[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women are allowed to kill other humans by law >Assisted/suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Surprised Pepe.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
Surprised Pepe.png
198 KB, 550x535
>Women are allowed to kill other humans by law

>Assisted/suicide is still illegal

This is completely illogical. How is it wrong for a consenting adult to want to claim his own life in a painless manner, but perfectly fine for a woman to murder her own offspring purely because she wants to avoid responsibility?
>>
>>29833516
It's not killing a human, it's killing a fetus.

Though I do agree assisted suicide should be legal.
>>
>>29833639
It's what they all say... still trying to find excuses and ways to feel better after aborting little Tyrone?
>>
>>29833516
because women are ~50% of our population and they can vote.
>>
>>29833639
If it's not a human what species is it then?
>>
>>29833516
Because you live in a world still ruled by a 2000+ year old retarded religion.

I wonder when the atheist revolution is going to be...
>>
>>29833639
>Has a heartbeat
>Has human DNA
>Not human
K.
>>
who the fuck cares if suicide is illegal?
you won't live to pay for it
>>
I kinda of agree with abortion
but I don't want it to be legalized, because I'm 100% sure that irresponsible girls would start fucking like rabbits because their parents would pay for an abortion
>>
>>29833770
Because assisted suicide is painless and convenient.
>>
>>29833516

where do you live where suicide isnt legal?

>>29833812

where do you live where abortion isnt legal?
>>
>>29833639
the moment it becomes a zygote is when it's a human.

DNA is there from the first cell. everything else is arbitrary and doesn't matter - DNA is what makes you who you are.
>>
>>29833828
do you realize people would forge assisted suicides to murder whoever they wanted, right?
>>
>>29833862
br man
but this country is corrupted to the bone so you can find a doctor to do it anyway
>>
>>29833877
I can't imagine the process would be unregulated by a professional. I'm referring to things like Belgium.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.