[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i could've been a chad if my father was still alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1447888029904.jpg (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447888029904.jpg
11 KB, 400x400
>tfw i could've been a chad if my father was still alive
he died when i was 3, but he was a fucking Chad. (Based on mom's stories).
Probably could've taught me many things about being a man. Stuff a woman can't be learned from..
Meanwhile, the other lads are already experienced thanks to their dads. Hell, they even have connections and shit and can easily approach to women.

Funny how the smallest detail can fuck you up

Do you believe in an alternate story of you, robots?
>>
>>29834520
Bbbbut chads won the genetic lottery
>>
Having a Chad for a dad doesn't mean you'll be one.

(My dad was a Chad.)
>>
>>29834520
I was raised by a single father. Taught me to face the world head on and to never rely on anybody but yourself for success. If I were to have had a single mother raise me I think I'd be pretty frustrated with life and always playing a victim
>>
>>29834535
I'm fairly attractive to women, they stare at me but i do nothing.

>no self steem
>no confidence
>anxiety

I'm fairly sure if i had a dad i would've been more active and probably jacked by now
>>
It wouldnt have changed a thing.
>>
>>29834520
What happened to him?
Did get kill by chad-specific issues?
>>
File: 1466098086615.jpg (287 KB, 580x820) Image search: [Google]
1466098086615.jpg
287 KB, 580x820
>tfw Chad father
>Ditches mother to do Chad things soon as I am born
>>
>>29834571
>For me.

originalia

>>29834610
He just didn't give a fuck and died of heart attack

he was already old tho
>>
>>29834571
This.
My dad was a Chad in his youth and I turned out beta and gay.
>>
>>29834520
Doesn't work that way retard. Lots of robots have chad/stacey parents. It just means their parents understand them even less. It's not genetic.
>>
>>29834628
According to legends you actually need to find and rape your father to acquire his chaddom, you definitely should try it.
>>
>>29834593
Your dad doesn't teach you this stuff. You're just lazy looking for excuses
>>
>>29834698
Listen you dipshit, i grew up alone, okay?

All the kids i grew up with are already having a family. They were happy and learned a lot stuff i didn't.
>dad taught them how to drive, how to get a job, how to live alone etc etc are you getting me?
I DIDN'T. I know nothing. My mom is fucknig shy just like me

I'm trying to learn all these stuff by myself, but i'm just too slow to catch up

I had a friend back in elementary school which never met his dad, guess what? he is kind of like me, has a job but neither a gf or family. It fucks you up for some

Plus, I know this for the fact all my uncles are the same and their child are fucking chads or normies.

It is hard to learn everything by yourself, but now it's too late.

>>29834745
Fuck you.
>>
>>29834806
Don't get mad because you chose this, bro. Use that energy to talk to broads
>>
>>29834806
Getting a job, learning to drive, and living on your own are all shit a mom can teach you.
>>
>>29834855
lmao the only stuff i learn from her is to be a robot, to treat women right, to clean my clothes, wash dishes, etc to be a beta.
>job
a few advices, but it doesn't work 'cause i'm a really fucked up person (too nervous)
>driving
I'm going to take classes probably (((soon))), she doesn't know how to drive and my dad never let her try
>>
>>29834806
Honestly, it is a personal thing.
Plenty of people have dads, even Chad dads and they never pick up a single weight and have anxiety, etc.
Maybe it's even a biological thing. I used to hang with my Chad dad constantly and we'd talk and go places and I still ended up an anxious wreck.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.