[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basement dweller thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1457219109765.png (269 KB, 408x481) Image search: [Google]
1457219109765.png
269 KB, 408x481
>25
>live in my parent's basement
>have everything I need
>haven't went outside in over 4 years

What about you, casuals?
>>
>28
>live with parents
>NEET that can't bring himself to go back to work
>suicidal depression everyday
>>
>>29835985
but why
that cannot be healthy
>>
>>29836014
Why can't you go back to work?
>>
>>29835985
Lieing on the internet .

Why would you do this
>>
>>29836024
Why not? I eat well and exercise.
>>
>>29836070
gap in my resume
can't interview confidently
barely any jobs to even apply to
>>
Is everyone living in a house with a basement? No ones parent live in an apartment?
>>
>>29836078
I was kicked out on the streets at 21 but they called me one month later and begged me to come back. Made a deal to let me live in the basement. Tried to kick me out again 2 years ago but I talked them out of it.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29835985
This is like living on an uninhabited island, I imagine.
>>
File: 1468073290804.jpg (351 KB, 1297x1547) Image search: [Google]
1468073290804.jpg
351 KB, 1297x1547
>>29836139
No, there are people in the world who live in apartments as well.
>>
>>29836109
I know that feel. No hope anymore.
>>
>>29836258
Precisely my smug fellow.
>>
>>29836092
>exercise
>haven't gone outside in 4 years
>>
>>29835985

I feel like a shut in if I haven't gone outside for 1 day
>>
>>29836319
I suck my own cock. Don't need to go outside for that.
>>
>>29836319
let me guess, you watch anime and mlp?
>>
File: i have everything i need.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
i have everything i need.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>20
>live in a closet on the 5th story of a ghetto apartment complex infested with insects and filthy from never once cleaning after 10 years of hoarding and rain damage that destroyed the ceiling, all windows and sunlight bolted down with wooden planks and nailed down towels
>life quality here is so completely hopeless and shit that nobody cares or checks anything anymore, an entire section got burnt down by an arsonist recently and was on the news, a few months ago someone went through and ripped all the doors in our section off their hinges, then raped his girlfriend and beat and stabbed her and her brother to death next door to us, a woman was left naked and dead floating in the kids pool even more recently
>kids let off fireworks outside every night, light the dumpsters on fire and sabotage the electricity and routinely leave us in the dark without internet
>never had a job, never learned to drive, dropped out of middle school, no friends, 1 family member who has mentally checked out and is obsessed with the end of the world and believes he is the chosen prophet of the apocalypse, haven't went outside in half a decade, stopped talking to myself awhile ago and instinctively shadowbox all night out of survival instinct instead in preparation for my looming homelessness and subsequent intentional imprisonment
>have everything i need

pic related is a fan in the apartment that i just turned off for the first time in half a decade excluding power outages
>>
>>29836319

What kind of exercise can you do outside? Also serious training is best done indoors. You don't actually think your girly little walks count as exercise do you?
>>
>>29836524
You have a swimming pool, gym hall, sauna, all in your parents' basement?
>>
>>29836696
Not that guy, but what type of young man works out using a pool and sauna?
I'll admit that I'm a run fag, but you can also fit a bench press in a large room or basement since I used to have one in my mine.
>>
>>29836505
I don't believe it. Where the fuck is this place?
>>
>be me 24
>live in basement close to 10 years
>if I don't feel anything, I feel gross or sad
>have older sister with a good job, car and house
>she tries to help me be more social
>sets up a Facebook with me
>helps me take a couple of pics
>friend request girl I went to HS with
>girl tells me I was the creepy weirdo that always stared at her
>she makes a post making fun of me
>people join and say oh yeah i remember that loser
>instantly delete Facebook
>cry for three hours by myself

Oh, I don't know, I guess I think about killing myself pretty frequently. And why not? What's so great about living? You know when I'm happy? For about five seconds in the morning when I first wake up, before I remember who I am and what my life is all about. I don't know if there's an afterlife, but who cares? Nothingness couldn't be any worse than this meaningless march through my empty days.
>>
>>29836940
>>people join and say oh yeah i remember that loser
>>instantly delete Facebook
>>cry for three hours by myself

What, did you expect people to respect you because you're grown older? You behaved like a loser in HS, deal with it. You should've gotten some balls and faced those motherfuckers. Now you behaved like a low-confidence loser again. You've had your chance, hope you find another one.
>>
>>29836808
Kansas. I will never get out.
>>
>>29836505
How do you get Money?
How do you even survive
How the fuck did you drop out of middle school
>>
>>29836940
American Dad?
>>
File: Keima - The Ending.jpg (18 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
Keima - The Ending.jpg
18 KB, 300x260
There will come a time when your parents grow old and feeble, anon. Their decline might be quick, or it might happen very slowly over years. There will come a day when the wall of the Comfy-horizon approaches, and you won't see a path forward.

It's a terrible and frightful barrier to behold, anon. Please make your plans well in advance.
>>
>>29837980
Did you go through that?
>>
>>29836092
vitamin d, boi
>>
>>29837980
it is true and any of you actual shutin NEETs should take heed of this. my parents are starting to not be able to help me at all anymore and i'm not sure i can do this on my own.
>>
>>29838372
>his parents are old

HAHAHAHA.
>>
>>29838339
I eat my own cum it replenishes naturally.
>>
>20
>unsuccessfully job hunting
>recently failed grade 11
>can't join the military
>mommy doesn't have a good boy point system.
>dont qualify for welfare

Im in limbo.
>>
>>29838682

>can't join the military

Why not?

>don't qualify for welfare

Also, why not?
>>
>>29838727
>military
Diabetes + history of mental illness
>welfare
Still living with parents
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.