON!
>Give me a big kiss, I've missed you so much!
>I made your favourite, sushi.
>But if you're tired, we can go to bed right away. Maybe cuddle and watch the second season of that anime?
>Okay, gaming is fine too. Did you know there's a new fan expansion to skyrim? Its called Enderal, and it has up to 100h of playtime! I already installed it for you, I know how many hours you've already spent on skyrim haha.
>Oh no, you can play, I like to watch just as much.
>I love you anon.

Why don't you have a weeb gf to take care of you?
>>
>implying I don't

originality
>>
>>29836531
>weeb girlfriend
>skyrim

Hmmmmm
>>
I hate sushi and don' t watch anime.
Also Skyrim wasn't that good, Morrowind was the shit.
>>
File: 1467418914931.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1467418914931.png
6 KB, 205x246
>>29836531
thanks for letting us know about Enderal OP, forgot about that mod. well I guess its another saturday of skyrim mods like a fucking loser faggot.
>>
>>29836634
>Oh okay anon, sorry I forgot. You have tried and disliked all innumerable versions of sushi. Here's your favourite, cheetos and mountain dew.
>Now let's do something different, like shitpost on that anime forum about hating anime and watch those (you)s pop up!
>>
>>29836767
>>29836767
Sounds much better famalam!
>>
>>29836531
i really dont believe theres any girl that acts like this in a relationship.
>>
>>29836531
I can order 40% off sushi any roll I want, not that I would eat sushi made by someone i can't sue anyways,
Coming home, ordering sushi early, downloading a mod, taking a nap while it finishes downloading and installing and having a ton of sushi while playing sounds nice tho
>>
>>29836814
>tfw I do, because my drugs give me euphoria over the smallest things. Also my lowass self esteem makes me think I don't deserve him, so I try to please him best I can.
>>
>>29836531
That's not a gf, its a fucking servant retard. This is why none of you will ever be in healthy relationships.
>>
File: 1452660633274.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1452660633274.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
get the heck out and never come back

origami bloxxit
>>
File: 1467503242039.jpg (91 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1467503242039.jpg
91 KB, 500x333
>>29836814
tfw my girlfriend sits and watches me play video games because she loves me and simply enjoys the time we spend together
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.