[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I just filled my bathtub and decided to sit in it, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Download.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
Guys, I just filled my bathtub and decided to sit in it, because I heard it's pretty relaxing. And it really was, but after 3 minutes my breathing got kinda shallow and I have this uneasy, tingeling feeling in my chest area. It's very hot too, obviously and I'm getting slightly dizzy. Is this normal, because I never did something like that before? Anyone else had a similar first time experience?
>>
>>29834668
You've never had a bath before?
EWWW STINKY!!!
>>
It's the same reason people get heart attacks in the sauna.
Also why I never jerk off in a hot shower any more. Nearly died that way.
>>
>>29834668
do you have heart problems anon?

>>29834711
I thought this was a myth
>>
>>29834668
Its probably because the air pressure was changed by the water temperature
I dislike fapping in showers because this causes me to feel a more extreme version of what you're talking about on climax

I'm not sure how you could have lived your whole life and not noticed this before though
>>
>>29834668
You sat in a FULL TUB!? Holy shit you dumb faggot, call the ER. You're going to die! You're going to die!

No one sits in a goddamn full tub! NO ONE DOES THAT!!!!
>>
>>29834711
WHAT? I jack off every day in the shower and my parents also have a sauna that I use almost everyday. Do you know anything more about this?
>>
You're getting a heart attack, you fucking retard.
>>
I think the general consensus is that while hot tubs/saunas will cause a drop in blood pressure, that drop won't result in heart attacks for otherwise healthy anons. BUT if you have pre-existing heart conditions you could spur on a heart attack. OP GO TO CHEST PAIN CLINIC/ER/CARDIOLOGY
>>
>>29834668
GO TO THE FUCKING ER RIGHT NOW
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.