[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just become amoral? >do whatever you want,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159 KB, 1920x1080
Why don't you just become amoral?

>do whatever you want, as long as you get away with it
>no unpleasant feelings when bad things happen to other people
>probably become super successful since well over half of executive positions are occupied by people ranking high on the Psychopathy checklist

There is literally NO reason to have genuine concern for others. Anyone who tells you otherwise is engaging in slave-morality.
>>
File: 1418110077368.jpg (58 KB, 691x470) Image search: [Google]
1418110077368.jpg
58 KB, 691x470
>tfw diagnosed sociopath and always seeing all the edge people put on that shit
>>
You can't become amoral. If you commit an act knowing it's wrong, it's immoral. You're choosing to be an asshole rather than coming off as one.
>>
File: 1465835573146.jpg (98 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
1465835573146.jpg
98 KB, 1137x640
>>29836571
>an act that's wrong
>>
>>29836388
I don't choose to feel bad about certain actions, I just do.
>>
>>29836669
Disregarding morality is harder than it seems, Stirnbro.
>>
>>29836500
Underrated post.
Is it true that sociopaths can't feel love?
>>
>>29836500
I don't understand this post.s
>>
File: Ill Nietzshe.jpg (129 KB, 939x681) Image search: [Google]
Ill Nietzshe.jpg
129 KB, 939x681
>>29836571
Not if you're beyond good and evil senpai
>>
>>29836388
Already am. I stare at little girls in public lustfully like it's nothing.
>>
>>29836388
>Why don't you just become amoral?
I already am, right and wrong are human ideas with no basis in reality. If you referring to breaking the law well that has it's own consequences not related to morals. Even legally fucking people over has consequences. A 2bit psychopath isn't the same person as your wall street psycho.
As far as money people don't part with it easy. I try to position myself at work so that I'm the only one who knows certain things and hopefully can leverage myself up. I work hard because I want money not because of some moral standard, for me and my skill set it's the most efficient means to an end. Being amoral doesn't mean you are a charismatic chad.
>>
>>29836388
I guess I'm just too good natured.
>>
>>29836936
Neech knew he was the "villain". He believed he was "by far the most terrible man that has ever existed ". But if you can't dare to be the bad guy, progress can't be made. His rivals like Jesus and Socrates had done the same.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.