[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm cursed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: depressed.jpg (313 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
depressed.jpg
313 KB, 1024x1024
>be me
>see dorky looking girl at work
>start talking to her find out we have a lot in common
>say to myself surely I can get a girl as dorky as her
>find out she likes me
>friends at work start talking shit about us
>tell her to ignore them I've told them to stop talking shit
>she takes it the wrong way thinks I don't like her
>goes cold on me ignores me for a week
>ask her out twice both times rejected
>she becomes friends with the same shit stain talking shit about us to make me jealous
>she tortures me laughing at the shit stains awful jokes and he gets her number and she still ignores me
>try and be friends with the shit stain to get close to her
>she still hates me and he tries to humiliate me in front of her
>tell the shit stain I like her (yes I'm an idiot)
>he tries to humiliate me at work in front of her
>in his car driving me and her home I'm visible pissed
>tell him to take me to the same place as the girl
>he refuses
>I lose my shit say I'm not getting out of the car till he does
>I give up tell them to go fuck themselves and just say anything that comes to mind to the shit stain (including that I'm going to kill him)
>next day at work act cool as fuck both can't look me in the eye
>stop talking to the shit stain completely
>next few days apologize to the girl

I pushed her away she thought my intentions were bad she wanted someone to feel safe and secure with and so became the ugly shit stain's lap dog

I know for a fact that she likes me and is ignoring me because she's hurt but he has her ear and I don't fucking trust that shit stain at all

What do? How do I win her over?
>>
She thinks you're completely worthless. Move on.
>>
Simple: Find another girl.
The situation at hand has already gone to defcon-5, so need to push it further.
>>
File: 1463523480661.jpg (41 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
1463523480661.jpg
41 KB, 640x412
leave that poor girl alone you turbo autist
>>
>>29834390

I can't I'm obsessed I need her like air now I think about her everyday

trying to move on will kill me
>>
>>29834417
Then die. The sooner, the better.
In fact, that way of thinking is what pushes her away the most. The more you obsess, the further you get from her.
>>
>>29834392

I want to make things right though I love her
>>
>>29834433

I thought I might act cool build that trust again become friends and in the long run we can become more than friends

I can't believe I found another girl that's good for me and friends have blown it for me again
>>
File: 2016-07-09-14-18-22-129936159.jpg (13 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-09-14-18-22-129936159.jpg
13 KB, 194x260
>>29834435
No, I forbid you.(Your relationship with her is fucked anyway)
>>
>>29834414

Poor girl? I've done absolutely nothing wrong to her all I've ever been is nice to her
>>
>>29834473

This is the third time in a row I've fucked up with a girl I really like

I'm going to be lonely forever what the fuck is wrong with me

For the sake of my self esteem and mental well being I feel like I just can't give up
>>
>>29834352
>friends at work start talking shit about us

How does anyone take that the wrong way? is she a super autist or something?
>>
>>29834655

It was the way I said it, I think she got the impression that the idea of me and her together is what was making me upset and not those idiots talking shit

Every fucking time friends have got involved in my love life I've fucked up the very thing that I was try to prevent by telling her to ignore them than actually happens

I'm cursed
>>
>>29834750
She's a bitch senpai.
>>
>>29834879

I know you're right it's the rejection that's eating away at me

I put myself out on a limb and my hopes are shattered again
>>
File: 1463771224064.png (42 KB, 386x269) Image search: [Google]
1463771224064.png
42 KB, 386x269
>>29834575
>completely loses his shit in front of her in his coworkers car

you don't seem to be very self aware judging by your posts in this thread.

bruh
>>
>>29834933
Yeah, it's tough. Keep your chin up, you may never get a gf.
>>
>goes cold on me ignores me for a week
>she becomes friends with the same shit stain talking shit about us to make me jealous
>she tortures me laughing at the shit stains awful jokes and he gets her number and she still ignores me

she's complete trash

>apologize

dumb
>>
File: 1281999248751.jpg (209 KB, 870x1000) Image search: [Google]
1281999248751.jpg
209 KB, 870x1000
You're kinda not right in the head if you've got that mindset, anon. I think you should see a peer counselor.
>>
File: teller.png (50 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
teller.png
50 KB, 180x191
>>29834352
>>tell her to ignore them I've told them to stop talking shit
>>she takes it the wrong way thinks I don't like her
Seriously, ""dorky"" and ""nerdy"" girls are always so fucking dumb it hurts. Stacies may be fucking mentally retarded shits with one digit IQ's but at least they're sharp, they may not be intelligent, but they are smart, and the complete opposite of social retards like these types.

This is why I avoid these "dorky" "shy" girls.

They're human trash.
>>
>>29835181

I'm a good looking friend less kiss less virgin autist

Who in my position is right in the head?

They're right anyway I maybe an autist but this girl really is trash
>>
File: brb.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
brb.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>29835228
Ironically applies to us men too, normies just beat robots at street smarts despite lower IQ. We are retards next to Chad
>>
>>29835228

And here I was thinking the shy dorky girls are the good ones there's is just no winning I still can't believe I managed to mess things up even with a girl like her who is out of shape with braces and acne

Just kill me
>>
File: bellylaugh.gif (144 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
bellylaugh.gif
144 KB, 500x278
>>29835373
Time to go for Stacy, anon

Find the dumbest slut you ever laid your eyes upon, + points if she's a condescending bitch. Conquer her my friend, take revenge.
>>
>>29835463

I can't connect with Stacys. I can do the usual Normie small talk bullshit with girls but by the end of it there is no real connection

But I want Stacy I really do or better yet a girl that is just a younger version of my mom so we can go to the park on a sunny day and I can rest my head on her lap and teller my troubles
>>
>>29835334
She might be trash, hell, maybe she's absolute scum.

But you love her.
It's broken and you can't fix it.

But you gotta fix you
>>
>>29835707

Where do I start? For 21 years I've been carrying all the pain I've ever felt at the hands of others

I'm an incredible spiteful person, I turn to Christianity to kill my ego so my failures can't hurt me anymore

I feel like I need a decade of solitude to get my mind in order

This episode is yet another memory that will haunt me
>>
You asked her out twice.
Good for you, that takes guts most people on here seem to lack
She turned you down, time to move on I guess.

Come to terms with those facts, everyone knows you like(d) her, it's no big deal. If you just accept that no-one can hurt you or humiliate you about this bs.

Threatening to kill someone over drama nonsense is losing your cool and make you lose. btw that bit about you three in the car doesn't make any sense. You let him drive you somewhere while super pissed on him? Okay I guess but why, if he were driving you home, wouldn't he drive you where you needed to go? Where did he want to drive you? And why would he get out of the car when it was HIS car? I don't understand this scenario at all.
>>
>>29836019
you don't have a decade mate. give it up
>>
File: 1464673981587.jpg (22 KB, 535x424) Image search: [Google]
1464673981587.jpg
22 KB, 535x424
>>29836019
You need to talk to someone.
I don't think you're a bad person, but you've had bad influences.
>>
>>29836192

You're right this situation is nothing I tried and failed I shouldn't have made a mountain out of a mole hill it's not worth it

I don't drive so I get a ride from my co workers and pay them for it. That day he picked me and her up he really did piss me off at work and I just kept my mouth shut on ride home until I told him to drop me off where she gets off and he refused
>>
>>29835113
Yep, OP definitely just give up at this point you lost.
>>
>>29836265

After that day I started really opening up to my family I told them everything that happened and if it wasn't for their support I couldn't have gone back to work I wanted to quit the job

I've got so much to talk about but I'm afraid to talk to them about it
>>
>>29836484

She isn't going out with the guy he's a ugly little troll she is sticking with him so as to distance her self from me
>>
>>29836424
I just know that when I sometimes get myself really worked up about something I will imagine doing all kinds of shit. Later on when I'm calmer I realize that it isn't such a big deal, or If I said something rash I realize I was just making things worse and that has become a whole new situation that I now has to deal with.

>>29836192
So you wanted to get off at her stop so you could be alone with her? If he was stopping to let her out how would he prevent you from going out? I guess he could lock your door... I don't know why I ask about this...
>>
>>29834933
Dust yourself off and keep going on. They win if you don't. Get better friends and possibly a new job.
>>
>>29836019
Iktf bruh. The only real revenge is being happy. Honestly the bastards and notched can not stand it. Remember that when you're miserable you're feeling how they want you to. Sort your head out son. Things will get better if you struggle hard enough.
>>
sounds like you're the shit stain. you've already lost
>>
>>29836620

I just get so worked up it takes me a while to start thinking rationally again

He drops me off first because my home is nearer to my work place all I did was to ask him to drop me off where she gets off I swear at that moment In the car I could have stabbed him in the neck with my keys but at least I'm not insane enough to do that
>>
File: juggynuggy.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
juggynuggy.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>29836860
Leave this board now!
>>
File: 1467861692084.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1467861692084.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
>>29834352

>Girl liking you

Fuck off, normie. And all the normies in the thread talking as if talking about girls liking you on /r9k/ is okay.

What the fuck happened? It's nothing but rebbit normies anymore!
>>
>>29836804
>>29836846

You're both right worrying about this holding on to it will only make things worse for me

Moving on expelling it from my mind is the best thing to do they don't have any power over me the only damage I'm doing is to myself
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.