[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just get some tattoos? They are literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11
File: tatoos.png (583 KB, 790x487) Image search: [Google]
tatoos.png
583 KB, 790x487
Why don't you just get some tattoos? They are literally green flags you can without much effort and they last forever.
>>
They go green and it looks like shit
>>
>>29836297
>handsome ripped Chads with tattoos
>just get a tattoo
>>
My wife and I have a deal where she'll get nipple piercings if I get a tattoo so I need to pick something
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 750x1222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 750x1222
>>29836297
>implying tattoos look good on ugly people with ugly bodies
You're a fucking retard, OP.
>>
>>29836386
this so much
classic case of "when Chad does it, it's hot" as evidenced by OPs picture.
>>
>>29836297
>I looooove nerdy guys! XD
>posts Chad with glasses
>I looooove guys with tattoos! XD
>posts Chad with tattoos

Women love Chad. Everything else is just rearranging deck chairs.
>>
>>29836297
Pro-tip: any time you see a statement like this, substitute 'Chads' for 'guys.'
>>
>>29836297
I have 2 full sleeves, they don't really do anything for me.
inb4 trash and ruined life etc.
I did it for myself, not for others, I like nippon so I based my theme on that.
I'm not ripped though just skinnyfat.
>>
>>29836504
>skinnyfat
>gets shit weeb tattoos
o I am laughing
>>
>>29836504
>Japanese themed tattoos

You're not even Japanese are you?
>>
>>29836504
post pictures of your tattoos
>>
>>29836504
>weeb tattoos on a fat robot
OK this I gotta see
>>
>>29836297
>guys with tattoos lol
>posts a tall, athletic guy with a tattoo

>nerdy guys lol
>posts a tall, athletic guy wearing glasses

>when he's a gentleman lol
>posts a tall, athletic guy wearing a suit

>guys with motorcycles lol
>posts a tall, athletic guy riding a motorcycle

>guys with long hair lol
>posts a tall, athletic guy with long hair

hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
Because I'm not a subhuman who draws on himself like a child to feel unique
>>
>>29836601
Instead you do whatever it is you're doing now to feel unique
>>
I'll get this one in a year or so, I work out and have huge pecs so it will look awesome on my left pec.
>>
>>29836576
pretty sure I said skinnyfat, as in my belly isn't ripped, it just hangs a bit if lean forward, otherwise it blends in with the rest of the body
>>
File: Susie Dirkins lolipop.jpg (47 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
Susie Dirkins lolipop.jpg
47 KB, 700x600
>Tattoos in Japan are associated with persons involved in organized crime, and are definitely not in line with the image and expectations of our company. You will be expected to keep tattoos covered while on business, which may include wearing shorts and a t-shirt for activities such as sports day.

>In addition, you will need to keep tattoos covered in the communities where you are living. If you have tattoos, consider carefully if you are able to keep them covered. Note that cover-up make-up is often not sufficient in Japan's hot, humid climate. Sleeves, collars and other clothing must cover the tattoo even with arms raised, kneeling, or bowing.
>>
>>29836383
>nipple piercings
Have fun never playing with her nipples again.
>>
>>29836711
It's also more socially acceptable for gaijins to have them as they know the culture is different elsewhere.
Still it doesn't hurt to cover them
>>
>>29836711
>tfw have to tie a bandage around my neck before work everyday to hide a dumb tattoo i got while i was drunk

it just says "FUCK" in simple lines like it was drawn in pen
>>
If a woman thinks tattoos are a major turn on then why would I want to date her, that's a major red flag.
>>
>>29836297
you do know that is a CHAD with tattoos

if you end up getting a tattoo it'll be like this
>pic related

thats like saying

the stacies on instagram go 'boys who cook *heart emoji* " while showing some 10/10 model chad fitness guru cooking some shit for some stacy
they don't mean they like guys who cook
they like HOT GUYS who cook

ie. you'll always see girls who go on facebook and post '<3 boys with blue eyes <3" or "boys with long brown hair< 3 <3 "
it doesn't mean they want YOU if you have that
they mean the guy who they're interested in (AKA CHAD) has those qualities
>>
Got this shit on my shoulder, hard to find a job but no problem getting pussy since i'm fit.
>>
op you're stupid as fuck
please see

>>29836592
>>29836855
>>
>>29836566
not sure I want, they tend to get copied and stick around forever, kinda like the Luffy one from /a/ which I almost posted in before he posted and got a thread full of replies to it
>>
File: college for women.jpg (99 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
college for women.jpg
99 KB, 1280x853
would you cut off one of your fingers if it impressed cum sluts?

because getting a tattoo removed is like getting a second degree burn once a week.
>>
File: 5e1.png (187 KB, 680x693) Image search: [Google]
5e1.png
187 KB, 680x693
>got really drunk a couple years ago
>got "Leviticus 19:28" tattooed on my back
"Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the LORD.
>>
>>29836430

Precisely. It especially pisses me off when it's "Guys with glasses omg xdddd", "Guys who play video games omgggggg"

Fucking Chad.
>>
>>29836386
> implying tats ever look good
"am i cool yet" typical trend cancer
>>
File: 1467034658220.png (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467034658220.png
55 KB, 600x600
>>29836980
That's pretty cool imo. Better than basic bitch cheesy lines at least
>>
File: 1467647413008.jpg (169 KB, 568x666) Image search: [Google]
1467647413008.jpg
169 KB, 568x666
>>29836980
Pretty funny my man. Good thing I have the sense to never consider tatts.
>>
>>29837056
Normally I wouldn't, either. When I drink, though, I drink a lot, and I do stupid things.
>>
>>29837014
the problem is, betas take this shit at face value.
as in "women want a man who is like this" (meaning women want a Chad who is like this)
they eat it up
they actually believe that they could get women if they just did X
>>
So just work out and get a tattoo. These are just things guys so which enhance their image NOT MAKE THE IMAGE ITSELF. So if you are a pile of shit it won't make you great, but if you are good looking or average it may improve your image of that's what the girl happens to be into. Or you can just do what makes you happy and not be some beta cunt who does stuff for others approval.
>>
File: IMmmP8A.gif (121 KB, 910x1354) Image search: [Google]
IMmmP8A.gif
121 KB, 910x1354
>>29836297
>They are literally green flags you can without much effort
That's not how it works
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.