[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's real talk for a moment r9k, and be honest for a moment.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: why am I alive.jpg (65 KB, 1019x422) Image search: [Google]
why am I alive.jpg
65 KB, 1019x422
Let's real talk for a moment r9k, and be honest for a moment.

Like at least 95% of the first world population gets laid.

This includes homeless people, autistic people, fat and ugly people, literally EVERY TYPE of loser gets laid. Douchebags who are ugly & fat get laid. Criminals, people who don't shower.. crackheads ALL of them gets laid.

Yet we are virgins.
Let that sink in for a moment, and tell me why I shouldn't commit suicide.
>>
95% of statistics on 4chan are made up
>>
>>29836464
We are the 5%. We are the special snowflakes. We are the ones who stand out in a crowd because we're too ugly.
>>
>>29836464
In the street i see any kind of couples, i just dont know how the fuck they meet, or what is in the middle or the atraction dinamics is just sickening hard to understand
>>
>>29836564
What is hard to understand about it?

I don't understand you people. Are guys mentally disabled?
>>
>>29836464
why do people care so much about virginity?

i can't fathom any reason other than societal pressure, and if you care about that then you're a normie

do i just have an abysmal sex drive or something? no testosterone? i feel no urge for sex, the very idea sounds exhausting and disgusting, i feel no urge for human relationships

what in the unholy fuck would even change once you lost your virginity to warrant caring so much in the first place? you put your dick in a hole? so fucking what? you're being irrational
>>
>>29836562
No, you're an idiot. It's not "we're too ugly" Go the fuck outside, get a social life and realize that even abominations get laid.

I am actively outside and I seen people who aren't even half as attractive as me get laid.

I at least score high on dating sites and rateme threads and had plenty of women initiate messages on me, so don't fucking blame your looks you denial fucker.

There's something extra in play, and I don't see how my personality is worse than a criminal who rapes & beats women.
>>
>>29836719
You're not normal, quit trying to impose your mental illness onto other people.

Next you're going to question why do people laugh, why do they have emotions, why do they have a conscience.

It's because we're fucking human, and you're an idiot to question peoples biology. Asking a human why they're acting like a human is beyond retarded and doesn't deserve an explanation. Use your fucking brain, if you think that sexual production and copulation doesn't make sense, then you need to see a doctor. NO ONE should have to explain this to you, you have problems if you can't even remotely comprehend it.

Fuck, I hate idiots like you.. you just can't THINK at all. Just because you're mentally ill doesn't mean everyone else is. You're the weird one.
>>
>>29836562
diversity and being unique aren't always good, these are just modern liberal memes
>>
because if you're a sub 8 male, you're automatically a subhuman in the eyes of a women. There is no 'average'. Average to a women is 8+/10, ie fucking male models like simon nessman.

most of you are 0/10
>>
>>29836917
You're implying that at least 95% of men are sub 8 males.

Holy fuck I'm leaving this board, am I the only one who actually went outside for longer than a hour?
>>
>>29836797
i AM normal

mental illness is bullshit

i'm not going to question laughing, emotions and a conscience, i experience those too, stop jumping the gun

i understand human instinct and biology

i am a slave to instinct in other ways like everybody, but not whatsoever when it comes to sex and the need to reproduce, i am strictly against reproducing and think those who do should be put to death
>>
>>29836917
I bet that guy has the most boring personality imaginable.
>>
>>29836952
yes, chad gets it all

you get the ravaged leftovers
>>
>>29836988
nice cope
>>
I used to care when I was in my 20's. Libido just go away and you learn to have pleasure in other activities. It worked for me.
>>
>>29836464
high standards
Most of us refuse to date someone who isn't a perfect ten. r9k is an extremely and unduly arrogant place. Everyone thinks they have a genius iq here and expects women to worship them. If robots would learn to be humble they'd get laid
>>
>>29837064
then why are you here? This board cares about nothing but getting laid. Even when we're racist it's always something to do with sex
>>
>>29837105
i bet you think that rose threads are the only kind of thread in r9k
>>
>>29836956
>thinks people who reproduce should be put to death
No, you're not fucking normal, go see a therapist and ask them if they think you're normal.
>>
File: sdfhbtnkybf.jpg (34 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
sdfhbtnkybf.jpg
34 KB, 480x269
>>29836988
>boring personality
>unattractive
just kill me please...
>>
>>29836464
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 32. Wasn't a hooker either.
>>
>>29837121
some basic facts
1we have threads proving black men are the least desirable race of men
2we know black virgins are rare as fuck
3that means noone here should be a virgin
M.P
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.