[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: You get the ability to possess anyone you like, for as long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: possession.png (525 KB, 788x687) Image search: [Google]
possession.png
525 KB, 788x687
ITT: You get the ability to possess anyone you like, for as long as you like (but it's limited to a 10 mile radius).
Wat do?

Also while you're possessing someone your natural body is in a trance-like state, so you're vulnerable.
>>
>>29834527
Possess qt and start sucking my own dick
>>
>>29834527
Possess milf who lives across the road from me and have her seduce her Chad son.
I imagine Chad would be down to fuck an attractive woman, even if it is his mom
>>
>>29834548
It's pretty gay to suck your own dick.

>>29834621
It's even gayer to experience getting fucked by Chad.
>>
Possess as many rich people as possible and make them give me all of their belongings.
>>
>>29834527
will they remember what I made them do?

desu I just want to get money out of this
>>
>>29834694
>It's even gayer
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
File: 2018.jpg (589 KB, 1173x1643) Image search: [Google]
2018.jpg
589 KB, 1173x1643
>>29834527

I'd get a Jew to cover his body in Hitler tattoos, and donate his life savings to the Northwest Front.
>>
Can it only be once? Or can I do it as many times as I want? There's some shit I need to get done.
>>
>>29834621
I'd possess the Chaddest Chad in my college and attempt to seduce my hot bitchy teacher.
>>
>>29835234

>not warping into all the Chads one at a time and have them rape little girls and boys
>jump back to body, suddenly chad population is decreased
>possess all the uggo girls next, have them jump off bridges, jump back out of them before they hit the ground
>keep possessing every stacy's dad, uncle, family member, etc, until they've all commited suicide
>finally, possess stacy herself and let her know it was you who did all of this to her.
>for love
>>
File: 1450510712774.gif (223 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
1450510712774.gif
223 KB, 425x425
>>29834527
Go to a convention and possess a cute cosplay girl. When I'm not at a convention, just possess cute girls all the time.
>>
I'd possess anyone who's interesting
I wouldn't make them do anything, really
I'd just observe
>>
>>29834527
10 mile is a fucking huge radius.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.