[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to talk to people who claim to be lonely and boring >realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1240393095655.jpg (78 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
1240393095655.jpg
78 KB, 639x595
>try to talk to people who claim to be lonely and boring
>realize i don't even fit in with the outcasts
>they find me too boring and shy
>there's only one person i want to talk to
>he's too smart and interesting for me
>can tell he only talks to me out of pity

What now? Should I just accept it?
>>
File: mxo7kJ1.jpg (9 KB, 204x196) Image search: [Google]
mxo7kJ1.jpg
9 KB, 204x196
>>29835507
Bzzt Bzzt reminder Bzzt to B urself
>>
>>29835507
No bloody idea, since I don't know you.
He still wants to talk to you, and maybe you feel it's pity because that's how you think about yourself.
Ask him. Or try to improve something about yourself. Take up a creative pursuit. Learn something new.
>>
>>29835600
>ask him
and seem even more pathetic

and i've tried getting into new interests but i think i'm just naturally uninteresting and less intelligent. i don't really know how to express my thoughts. and i'm too reserved.

thanks for the advice, though
>>
>>29835785
See, that is my point. Expression is a skill. Numerous skills, in fact. Literary, artistic, social, intellectual. They can be learned and improved, save for maybe social ones in case of crippling anxiety and such.

And I think you can't really judge how intelligent or interesting you are if you don't have a way of expression. How do you judge something you can't see the results of?
>>
>>29835507
What're your interests?

What are the other persons interests?
>>
>>29835507
>try to talk to people who claim to be lonely and boring
>Tell them about what I do in life
>They say im lying
>Post pics
>They call me chad and ban me
>>
>>29835957
What do you do?

People call me chad whenever I post pics so now I just send them fake pictures of other people.
>>
>>29835921
we have the same interests (video games, anime, music, politics, science) but my interest is more entry-level and basic while he can talk about them at length and intelligently.
>>
>>29835507
guys, what to do when you're in love with your straight friend? i don't deserve him but I love talking to him
>>
File: 1439794678189.jpg (95 KB, 936x781) Image search: [Google]
1439794678189.jpg
95 KB, 936x781
>>29835957
>brags about his life
>has everything robots don't
>still wants to fit in where he doesn't belong
Got some bad news for you, cowboy.
>>
>>29835507
Iktf. It's almost impossible to find real robots anymore. For whatever reason, normalfags desperately cling to the label and want to be associated with it now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.