[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else listens to the same fucking songs over again because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Who else listens to the same fucking songs over again because it is difficult to find music that clicks?
>>
I do the same. I just have a small collection of music from games and anime. I don't know how to find music. I don't even know what genres I like. I just like my music because they remind me of the fun I had playing/watching their subject.
>>
I did this in middle school when it was too tedious to find new music due to internet speeds and shit

I'm biased when I say this because music is one of my greatest pleasures, but its really worth the time it takes to find new albums when you finally get one that you synch with perfectly.

Try using sites like rateyourmusic and last.fm. /mu/ is also pretty good although with the influx of /tv/ and /v/ posters the quality has gone down quite a bit over the past years. The sharethreads are still golden though
>>
>>29835362

>ryuko will never sit on my face

why live
>>
File: image:2446.gif (2 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
image:2446.gif
2 MB, 576x324
So, fuck Op.
Ryuko rule 34 thread!
>>
>>29835389
Hey, me too. I still end up bored of the songs after days go by though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aV9X2d-f5g

Anime music doesn't get better than this.
>>
nah, I'm mostly cycling old stuff and look for new stuff inbetween.
that's a pretty gud song tho OP
>>
>>29835420
I prefer stupid sexy Mako
>>
>>29835362

I still listen to le reddit edm faggot's 2001 semi-unreleased track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufyx6Yqy2CM
>>
also vaporwave 2001 aesthetic bullshit
>>
>>29835362
I listen to a shit ton of music but I still listen to the same song 20-30 times.
>>
Whenever I find a album I like it's typically all that I listen to for 3 or 4 months
>>
I hate it how youtube just recommends songs that you've listened to rather than recommending something else. fucking retarded, I've been listening to the same shit for a year now and it's starting to make me vent on r9k
>>
>>29836235
That's why on Youtube you disable watch history. It can't recommend you anything if you don't allow it to keep track of your watched videos.
>>
>>29835362
I only listen to Roki Vulovic so there isn't a whole lot of song choices
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.