[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /good self-esteem/ here? >Have no friends >Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 12432543671.jpg (137 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
12432543671.jpg
137 KB, 1280x715
Anyone else /good self-esteem/ here?

>Have no friends
>Have no life
>Still fundamentally like myself
>Don't think I deserve this fate
>Can see why other people would like me and find me interesting if only they got to know me
>>
>>29836357
living in a dream, eh?
>>
>>29836357
So why don't they get to know you? Because of those shitty parts of you that you're not acknowledging. You may have good self-esteem, but you've also got a big ego. Prioritize understanding yourself above feeling good about yourself and you'll recognize the bad habits and traits you need to change.
>>
Mine is ok, good, really good, it depends on my mood.

I'm also a total failure in life, 27, no job, no gf, got some hobbys but thats all, oh, and a severe illness.

I dont think that I deserve it either but I see there this path when I look back ... if I had taken this path my life would be absolutely different ..

Our difference is maybe that other people can find me interesting without knowing me.

And propably that I thin every day about ending this life ..
>>
>>29836410
>So why don't they get to know you?
I'm hiding in my apartment so they never get the chance. I'm also avoidant and slow to trust.
>>
>>29837138
Well, it's easy to maintain a positive opinion of yourself when your own is the only one you have to hear. But if it crumbles when exposed to a negative one, it wasn't actually that healthy a sense of self-esteem. So there you are, bemoaning your fate of having no friends or no life, yet doing nothing to change it. You can blame your personality (disorder) all you like, but at the end of the day you're the one who has to live with the consequences of your inaction.
>>
>>29837409
I'm just counting my blessings. I'm just happy that I don't have the compulsion to call myself a piece of shit every day in addition to my other problems. I didn't make this thread to try to solve anything.
>>
>>29836357
I have good self esteem too. I think I am a good person, and I like the person I am.

At the same time I know it's completely my fault that I have no friends - and that is due in at least part to my personality.

That being said - I don't really know if I want to change. I feel that I am fine with no friends.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.