[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your brain is instantly teleported into Chad's body. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: 1467534580857.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1467534580857.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
Your brain is instantly teleported into Chad's body. You have the same personality and history except you are now 10/10.
How will your life pan out? Do you really think you'll be happier?
>>
yes
original comment senpai
>>
OBJECTIVELY yes. ANYONE will react better to you if you are handsome
>>
>>29833052
it would spare me years of hrt and 100k of plastic surgery
so yes
>>
>>29833052
If I can keep my face then
>>
>>29833125
*yes it would.
>>
I wouldn't be so quick in thinking I'll be happier. Maybe temporarily. Reminder: you are still you but with a different body.
>>
Yes! I have everything I want, just missing a gf. Being 10/10 would definitely fix that.

Would be great to see what it feels like when girls literally throw themselves at you, and fight over your attention.
>>
>>29833052
I don't know to be honest
I think I'll be happier at the start since I'll go from being invisible to getting "the look" from girls
but I think this will eventually translate to depression as I realize that I have no personality to begin with, and the body only can do so much
>>
>>29833052
I already have Chad's body, the only difference between me and someone that post here is that I also shitpost on /fit/ from time to time. People say bitches fuck for money, for status, that they fuck good looking guys. It's not true, I have those things and I've been on only 3 dates in my entire 24 years of life. The hard truth is that bitches don't fuck autists.
>>
>>29833167
>Would be great to see what it feels like when girls literally throw themselves at you, and fight over your attention.

Chad here. it isn't that special. You get bored of it eventually. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>29833207
Having status and being an autist don't go together.
>>
Is this normal "chad" or like, 10/10 male model 1 in a billion "chad". There's a big difference.

The body in the OP is perfectly attainable by most men and I imagine the face is just garden variety handsome.
>>
>>29833052
>muscle i won't keep because i don't lift
>my clothes don't fit me anymore
>have to explain to the rare people i still see why i popped fifty kilos of steroid in a month

nah
>>
>>29833052
Holy fuck yes, I could go to the beach and bitches would mire. Coworkers would flirt with me. I would get lots of Tinder matches.

My sarcastic humor and wits coupled with my red pill attitudes to not fall heads over heels for any woman that talks to me would probably mean I would tap some of that.

Maybe I should put in the effort to get a Chad body?
>>
File: pepe tries mentos.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe tries mentos.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>29833052
no, i would think the same. but women would not, i guess i would party to impress jocks. But that only goes that far.
>>
>>29833237
Are you implying the body I posted isn't 10/10?

>perfectly attainable by most men
False. Most men don't have that body so you can't say it's "attainable" since you have no way of knowing it. Same with making a million dollars.
>>
>>29833052
I would be sad to be that incredibly brown
>>
File: 139725641.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
139725641.png
93 KB, 645x773
>>29833208
Would be special to me. I'm always bored and have no one to talk to. I don't even have one girl that cares about me.

>go into those tinder threads
>see some girls messaging Chads in the morning to wake up and talk to them
>if Chad doesn't message back, they get sad and ask if they did something wrong
>no matter what autistic thing Chad says, she just brushes it off
>no matter Chads hobby they'll participate

This all sounds like a dream to me. How some people think it's nothing, is beyond me.
>>
>>29833052
No because I already look chaddish
I'm socially retarded though and that tends to make people dislike me because I'm either quiet or brutally honest
And people don't like the truth
>>
>>29833052
Go with my friend on a Bizarre Adventure
>>
>>29833304
It's the lighting and shadows you dumb twat
>>
>>29833309
>I'm always bored and have no one to talk to

You can talk to me, give me your contacts I'm a straight guy though
>>
>>29833362
Do you have a Stand?
>>
>>29833451
Fuck that shit i'll use the ripple
>>
>>29833377
I think you mean the contrast filter you dumb cunt
>>
File: 1454040965395.jpg (43 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1454040965395.jpg
43 KB, 554x439
>>29833052
I'd come back here and shitpost... while getting my dick sucked

nobodies perfect
>>
File: 1467563703267.jpg (18 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
1467563703267.jpg
18 KB, 326x326
>>29833309
Then get working you lump.
>inb4 I don't have the genetics

Keep pushing yourself, be consistant and persevere, and train HARD and smart, and you will see how far you can take it.
>>
Live would suddenly be easy mode.
People would be nicer to me for some reason and woman would start talking to me for some reason, but then eventually think I'm weird because I like playing computer games a lot.
>>
Hell no

The ammount of work i would have to put on my body would drive me insane
>>
>>29833621

That's stupid. Genetics are for faggots. I"m not about to let all the people my ancestors fucked determine my potential. I inject trenbolone and get the body I want.
>>
>>29833052

To be honest I wouldn't be happier. Since I'm Asian, I just want a pretty face, long perfectly layered Japanese hair and maybe a lean body, not bulky.

Is there an Asian version of Chad? Maybe Chadsuro?
>>
I'll have to starve myself, because I despise this physique.
>>
>>29833621
I'm already /fit/ though. Not as insane as the guy in the OP pic, but I have a decent body. I just have a shit looking face.
>>
File: 1457136732214.jpg (141 KB, 565x642) Image search: [Google]
1457136732214.jpg
141 KB, 565x642
>How will your life pan out?
I'll continue with my life plans
> Do you really think you'll be happier?
Will being chad take away my nightmares, insomnia, and thirst for bloodshed?
>>
is it making me a random chad or is it warping my own face until it's aesthetically attractive?
>>
>>29833641
>Genetics are for faggots
I don't know why, but this is the best thing I've read all day.
>>
Being chad won't change anything. I don't live a life a seclusion because my inability to live a normal life, I do it because I want to be alone.
>>
>>29833052
sure why not but it would be hard to keep
>>
>>29833641
Where do you get tren? I'm in europe and it seems like I can't get dnp and tren anywhere. Fucking CHAD athletes banning all that stuff to keep us weak and frail. Makes me so angry.
>>
>>29833052
Can I keep my height? Really just would like to lose 50 lbs without hanging skin. I wouldn't mind being 6'4" and 250. Probably easily done if I was more motivated
>>
>>29833052
i'd be confident enough to leave the house, buy a gun and shoot myself
>>
Literally nothing would change.
>>
>>29835341
Is your life that bad? I want to hear it.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.