[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military Robot Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8
Any robots thinking about joining the military? I can answer your questions. I as a robot successfully joined the military. The 80-20 will comes out on a military bare because there is so few girls. Most of the white girls here pick black guys and some tall handsome white guys.

Anyways ask away.
>>
>>29836000
thinking about it since a couple of days. Do they have jobs for people who studied biology? I like what im studying now but i kinda want to combine it with the military if that is possible.
>>
I am a uni fag and am interested in joining the OCS for the Navy. Thoughts? I just wanna learn more about it and I want a personal account
>>
I was in the army for 3 years before I got med boarded. Deployed once only. I can answer questions too.
>>
>>29836000
I'm not very /fit/ but I have alot patience since I have autism. Do you think I could pass for a simple grunt?
>>
>>29836099
Please just talk about your experience. Everything good and bad
>>
which military branch will be the easiest for a robot neet to adjust to?
>>
>>29836165
Yeah you can pass. They will get in you in shape, but after that you gotta stay in shape. The degree of fit you have to get depends on which branch. Air force is 33 push ups in a minute you have to be able to do. 43 sit ups in a minute. And a 1.5 mile run in 13:36 minutes. But in basic military training they get you in shape, if you want to stay in and not get kicked out you have to meet these standards when you get tested annually or biannually.
>>
>>29836000
What's the limit on fucked-up-ness? How many mental disorders till we can't join up?
>>
>>29836000
2 questions.
1.) I am definitely joining after college. I have done JROTC in high school and my father was in for 20 years so I know what I am getting into. I wan't to know what exactly is needed from an officer and what their duties are versus an enlisted?
2.) How are the girls? If they are shit how do civilian girls typically view a soldier?
>>
>>29836217
Can't have any. But they aren't allowed to check your medical records so you can get away with it. Medical records are private, congress made a law regarding this.
>>
I got nothing going on in my life at all, I'm 24 only worked shit jobs, no chance of college or uni now, no job prospects, don't feel like searching for a minimum wage job that I'll hate forever then have to work at minimum wage forever and a day onwards. Thinking of joining the Royal Navy (british btw)

Is it something you shouldn't do as a last resort? Pros and cons?
>>
>>29836252
>2
They're hot. Really hot. (Especially marines)
>>
>>29836252
>1.) I am definitely joining after college. I have done JROTC in high school and my father was in for 20 years so I know what I am getting into. I wan't to know what exactly is needed from an officer and what their duties are versus an enlisted?
Being officer is good. The role of enlisted is just to take orders, they are the working class of the military. The duty of an officer is to lead their team, you are leaders. You are people in power and you lead the enlisted. Again enlisted do the crappy jobs, enlisted are basically hired laborers.
>2.) How are the girls? If they are shit how do civilian girls typically view a soldier?
Lol. Military women are the worst. Most of the white girls here the first thing they did was try to hit on a black guy because they haven't had cock for 2 months while in boot camp. Most of them on my base hang and flirt with black guys and tall white guys. Guys are so thirsty that the women here are worshiped everyday by men.

Civilian girls view military members as attractive because you have some position of authority. You also have free healthcare, housing, food, etc. Great benefits for them.
>>
>>29836185
I miss it. I'd go back in a heartbeat if I could.
The hours fucking sucked but that's different depending on your MOS and your unit. My company usually worked 12-16hr days and often slept at work to save time, but the rest of the battalion generally worked about 6-8hr days.
Since we lived in each other's pockets, some of us were very very close. I had never had friends before I joined the military so it was pretty intense for me especially.
Those are probably the biggest things I guess, not sure what you wanted to hear. Anything specific you wanted to know about? Basic, deployment, training, PT?
>>
>>29836252
Girls in the military are below shit tier.

Civilian girls who live around the base view you as a free check and will try to con you into marrying them so they can divorce and keep a steady pay check coming
>>
>>29836331
I got all day so if you don't mind going into full detail about all that then I would appreciate it greatly
>>
>going to graduate uni in a few years
>interested in joining army
>tfw not american and I don't want to join canada's cuck army
>>
>>29836331
What was your MOS? and why were you working twice as long as the other companies? was your captain/first sergeant a dick?
>>
>>29836440
Yeah alright.
Basic isn't too bad, just do what you're told and don't get into fights. They're not allowed to hit you anymore and they're technically not supposed to curse at you either, although they still do. The gas chamber is no biggie either, according to newer soldiers they hardly put any tablets in now, and it wasn't even that bad when I went through. Same with PT, no biggie. You do a practice PT test on the first day. I think I did about 2 whole push ups. By the end of basic I maxed out on push ups. They'll get you there, your drill sgt isn't going to let anyone go home over something that stupid. I'm emphasizing this because this is probably the #1 thing people worry about. We did have a couple of people drop out for this but from what I remember they were all girls who put in zero effort. Be careful in the male barracks. I don't know too many details because I'm a girl but apparently there was one guy the others didn't like, and they used to crowd around him and piss on him on the regular.

Deployment was mostly chill. We spent most of the time playing video games and working out. Although the shitters are fucking nasty and you have to watch out for the bugs. It's also where I got hurt which is what ended up ending my career. I know it's going to come up so I might as well get this shit out of the way. Yes, I've killed people. I want to make it clear that it doesn't feel good. I didn't enjoy it.

Any questions at this point? Should I just keep rambling?
>>
>>29836499
91B. We just never finished working. We were always behind. The bc would get mad and yell at the co who'd get mad and yell at us. Then 1sgt would tell us we're sleeping in the motor pool until we get caught up. This was in a FA unit, so the other companies just didn't have anything to do in garrison I guess. They told me they'd study for a couple hours and then go home.
Every 1sgt I had since AIT was a lady and they usually acted like they had something to prove. So yeah, they were dicks. The co usually wasn't as bad.
>>
>>29836659
Holy shit much of that sounds pretty brutal. What branch and nation did you belong to? And yes I would love for you to ramble more because personal experience helps me the most
>>
>>29836440
>>29836659
Its better to stick to yourself for the first two weeks. Don't try to help anyone, because of you're wrong, then they will resent you for it.
By the third and fourth weeks, everyone will start warming/hating each other, and you'll figure out who you can talk to, and who to avoid. Just do as you're told, and never fall asleep during fireguard.

As the mechanic anon said, PT is pretty straight forward, you might struggle with it when you first get there, but just stick to it, and the drill sgts wont let you fail.
>>
>>29836659
> I'm a girl
Yeah get out of my thread. There's not much difference between being a civilian and a girl in the military, at least the treatment. I had girls boast about pretending to cry to manipulate their mti at boot camp
>>
>>29836845
US army.
It wasn't fun most of the time but I don't know, I loved it. Like I said, I'd go back if I could. I'm back now to how I was before, basically a shut in. They were really the only family I had and I miss them more than I could say.

We went to the field probably about a week or two every other month. I fucking loved the field. Same deal here though, it'll be different depending on your MOS. The first day or two is just setting up all the tents and lining up the trucks, digging fighting positions, etc. We'd wake up about an hour before the sun and sit in our fighting positions for about an hour and a half. Then most people would go back to sleep and the rest of us would get breakfast and look for stuff to do. We mechanics weren't allowed to do services or big repairs in the field, so it was mostly recovery missions, training, and chillin. I got really lucky with my leadership, almost always had a cool squad leader. Sometimes being in the field gets kind of boring but after a certain point I really enjoyed being bored since I was so busy the rest of the time. We'd just sit around and tell each other stories, or watch movies, or go mudding. I learned how to drive there.
Shit would get pretty gay pretty fast. All the guys would be cuddling by day 2 and my platoon sgt would start whittling lewd things.
>>
>>29836000
I'm not surprised most women in the military are coalburning sluts.
>>
>>29837214
JRTC was also pretty cool, except that it's in Louisiana. You wear miles gear, which is a harness and a halo with sensors on it, and a laser on your weapon. Basically laser tag. When you got shot or hit an IED or anything like that, you'd flat line. When you died, you went to the death camp which was basically just a shady area where you slept all day. After a couple of days you get res'd.
The enemy would do drive by shootings and raid our camp. They also had villages which we would clear.
Basically all the cool parts of deployment without any of the pain or fear. Although it was kind of scary sometimes, they did a pretty good job with the realism and some people got really into it, would drop to the ground and start screaming when they got hit. It was creepy at night when you'd just hear a gunshots and screaming from distant camps.
>>
>>29837327
We did combatives every week for PT, which is the army's hand-to-hand combat. A lot of people complained about it but it was pretty fun. If somebody has a problem with somebody, that's where they'd squash their beef. I got along with most people so it was just for fun for me, but some people would really get into it. I think our platoon sgt intentionally paired up people he knew didn't like each other so they could get it out of their system and not fight for real. Better to choke each other out on a soft mat under supervision than in the barracks alone, I figure.
To me, it was better PT than the rest of the week. I never felt quite as exhausted from any other PT.
I was pretty good I guess, there were only a couple of slots for the school for my battalion and I got picked to go.
The girls were definitely at their whiniest when it came to this. There were only 2 other girls in my company and they both refused to do combatives. They'd kick up a stink about it every single week.
>>
>>29836845
You're still here, right?
>>
>>29836320
Cool I'm black nice to see I'll get some right out of basic. I was concerned about the officer part mainly because I am uncertain if i will be a good leader, but I'll deal with it when I get there
>>
>>29836061
I went to Navy OCS. I got held back twice, once for failing the strength test and then again for pneumonia (Newport was too chilly). It was an 18 week nightmare and after it ended I was so traumatized it took me over a year to let my guard down around anyone, especially at work.

I also got a chronic cough from the pneumonia that won't go away and the navy's medical system sucks balls.

Any other questions?
>>
>>29837624
Being an officer is more stressful than being enlisted, but the work is easier and far less tedious.

Leadership has very little to do with it especially at the O-1 level.
>>
>>29837852
Yeah what program did you go into? You went in the winter? Looks like im going soon too, I ended up picking SWOnuke
fuck my life
>>
>>29836659
>girl

literally discard her opinion. Girls experience =/= male military experience AT ALL. Since there are so few girls they get special treatment from almost everyone because everybody is beyond desperate.
>>
>>29839311
Dude I am not disagreeing with you. There was a female clerk who got in the same time as me and was an E-5 by year 2.
I'm not a pretty girl so I didn't get as many passes as her, but yeah, I agree we get different treatment. But I'm also very aware of when it's happening and I didn't use that to influence anything I said here.
>>
>>29839040
>SWOnuke

CHANGE. CHANGE NOW.

You've got the worst of both worlds, possibly even three worlds.

You'll do a tour on a small boy and get your SWO pin. It'll be two years of torture dealing with other SWO assholes and an insane op-tempo and no sleep. Then you'll go to power school and learn everything there is to know about VALVES and STEAM, THEN you'll get sent to an aircraft carrier, where you work for a top tier nuke who in turn works for an aviator, so you're looked down on by everyone around you and standing crazy amounts of watch all the time. And you can never get away from the carrier because it's the only surface nuke platform. At least if you went to subs they're pretty chill and have a good work/life balance.

I went in in the summer but was forced to walk out in the rain in shorts and a t-shirt for three weeks and surprising no-one except the RDCs, I got sick.

I'm a SWO-IDC option. After two tours I'll do a lateral transfer to Information Dominance Corps and put my days at sea behind me.

Getting this SWO pin has been an absolute nightmare.
>>
File: 1467948062232.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467948062232.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
Heading to basic training august first, army reserves, 25B. What am I in for for BCT and AIT and any advice?
BCT at Benning and ait at gordon.
>>
>>29839527
I want to do SWO though, see the world and be on a ship. get that camaraderie shit going. I got rejected for swo, I had a decent astb score and everything (62). I dunno carriers appeal to me more than subs
subs I heard is no sleep and no fun. I took a sub tour and those dudes looks miserable, even questioned why i'd want to consider subs and at least with carriers I'll have 2 years of SWO. Learning about nuclear shit always interested be but I dont think I want to be a reactor dude.

I'd rather be a marine to be quite honest. Or go intel, but I haven't heard back from the board yet. Maybe retry for SWO later on or lateral out. Are you gonna do 20?

I have aviation as an option but I don't see myself flying planes
>>
>>29839552
Fort Benning is where infantry goes, so don't expect to see any roasties. I have no idea about Gordon.
As for training itself, basically what other people have said, it's easy as fuck. You need to actively try to get kicked out now. Do as your told, exercise on your own time, be respectful. As shitty as it seems, remember it's temporary, especially since you're reserves (lol).
Make some friends and just try your hardest.
>>
>>29839618
>get that camaraderie shit going
Maybe it's different actually living on a DDG or CG, but I haven't seen it at all. It certainly doesn't exist on a carrier.

Nope, no way I'm doing 20. I want to have a family some day and I refuse to subject them to navy life or get cucked while out at sea. I'm staying in until I save up enough money then I'm getting out to start my own business.
>>
>>29836470
Surely the army would be one of the final bastions of masculinity in canada
>>
File: 1457898991865.png (78 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1457898991865.png
78 KB, 240x240
I'm going in as a 68W, can anyone tell me what things I should know before I go to AIT, what I will learn WHILE in AIT, and generally how 68w's are regarded when deployed?
>>
File: 1467900075707.jpg (10 KB, 237x192) Image search: [Google]
1467900075707.jpg
10 KB, 237x192
>>29839629
Easy to what extent? I'm a smart guy and I did jrotc so I know not to be retarded.
>>
>>29836000
Just imagine the life of a drill sergeant.

>have to wake up everyday at 4 am to a bunch of teenage fucktards
>most likely don't even have a wife to go home to because who could ever love an aggressive war-obsessed retard whose only skill is screaming at 18 year olds
>have to put up with said teenage morons all day and watch them fuck up over and over again
>have to get yelled at by officers because you're just another lowly enlisted peasant pretending to be hardcore
>can't even hit your teenage morons anymore
>have to keep up the tough guy facade or the teens will turn on you and you'll get fired

It's basically a teaching job with more tough guy bullshit if you think about it lmao. No wonder they're pissy all the time. They should never fuck with a real nigga like me tho, I'd fuck their shit up real bad
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>29839760
>They should never fuck with a real nigga like me tho, I'd fuck their shit up real bad
>>
>Canada
>Thinking about joining army
>Western Canada bases are all in Alberta
fuck that shit, i dont want to be stuck in bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>29839682
What type of ship were you on? What do you know about subs? I just heard that it's really shitty conditions.
I think i'd only do a few get a masters then go do something else, don't know what. How long did it take to get that SWO pin? Is there alot of backstabbing going on? I figure a bunch of dudes, especially the academy want to be lifers and be a captain
>>
File: 1465373988650.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1465373988650.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>29837545
Sorry I had to be absent for a few hours but I'm back now and caught up on it all. Thank you very much for everything as that has given me a great deal of insight. I was considering dropping out of uni for military because I feel so useless just going through the motions. I think I might stick it through to have a degree and try and go for OCS. Thank you again for your time and service
>>
>>29839918
>ship
carrier
>subs
only what old sub folk tell me. They remember it fondly and said the optempo was better than what we've had.
>pin
It's taken me just damn near 18 months of struggling to get it. Our program is totally backwards on this ship.

You'll get your pin within 22 months unless you're just a total shitbag who doesn't even want it. The captain looks bad if you don't get it since part of his job is training you to be a warfighter.

Surprisingly, I haven't experienced any backstabbing or even seen it. There's been a few people with shitty attitudes who think just because they're SWO they can be assholes, but everyone ignores them for the most part.

If you're doing OCS, be prepared for some stupidity from ROTC and Academy grads. Not there fault, but they have no life experience and no real clue what they're doing.
>>
>>29840085
I can understand academy grads but what's wrong with the ROTC people?
>>
>>29839804
Bro they're used to yelling at little wimpy suburban kids lol. Not 21 year old jacked niggas like me.
>>
>>29839749
Well you go through red, white and blue phase. At the end of every phase you have a phase test, which consists of things like the army values, the rank structure, different army songs and donning a pro-mask.
You literally can't fuck this up, if you do, you get retested. If you fail it two times you really are fucking retarded, but then they test you again. I didn't get a single no go on any of their tests, and I'm fucking stupid.
Asides from that, there are foot and ruck marches, marksmanship and FTX's.
Marksmanship is simple, they teach you how to do it, you literally just have to aim and shoot.
FTX's aren't bad, the only one I disliked was the last one, which was multiple days of very little sleep, very little food and digging an extremely large foxhole.
Ruck marches aren't bad, but MAKE SURE your ruck is packed neatly and that it's resting high on your shoulders, use your chest and waist strap and don't stop if you don't have to.
>>
>>29839629
Nah man there's two separate basics at Benning. Both sides have females now.

>>29839749
It's overall an unpleasant experience, but none of it is particularly hard unless you're very unfit. AIT is pretty nice compared to basic, there's still some bullshit rules though. No phones during certain times of the day, have to go eat with everyone as a group, still have to march everywhere (for the most part). 25 series is fairly long I think so you'll have phases, after about a month AIT should be pretty fucking nice. Also you're reserves, you have literally nothing to worry about.

>>29839442
Not all girls are bad in the military, most are though desu. At least in the army, no idea about other branches. Girls will just get stuff that probably isn't even noticeable. It's basically just like life outside of the military.

Like last month my friend got smoked for almost fucking 2 hours by our 1sg for wearing black socks to pt (despite being told we can). Then he saw a girl was wearing no fucking socks at all and said something about crazy fashion trends girls do nowadays.

It's just so incompatible that advice you give will not really hold true for most males unless they choose some ultra-pog job.

Despite all I just said, you were right in most regards. Basic is easy, going to the field can be fun (depends on leadership) and overall it's not too bad.

HOWEVER

I would never recommend to anyone, especially robots, to join the military or at least the army or marines. The lack of any kind of personal freedom is terrible.
>>
>>29840160
I know you're trolling, but on the off chance you aren't, you have absolutely nothing on an experienced drill sergeant. You think they're not jacked? You think they haven't dealt with cocky shitheads? You think they haven't seen people die?
>>
>>29840085
kek alright, I'll keep that in mind. Don't the academy dudes get drilled into them that they're hot shit 4 years in a row? that's what i heard and the ring knocking

Maybe I should try subs but everyone else online says subs are pure shit and quals are second hardest in the navy. How much time were you deployed at sea a year? How many portcalls and where? That's a big factor for me to be quite tbqh. I heard carriers barely get any and I know fast attacks get more but they have more erratic schedules

I'm just not comfortable with the idea of being underwater in a metal tube.
>>
File: 1467944655797.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467944655797.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
You're all saying reserves has nothing to worry about, what about possible deployment?
>>
>>29836000
I have an amazing question.

Why is "joining the military" like the alternative way of "suicide yourself"? It's like life only divides into three things: living in hell, joining the military or getting a fast method of death.
>>
>>29840231
It's peacetime, even if you deploy (which you probably won't) you're going to be fucking around and playing xbox
>>
>>29840251
Because its a guarantee way to give yourself a purpose
>>
>>29840285
That's very honest, man.
>>
>>29840227
>How much time were you deployed at sea a year? How many portcalls and where?

I don't want to give away what ship I'm on. You never know when a chief is lurking ready to fire off an email.

I'll just say, you'll be out at sea a lot, regardless of where you go. And if you're SWO you WANT to be out at sea because you can't get bridge qual'd without being out at sea.
>>
>>29840423
ok so >6 months sound normal?
Did you guys hit interesting places at least and get to see them? Don't have to tell me where opsec and all.

I imagine there's a lot of maintenance involved, does that mean a lot of standing watches while it's docked? I heard nukes have to stand the most watches.

I looked up the places they've been, damn they're hitting south china seas and ME a lot.
>>
>>29840561
Port visits are cool, but liberty restrictions have gotten entirely out of hand. Don't expect to have any fun, and you'll need a liberty buddy so you're basically restricted to normie activities.

Inport watches aren't bad unless you're a nuke. They're on watch regardless of whether or not the ship's in port. On your duty day you have to stay on the ship all day, even when you're not on watch, but it's not that bad.
>>
>>29840719
How bad was OCS? A lot of running or more calisthenics? I figure the classes themselves aren't too bad. I heard in the 3rd part as an Candio you gotta mentor the new incoming dudes.

I'm not big on the going out to bars and shit. I'd rather actually see the sites and and learn and shit. I know theres a lot of DUI issues going on especially in Oki.
Yeah they were explaining you gotta stay on ship the whole day and you may even get stuck working the next day as a normal day which sounds kinda shitty but whatever.

I suppose I gotta do some thinking, I just hope intel gives me a yes
>>
>>29840806
OCS is entirely running and bodyweight exercises. Make sure, MAKE SURE you're good on cardio before you get there. You don't want to get held back like I did.

You'll get extra PT sessions throughout the day in addition to your normal PT, do not give it your all at any time. Put effort in, but do not rush or you'll injure yourself and get held back.

There's also drill but as long as you have ANY discipline in your body you'll get through it.
>>
I was 6 months in the Austrian forces, mandatory military service. Any questions?
It wasn't that bad and probably not comparable to real military duty.
>>
File: sphere.jpg (221 KB, 1389x1182) Image search: [Google]
sphere.jpg
221 KB, 1389x1182
About to graduate with a BS in mechanical engineering. I want to be a nuclear propulsion officer. I've already been talking to a recruiter and filling out paperwork. I might take the ASVAB and get a physical soon.

I've heard mixed things about being a nuke in the navy but it's what I want to do. I don't really have any other plans.
>>
>>29841057
Good luck mate. If it's really what you want to do you should be alright. Just prepare for incredibly anal standards and non-stop inspections.
>>
Shipping to Navy bootcamp August 9.

Not sure if this decision will get me killed since shit seems like it's about to hit the fan.

Maybe I'll just go innawoods.
>>
>>29841236
You're in the Navy, you'll be fine
>>
>>29841057
Subs or SWO? Weird they're making you take the asvab I never took it when applying.
>>
>>29841236
Bootcamp is piss easy.
Navy life is piss easy.
You're more likely to die in a motorcycle accident in the navy than to get killed in combat.

I wouldn't worry.
>>
What're the odds of deploying as IT in the reserves while going to school?
>>
>>29840916
I gotta get back into running, I was running 11 minute mile and a half with a 6 mile run a week but I got lazy. I'm adding swimming. What's the farthest you guys have run there? I really don't want to be there winter I'm from Florida
>>
wouldn't a robot just end up breaking down during bootcamp?
>>
>>29841507
Depends on what kind of robot. I'm just a bit of a sperg and luckily ended up not being 'that guy'. I didn't make any friends or talked first to someone for quite some while. If you listen to what they tell you, don't forget shit and have some control of your body it's not that bad.
On the other hand, if you're autistic like 'that guy' in my unit, it will suck. Short, fat and funny voice. Managed to fuck up everything, got ridiculed quite a bit.
>>
>>29841356
WW3? 100% but you're fucked anyway.

Outside of ww3? less than a civilian
>>
>>29841810
What do you mean "you're fucked anyway"?
>>
>>29841836
Yes you'd be deployed, but it would likely happen anyways.
>>
>>29841836
I mean if ww3 were to happen, the whole world would be fucked. So if you were military/reserves/civilians it doesn't matter you're probably dead.
>>
>>29841857
>>29841870
So I'd there's no WW3 I probably wouldnt, but in the probable likelyhood of WW3, I would deploy. Correct?
>>
>>29841895
m8 this isn't that complex holy shit. You will NEVER be deployed as a reserve it (fucking kek doesn't even count as military) in the current "peacetime" scenario.

HOWEVER

If there were to be a war on some massive global scale everyone would be deployed, so yes you would be.
>>
>>29841923
>>29841923
Alright, sorry, had some issues this past week that have clouded my mind. I got you. We'll I'll hope for the the best. I don't mind deploying if there's a need for it, I just would really like to do school uninterrupted if I can.
>>
No. I couldn't see myself fighting in the military for people who look down on me. I don't like America that much. I find the social culture here to be cancer and the normies are annoying. But then again, I'm an INFP. I usually hate a lot of things.
>>
>>29841485
You don't run distances, you run for a period of time.

Expect to run 40 minutes at a time, then spend the rest of the day doing pushups, body squats, and leg lifts.
>>
>>29841677
Addition: I was quite thankful for him being the punching bag. He got made fun of for never having a gf, lying about it and failing to do so. I dodges this obligatory normie question by saying I don't like binding -winkyface-. What also helped was that I acted like a druggie who actually has his shit together and goes partying often. In reality I'm a khv who takes drugs alone at home and watches cartoons.
Not being the weakest link took much pressure off me. At first I was nervous and fucked up stuff, but got better. Getting better and seeing someone else always doing worse than you made this experience not that bad. He even became a running gag like Private Pile.
>>
>>29840285
no
>>29840251
your asking this question because of the other thread where you made a bullshit claim of saying you were going to suicide and i said join the military or go start another life?

literally gives you guaranteed pay check for 4 years, takes you out of your current life for 4 years, guaranteed, plane ticket, all expenses paid, you get a paycheck, you can go like anywhere in the world, and pick like any job in the world oyu want as long as your not fucking retarded
i can keep going but already if you honestly believe suicide yourself is even a legitimate option, youre already too fucking retarded to make it in the military and should just end yourself
>>
>>29842047
alright dude I wont waste more of your time, thanks for answering all my questions
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.