[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to want homosexual friends if you are not homosexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461251961274.png (193 KB, 301x307) Image search: [Google]
1461251961274.png
193 KB, 301x307
Is it normal to want homosexual friends if you are not homosexual yourself?
>>
>tfw no "straight" friend
>>
Faggot here, why would you want that?
>>
>>29833488
why would you care about your friends sexual preferences? Or are you a fag in denial?
>>
>went to a guy to drink and chill
>he gay, me not
>we play never have I ever
>we kiss for like 3 mn; I'm a guy;
>tfw questioning my sexuality
>now I feel things inside and don't know what to do
>>
>>29833569
It's different for men, they are much more tactile and have narcissistic tendencies. I just want lesbros to drink with and stuff, I can't deny I'm straight but I guess it's like WGTOW without the angst and feminazism.
>>
>people are afraid of being gay
Just go bisexual, love and sexuality wihout any restrictions. Truly the human way.
>>
>>29833488
>>29833488
You sound like one of those "straight" people that would want to do favors for his friends. Nothing gay about giving a bro a blowjob, right?

You're probably a closet homo and want excuses for a gay experience, how old are you?
>>
>>29833653
I don't think I'm bisexual though.
>>
>>29833690
>Nothing gay about giving a bro a blowjob, right?
No, a man giving another man head is definitely gay.
>You're probably a closet homo and want excuses for a gay experience, how old are you?
Almost 30, and I had opportunities to consider and did not seize them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.