[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember; at least you aren't Indian.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6
File: zDCTHHy.png (682 KB, 813x542) Image search: [Google]
zDCTHHy.png
682 KB, 813x542
Remember; at least you aren't Indian.
>>
>>29833165
W-wait are they dumping on a sidewalk?
WHAT THE HELL.
>>
This is what the rest of the world actually is, huge parts of it anyway. Someone once said that a conservative is simply an American (insert other country here) who knows how good they have it.
>>
>>29833191
It's not hard to understand. Their family of 12 lives under a sheet of scrap plywood with no plumbing.
>>
I work in the office of a warehouse. An Indian truck driver took a shit against the wall next to his trailer. We have a bathroom for the truckers to use. Why?
>>
>>29833224
And remember, this is what is in store for our children, too. If it's happening to them, it'll happen to us, too.

Only the 1% are safe, basically. Everybody else is fucked
>>
>>29833270
You're right.

Okay guys just keep eating unhealthy food without exercising and pick up smoking and we won't live that long.
>>
>>29833249
that's cultural enrichment, you should be grateful
>>
>>29833241
maybe they shouldn't have kids?

holy shit what a thought?
>>
>>29833318

Most of it is accidental, and they don't abort because jews use religion to make it look bad, so those kids will end up working for those jews for like 0,50 cents a hour.

The fucking jews man, I'm so tired of this nepotism
>>
>>29833318
Poverty means more children. Why?

Because when each family member only makes $1 per 16 hour day, and rice is $2 a pound, you need as many hands working as you can to contribute to the pot. You follow? Kids are basically free labor for the family. They need as many as possible.

It's not just that "they're stupid and lazy."
>>
File: 1430423800858.jpg (168 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1430423800858.jpg
168 KB, 500x482
>>29833357
goyim i am disappoint, delete this
>>
Is this a designated shitting street?
>>
>>29833393
yea, uh, that doesn't make any sense... the more kids you have the more you have to spend on food and basic stuff like that, so not having kids is cheaper in the end.

they are just stupid, it's as simple as that
>>
>>29833165
Based OP making the day better
>>
>>29833357
oh yeah sure, whoops i "accidentally" had kids!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>29833433
It's also the hope that their children will be able to bring in more money in the future and also take care of them when they are old. It's a desperate investment.
>>
>>29833499
people who are poor and just shit out kids like rabbits most likely don't think about long term things like that.

they are just dumb, why is that so hard to accept?
>>
File: 345435453.jpg (157 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
345435453.jpg
157 KB, 960x960
>>29833433
>yea, uh,
>...

In third world conditions it's easier to make ends meet with a larger family. This is why poor countries have higher birthrates.
>>
>>29833357
how do you people always find some way to blame jews? in fucking India? Are you really serious?
>>
>>29833558

Jews are responsible for all of Humanity's problems.
>>
>>29833456

Yes, poor people are really stupid, they have sex without condoms and hope nothing happens. It's not actually "accidental", it's just how everyone calls it.
>>
>>29833165
I've never understood the point of these threads because if there poor enough to shit in the street they don't have a computer to see this troll post, where as indians into he west who see this post already have computers and toilets so this literally trolls no one and is a circle jerk.
>>
File: 238907834.png (87 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
238907834.png
87 KB, 501x585
>>29833558
>>29833571
Anon's just playing the /pol/ boogeyman to piss people off
>>
>>29833531
Everyone looks at their future in some form or other. For poverty stricken people they see the shitty situation they're in and do what creates the most hope for the future, which in a lot of their lives is children.
>>
>>29833558

because THE FUCKING JEWS ARE THE ONES WHO FUCKING LET THIS HAPPEN, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE BECAUSE THEY WILL LOSE CHEAP LABOR

DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? THE FUCKING JEWS ARE THE ONES TO BLAME HERE, HITLER WAS FUCKING RIGHT
>>
>>29833612
You're not being funny, mate.
>>
>>29833608

Do they feel hopeful that their children will have a terrible childhood and in turn will learn from their parents and continue this perpetual cycle of shit?
>>
>>29833531
Thank for voicing my thoughts exactly
DON'T BREED WHAT YOU CAN'T FEED
>>
>>29833537
sit down and actually think about that for a second

do you think children are these magical entities that do not eat? never get sick? don't need clothing? at best the money they make just covers their own basic needs.

want to know why people had a bunch of kids hundreds of years ago? they needed them to help with work on their farms. that's really the only reason to have a bunch of kids. idiots that live in favelas and slums don't need to shit out kids.
>>
>>29833623

I'm not fucking trying to god damn it I'm trying to help you understand
>>
>>29833646
what you're trying to say is
poor people are stupid
yes nobody disagrees
>>
>>29833646
Poor people in slums have kids for the same reason poor people on farms do: to help work and put food on the table. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.
>>
>>29833637
No, hopeful that their kids will somehow earn a better living for them. It's a shot in the dark but they have no other options of improving their living conditions.
>>
>>29833715
what are you not fucking understanding

the more kids they have, the more food they need to put on the table to feed those kids, which costs more money

are you retarded?
>>
>>29833715
being an easy concept doesn't mean it's a smart concept dude
I mean you bring a new qualia into conception just so you have an extra pair of hands? that's stupid
>>
Indians are a disgrace to humanity tbqh senpai.

Where I live we have many of these shitters (they come here to study, Europe btw) and they behave like apes. screaming like chimpanzees, disrespecting everyone, speaking so fucking loud no one can concentrate, and they smell like shit.

I hope their entire race gets bombed, fuck Pajeets
>>
>>29833317
Actually I just remembered a much better story. There was a pair of Indian long haul tandem drivers that were fired. They made their deliveries in good time and were otherwise good drivers, but the problem came when the truck went in for maintenance. The entire underside of the vehicle was literally coated in shit. So they wouldn't have to stop during their runs, they had cut a hole in the floor underneath the passenger side carpet, and were using it to shit out the bottom of the truck while on the road.
>>
>>29833739
It's an economy of scale senpai, making food for 6 people isn't much harder or more expensive as it is for 5 people
>>
>>29833739
>the more kids they have, the more food they need to put on the table to feed those kids, which costs more money

You're arguing about things you don't understand, just because you want to be arrogant and shit on 3rd world people.

In poverty conditions, it's easier for a family of 8 to feed 8, than it is for two people to feed two. You have more people among which you can divide up domestic and monetary labor. It makes it easier.
>>
>>29833165
being indian doesn't seem too bad, being a poor indian however
>>
>>29833761
Is Pajeet even a real Indian name? I've met Parjeets, but never Pajeet
>>
>>29833807
>>29833806

Exactly. Besides, for example, 8kg of rice could be 8$ as opposed to 3$ for 2kg. I don't mean that literally, but you get the point. Buying in bulk is probably cheaper.
>>
>>29833809
Being a poor anything in a third world country is hell.

>Jewish first world media has us fighting about identity political bullshit (black vs white, men vs women, straight vs gay, christian vs atheist, ect) on the basis of "freedom and equality"
>US military invades Arabia on the basis of "freedom and equality"
>Treasonous European governments open boarders to Arabia to "help those in need"
>You don't hear shit about the 3 billion people streetshitters living in poverty
>Nobody gives one fuck about the 3 billion

Humanitarian sentiments in the first world are just used as a distraction to keep the middle class fighting with anybody but the globalist banks and corporations
>>
>>29833787
top pajeets desu familia
>>
>>29833878
>>You don't hear shit about the 3 billion people streetshitters living in poverty
>>Nobody gives one fuck about the 3 billion

>3 billion
the problem lies exactly there, maybe if they could stop reproducing like rabbits someone would try to help them
>>
>>29833831
I've read somewhere that indian kids receive the temporary name "Pajeet" as long as they aren't named by their parents.

Could be bullshit tho
>>
>>29833761
Jesus Christ anon calm down, why the fuck are Europeans always so goddamn racist? I don't think I've ever met a nice European online, all of them are as edgy and angry as you are. The whole fucking continent should be quarantined until you sub humans can learn how to behave nicely online.

>>29833915
You are right that is bullshit
>>
>>29833909
Like I've explained multiple times, it's in each family's interest to have as many kids as possible. If you want to curb population growth: ending poverty is the fastest, most humane way.

People aren't going to sign up for a voluntary culling program, like you're insinuating.
>>
>>29833953
>Europeans are all evil racist subhumans
>Isn't racism bad?

Uh huh
>>
>>29833954
Or just cut off their food supply

but then they'll just eat poo
>>
>>29833953
Well, before I lived near Indians I held a pretty neutral opinion towards them, but after living near them I learned to hate that fucking race.

If they could behave nicely (while staying in another country to add to that) and not scream like burning pigs, I would't be as "edgy and angry" towards them like I am now.
>>
>>29833977
lmao he's a hypocrite but he's right
>>
>>29834030
indeed fuck those filthy europeans, they will be outbred by Indians soon anyways

:'^)
>>
>>29834030
Probably because everyone and their 12 kids desperately want to flee their shithole country, go there and destroy their countries and culture.
>>
>>29834030
About 50% of Europeans are almost literally willing to kill themselves to help hateful, ungrateful non whites.
>>
File: 1458766698653.png (245 KB, 620x460) Image search: [Google]
1458766698653.png
245 KB, 620x460
>>29833977
anon come on it should have been pretty obvious I was kidding

Obviously I am aware that a whole race or group of people should not be punished for the actions of a subset of that group

>>29834016
I'm an Indian college student now, and honestly the internationals I've met here [in the US, UC system] are not too bad. They are all incredibly intelligent, more than most US students. Maybe it's a problem of which students the university is accepting?
>>
>>29834116
I don't know what the problem is, but I noticed that pretty much every other race (like Asians) and students from other European countries who study here either befriend the natives or assimilate to the native culture, whereas Indians always band together to their small groups and are loud as hell, like fucking shouting in Indian on a packed train, what is considered extremely rude here.

Maybe I've simply not met nice Indians yet, or the nice ones study in the USA
>>
>>29834056
You do realize that poor people aren't able to move right? The Indians at international universities or that get jobs in silicon valley are within the top 15% of richest Indians

The poor people who shit on the street are not coming to the USA. I don't know wtf those trucker guys problems were
>>
>>29833694
Man it's depressing to read this exchange but have nobody agree with this anon. You would think after /pol/ ends up being right about literally everything ever more people would start to question the Jews. How much more evidence is needed before people wake up? You did make one mistake though
>jews responsible for all of humanities problems
Come on, even the the Jews can't pull that many strings.
>>
>>29833807
>it's easier for a family of 8 to feed 8, than it is for two people to feed two.

yea, you're retarded, and you really haven't thought about this at all

do you think kids are shit out and immediately go to work making money for their family?

for the first 5-6 years of the kids life he/she is basically just a money drain for the parents until he/she can start doing bullshit jobs that make $1 a day. worse than that, for the first year or two of the kids life the mother will have to raise it and she can't work as much, or at all, so that puts even more pressure on the father to make enough money to feed all of them.

it's fucking retarded
>>
>>29833623
You made a stinky doo doo in your underpants, mate.
>>
>>29834234
Anon, do you really think poor people are so intellectually inferior to you they are unable to consider the consequences of their actions? They know what they are getting into when they have another child.

To raise a child WELL it is hard work, yes, but children have the capability to be pretty autonomous after age 6. And siblings who are older also help to raise kids
>>
>>29834300
>They know what they are getting into when they have another child.

fucking kek. yea, i'm totally sure they do.

they are so intelligent that they shit out kids and need them to go to work at the age of 6 to help the family afford food.

i think you're an indian and this is triggering you
>>
>>29834300

>Anon, do you really think poor people are so intellectually inferior to you they are unable to consider the consequences of their actions?

I'm sorry man but literally yes. I am poor, I live in Brazil, and I see people fucking without condoms, getting pregnant and then being fucking SURPRISED by that.

Poor people don't plan long term mate.
>>
>>29833761
>Indians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
>>
>>29834234
It's only the first two children who are a drain, and only a little. Because it's not like the wife is going to go out and make a bunch of money laboring. No affirmative action laws over there, breh. But after the first one or two, the firstborn children start helping to raise the next, and start bringing in money on their own. From there on out each additional child is a future revenue source for the family, a pretty reliable, solid longterm investment for the family.
>>
>>29833761
I actually agree with you
>>
>>29834364
Yea lack of education and culture is probably a part of it, too.

Those people are more or less living in a prehistory world. Like, you could take them back to 1200A.D. and their lives would pretty much be exactly the same.
>>
>>29834223
Yeah the Indians who go to uni in Europe aren't the cream of the crop, all the smart ones come to the US imo
I mean, why would anyone intelligent make the decision to go to Europe, just doesn't make sense imo, the new world exists now, Europe isn't necessary in 2016 :^)

>>29834358
The way my dad literally explained it when I asked him this exact question years ago is for the hope of success reason above
Let me give an example, a few generations ago in my family, my great grandfather (I think) was a farmer / principal of a high school or something who had 10 kids
ok nvm my situation is different since they were still rich as fuck even while in India but most of the kids went on to be very successful even tho some did not and just became farmers, it's like that, more kids equals more opportunity for success

>>29834364
There may be idiots who fuck without thinking about what will happen but at the same time I don't think all poor people are idiots and I don't think having more children if you are in a poor shithole is necessarily a bad idea
>>
>>29834472
go ahead and explain to me how the older siblings help raise the young when those older kids need to be working in the first place to make money to help the family? that would only make sense if the older siblings were females and they couldn't work or make as much money as men even if they did work, so they instead help raise the kids

>solid longterm investment
pajeet internet defense out in full force today

you are definitely an indian
>>
>>29834622
>The way my dad literally explained it when I asked him this exact question years ago is for the hope of success reason above
>Let me give an example, a few generations ago in my family, my great grandfather (I think) was a farmer / principal of a high school or something who had 10 kids
>ok nvm my situation is different since they were still rich as fuck even while in India but most of the kids went on to be very successful even tho some did not and just became farmers, it's like that, more kids equals more opportunity for success

that is completely different to people who live in slums and have kids. farms are also completely different situations too. there's tons of work to be done on farms, so you either hire workers or have a bunch of kids to help out.
>>
>>29833761
Ameriburger here. Theres was one stupid ass Indian I sold oregano to before. Good times.
>>
>>29833831
Names with "jeet" in them are punjabi.
>>
>>29834633
He isn't Indian because if he was he would know there are affirmative action laws in India.

Seats in top universities (IITs) are reserved for people with lower castes or from tribes, it's actually a big shit show right now because they cannot find enough qualified people to fill the reserved seats, because tribal people simply aren't on the same level as those educated in the city

And you are forgetting that in places like India the housing arrangement isn't like it is in the US or west where one nuclear family unit typically has their own household, large families with multiple generations typically live under one roof. The grandmother and auntie and older sister and wife all can help care for young children in the house. (I'm guessing, it's not like the wife is gonna do all the work if there's 10 kids)
>>
>>29833317
Haven't laughed out loud here in a long long time. Thanks, anon
>>
>>29834819
>The grandmother and auntie and older sister and wife all can help care for young children in the house.

so basically all boys and men have work like slaves and the females just sit in their slum house all day

how typical
>>
>>29834622

>I don't think having more children if you are in a poor shithole is necessarily a bad idea

Becaus you don't live in a poor shithole mate. It's pretty easy to talk about when you make 15 dollars a hour.

To compare, I make 2,50
>>
Reminder that India had a good economy and had a good future before British occupation.

t. a brit
>>
>>29834918
The stupidest thing is that apparently there are Brits who honestly believe the British Occupation was good for India. They say
>MUH RAILROAD
like the railroad system was the savior of india, ignoring all the rest that the British did there, ignoring that they were literally only there for profit or they wouldn't have come
A very strong argument could be made for reparations but obviously that will not happen and that point is long past us
>>
>>29835126
Brits were the only people in any position to help India deal with it's famines, droughts, and plague epidemics, and they did what they could, accomplishing a decent amount, mainly being stymied by the fact that rural Indians were too fucking retarded to understand that vaccines aren't evil. Yes they were obviously mainly there for profit, but it's not like they were totally raping the populace without any recourse. A lot of people believed in the concept of a civilizing mission back then.
>>
File: 49816845.jpg (194 KB, 438x283) Image search: [Google]
49816845.jpg
194 KB, 438x283
>>29833165
Indians are our friends. Make India Great Again.
>>
>>29833165
>original
>designated
>shitting
>streets
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.