[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw getting worse at hiding my alcoholism from friends >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463449316162.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463449316162.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>tfw getting worse at hiding my alcoholism from friends
>tfw getting worse at fighting off the side effects
I just had my first recovery beer of the day and felt myself about to puke as it went down
I'm going to a party later today with friends I haven't seen in ages and if I puke this will be embarassing as hell, fuck
>>
Made the beer a shandy, easier to drink.

You'll be ok after a few beers, and won't feel sick.

Feel bad saying this as I really should be giving advice to reduce drinking.

Ah well, enjoy the part anon
>>
>>29835320
I had no idea what a shandy was until now, pretty good advice. Thanks anon

Also I'm kind of very aware that I should stop, I'm just really shit at not going at extremes in life. For a few weeks I go straight edge, eat healthy, exercise, then something happens that makes me want to momentarily escape myself and I'm back to this for days and days until I'm too hungover and filled with self pity to get out of my bed

At first I hated this but at least now I can maintain the healthy side of me more consistently.
>>
>>29835393
Maybe take it easy tonight mate. Less beer as well... maybe spirit's
>>
>>29835287
hey m8, get into listening to wayne dyer and look into positive affirmations

it sounds retarded, but that shit got me through the worst time of my life, lots of luck op
>>
>>29835287
>openly alcoholic
>smoke a lot
>people always tell me it's bad
>tell them breathing oxygen and being alive is in actuality bad as well and you could get cancer naturally and you die no matter what you do
>they call me an asshole everytime
Fuck normies.
>>
>on and off drug addict, been hospitalized multiple times partially as a consequence of benzodiazepine and heroin abuse
>smoke weed erryday
>tried to cold cop dope recently to no avail, going to get set up with a PO box to order stuff because my mom would know what suspicious packages are at this point
>only one friend
>somehow it's okay for him to talk about wanting to try coke and get us acid to take, but if I say anything about the darker shit I've gotten tangled up he gets incredibly uncomfortable
>he's clearly drifting away from me hard into a different social scene, and has more or less outright refused to invite me to anything

I'm just giving up, fuck this shit. I want my goddamn dope.
>>
>tfw life is directionless and stupid
>tfw you are slowly descending into alcoholism
>tfw you keep pushing everyone away
why
>>
File: Depression.jpg (56 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
Depression.jpg
56 KB, 728x546
>>29837208
this is why desu tbqh
>>
... then don't go, or don't drink

nigga
>>
>>29836322
That's fucking cringeworthy dude. Holy shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.