[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I fuck up socially >have sex last week >have what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 500x750
Did I fuck up socially

>have sex last week
>have what I thought was genital herpes
>go to planned parenthood
>take sti tests
>they look at my bump on penis turns out it's a cyst
>the female doctor presses on it and it hurts
>they say it's close to popping and offer to pop it with a needle
>I think about it and take out my belt and bite down on it say alright I'm ready
>the doctor looks horrified at my crude anesthesia like I'm an outlaw from the oldwest that robbed banks and bragged about raping a woman.
>she then says it will go away on its own and refuses to pop it and tells me about a hot towel method to make it go away.

Did I sperg out?
>>
What a cunt. You should have raped her with your cyst infected penis.
>>
>>29833695
You did sperg out, but it was also her fault.

>OMG THIS GUY ISNT A CHAD EW DISGUSTING IM NOT GONNA DO MY JOB
And
>offers to do something
>refuses after the other person accepts
Makes me think she's the type of bitch to play with men's emotions tb h.
>>
>>29833695
That's really stupid. While you may have been a bit silly to do what you did, she should have taken it in stride and brushed it off instead of getting freaked by it. At the very least she should have begrudgingly popped the cyst, since she already offered
>>
>>29833737
>>29834100
>>29834218
She did offer to pop it but I think and belt thing freaked her out. What's so bad about wanting to reduce the pain by biting down on my damn belt?
>>
That was halarious anon. You did fuck up. But it was a good story and you should be proud of your autism in this one instance.
>>
>>29834311
How so? Am I hardcore for using a belt as a sedative
>>
You did nothing wrong

you're cool as fuck

she's a prissy faggot bitch, just get someone else to do it
>>
>>29834262
>>29834393
No, the belt thing was autistic, but she was both unprofessional and an asshole.
>>
File: hitler-and-mussolini.jpg (56 KB, 675x438) Image search: [Google]
hitler-and-mussolini.jpg
56 KB, 675x438
Here is a picture of him next to hilter

DO NOT WATCH HIS VIDEOS
>>
>>29834393
That's the problem with autism I guess. You can't turn it off when it's not funny anymore
>>
>>29833695
popping a cyst may be painful but probably not painful enough that you would bite you tongue off (which is what the belt trick is about)

fucking lel
>>
File: 1458862292990.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1458862292990.gif
478 KB, 500x348
>>29833695
That reminds me of similiar event that happened to me OP
>apply for new job
>have to take a physical and do a drug test
>check in and wait in room for doctor
>expect some old guy with glasses to be my doc
>instead some woman walks in
>at this point im still expecting a man to show up, but its just her
>she hands me a robe and asks me to get ready for the examination
>"uh ok" a little nervous because i thought for sure i'd be getting a male doctor to check me out
>get naked and put on robe
>she comes back in and greets me
>asks a bunch of health related questions
>"now lets begin"
>take a deep breath and turn around
>get ready to bend over
>"um, sir its not that kind of exam"
>"oh right hahaha" nervous laughter
>she then walks right up to me and squeezes my balls
>asks me to cough
>"alright youre done, thank you"
>walks out of the room
>i quickly get dressed and try to forget what happened
>>
>>29834608
"drug test"
>all she does is squeeze your balls

WHAT ??? thats hot as fuck
>>
>>29834721
It was also physical exam and i wasnt thinking about how hot it was but how retarded I looked bending over expecting a prostate examination during my physical
>>
File: 1279702961492.jpg (15 KB, 404x363) Image search: [Google]
1279702961492.jpg
15 KB, 404x363
>>29834739
Some places require a prostate exam, for some reason.
You did ok, anon.
>>
File: eazy.jpg (12 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
eazy.jpg
12 KB, 300x215
>>29833695
>>I think about it and take out my belt and bite down on it say alright I'm ready
Correct me if I'm speaking the truth but this is some Hugh Glass level shit happening here
>>
>>29833695
they probably thought you were some kind of disgusting sexual deviant masochist and wanted them to hurt you for pleasure. yes, you sperged out.
>>
Speaking honestly she must have thought "this guy's levels of resistance to pain are this of a 4 years old little girl so I better not do it since he is such as wuss"
>>
>>29834393
>>29834443
>>29834508
REMINDER THAT ITD BE ALPHA AND/OR FUNNY IF A CHAD DID IT WITH A SMILE
>>
>>29834393
No you're a total pussy for needing it.
>>
File: roastie double standards chad 2.jpg (103 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
roastie double standards chad 2.jpg
103 KB, 647x782
>>29834935
This guy is correct.

This comment is original.
>>
>>29834935
No, it wouldn't. You people need to stop being so gay for good looking guys
>>
>>29833695
>>I think about it and take out my belt and bite down on it say alright I'm ready

you remind me of my bf

he eats cold soup out of cans and sometimes bugs
>>
>>29834966
Well I just hate sharp pain with needles
>>
>>29833695
Asking for some anasthetic would obviously have been better, but nah, you did alright.
>>
>>29834966
>you're a pussycat because you're scared of hurting weak parts of your body.
He's not a pussy, but you're a faggot
It's not about having no fear, ita ablution being able confront and push past your fear. Being fearless is actually stupid.
>>
>>29835831
To be fair, needing* a belt to push past your fear does make you a pussy

*I know OP didnt "need" a belt, that was just his autismo overflowing.
*using
>>
>>29833695
tbch, the doctor sounds even more socially inept than you. The non-autistic thing to do in that situation would be to chuckle and say "Calm down, we'll get you some benzocaine." Not your fault they let high-functioning retards graduate medical school.
>>
>>29833695
No, i would have probably seen it as a joke. Actually it depends on how you look of course, if you're not Chad, then she probably thought you were a sperg.
>>
micro-peen fat slob autist with a weeping sore on his dink and a belt in his mouth-EEEWWW
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.