[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, I'm having company over today, DON'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1419451025089.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1419451025089.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>"Anon, I'm having company over today, DON'T come downstairs"....

>"How's Anon doing, Cheryl? Is he home today"
>"He's doing good Jenn, in fact he's out with his friends today"
>"He made some friends? That's wonderful!"
>>
yes my parents also lies because they are ashamed of me
>>
>>29833395
>yes my parents also lies because they are ashamed of me

does it bother you?
>>
File: 1467991208622.jpg (63 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1467991208622.jpg
63 KB, 500x750
>>29833312
This... this can't be true...
No parent who loves their child would do such a thing...
unless.....
>>
>>29833616
>who loves their child would do such a thing...
>unless.....
yes because are ashamed of me. They cant accept me for what i am
>>
>>29833312
Damn dude, heartbreaking.

At least my parents aren't ashamed of me.
>>
File: 1348447160363.jpg (27 KB, 466x418) Image search: [Google]
1348447160363.jpg
27 KB, 466x418
Moms are real cruel when it comes to their sons being shut-ins

They all want Chad sons
>>
I had relatives come over the other day but I didnt want to be there so I just stayed at the school library all day. My parents were surprisingly chill with it tho. I dont even rrally get along with my cousidn anyway
>>
>>29833669
People are probably robots BECAUSE their parents dont really love them.
>>
File: 1460327565055.jpg (805 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460327565055.jpg
805 KB, 1200x1000
always got the good end of the deal when they said not to come down
>"Anon, I'm having friends over. DO NOT come downstairs"
>"What's in it for me?"
every time
>>
>>29833312
That seems nice. My mom would tell me to come out and say hello to everyone and if I didn't listen, she and my dad would come in my room after company left and hit me/break my stuff.

If any of you become parents, remember that if you have a son, you can do whatever you want to him as long as you take him to a psychologist (they're required to diagnose you with something).

Nobody will take your child's complaints seriously because you have documents saying he's mentally ill and he should be grateful his parents are letting their adult child stay with them even though you don't let him eat your food or pay for any of his things so he eventually cuts all ties and manages to collect social security for his documented mental illness and live in a nice townhouse in a college town with 12 international students in a house meant for 4-5
>>
>>29833395
Your parents aren't ashamed of you they're worried their image with family/friends will get destroyed if they find out you're not like everyone else in society. Everything your parents do isn't for you or because they care about you, it's because they care about everyone else more.
>>
File: kirby.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kirby.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>tfw always been the family's black sheep
>tfw even with a decent job, living on my own, they don't want to associate with me because I'm a stain on the family name
>tfw they send my brother to try and talk me into changing my last name
>tfw they care more about how they look than about me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.