[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIMME FIVE GOOD REASONS WHY I SHOULDN'T BUY A GUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: karen-from-goodfellas-with-gun.png (317 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
karen-from-goodfellas-with-gun.png
317 KB, 500x404
GIMME FIVE GOOD REASONS WHY I SHOULDN'T BUY A GUN
>>
I am tired of crispy memes
>>
>>29833180
Toxic masculinity
Toxic masculinity
Toxic masculinity
Toxic masculinity
Being white

Unless you're going to castrate yourself with said gun, go ahead OP.
>>
1. you're a funny guy
2. the stories you tell are funny
3. the way you tell stories are funny
4. you're a real funny guy
5. you really are a funny guy
>>
>>29833243
I said good reasons, whore.
>>
>Guns are ineffective in most cases

>Producing a weapon often escalates a situation

>You are culpable for injuries or deaths you cause can you really trust your judgement?

>Police will have probable cause to murder you for almost any reason

>You are more likely to harm yourself
>>
>>29833180

Why wouldn't you want to buy a gun?

This is a dumb fucking thread.
>>
>>29833180
violence begets violence

break the cycle
>>
There are literally none if your IQ is above 60 and you don't have a history of psychosis

now ask me for advice on what to buy
>>
>>29833476
Remington or Springfield?
>>
>>29833519
I assume this is about a 1911, since it's the only thing those two have in common. Springfield armory has a larger selection of 1911s in all kinds of price ranges and all of them work very well

What do you want it for?
>>
>>29833596
decoration/hobby. I've always been fascinated by guns, used to go shooting with my uncles in the midwest when I was younger. I have enough money to get one now.
>>
>>29833180
Because your crazy giant jew wife will kill you with it if she learns where it is.
>>
There is only one good reason not to own a gun, lack of funds. If you can afford it there is no reason not to.
>>
>>29833636

What if she learns it's in his hands?
>>
>>29833388

None of these re true in America. Get fucked yurocattle.
>>
>>29833620
1911s are pretty expensive for what they are. If you want an aesthetic gun that's fun to shoot, cheap to feed and could also be a viable option for home defense, a Beretta 92, CZ-75 SP-01 or Browning HP are good options as well. But if you're set on a 1911, you can't go wrong with a Springfield
>>
>>29833724
>https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/16/us-man-shoots-himself-in-foot-while-adjusting-sock

>http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/SF-man-cleaning-gun-accidentally-shoots-neighbor-8346446.php

>http://uk.complex.com/life/2016/07/man-accidentally-shoots-kills-son-gun-range

>http://freakoutnation.com/2016/05/florida-man-accidentally-shoots-himself-during-job-interview-at-elementary-school/

Most Americans lack the and judgement and fine motor skills to safely own and operate a firearm
>>
>>29833899
>out of tens of millions of American gun owners, cherry pick the few retards that had accidents

People who don't own or like guns are actually the ones that I wouldn't trust with a firearm
>>
>>29833899

>make a bunch of sweeping, statistically false statements
>challenged on claims
>posts four examples of anecdotal evidences and tries to pass it off as being representative of a nation of 330 million

euroweenies get out
>>
>>29833899

You cherry picked examples from dishonest left leaning tabloids covering stories of retards. That doesn't apply for the average american. Try posting real statistics instead of sensationalist gossip pieces.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.