[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dont even want gf anymore just want something i can stick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1468031155966.png (385 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1468031155966.png
385 KB, 848x480
>dont even want gf anymore just want something i can stick my dick in on a semi-regular basis

Do I have to start working out to get a fukbuddi?
>>
>>29833096
Not necessarily, no. If you have to ask such things chances are you won't be acquiring them anytime soon. Should've already happened by now.
>>
>>29833096
I outright offered money to a tinder roastie in exchange for sex and she agreed (the absolute madman). She already said, in her own words, that she wants to be my personal whore. I'm gonna make this a regular thing.
>>
>>29833096
You have to go out and meet people. Having a good body will be a small part of it.

Just make a good old fashioned fefe anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>29833245

How much cash, pics or scale of 10 of the roastie?
>>
>>29833467
I offered her 25 bucks for a fucking which is way less than what hookers go around in my town. I'm thinking she accepted because she doesn't know the actual price (indicating she's actually not a prostitute) or because it's her fetish. She's around a 6/10 from her pics but she obviously hides some chub from the angles either way I don't really give a shit since:

1. It's not that much money
2. I'm desperate
3. She's so eager to please it makes my dick diamonds.
>>
File: 1hHTG78.png (30 KB, 521x123) Image search: [Google]
1hHTG78.png
30 KB, 521x123
>>29833245
>tinder
original comment
>>
How big is your dick?

I'm ugly as fuck and I managed to get a cute twink to fuck every now and then mostly because my cock is above average.

Never kissed/fucked/touched a girl.
>>
>>29833882
Ugh I wish I was a woman.
I want a new car.
>>
>>29833096
>no hope for GF
Now now OP, don't stop, you're almost there. fuck sex, you don't need it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.