[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /r9k/ have any experiences with pesky 'nice guys'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Friendzone.jpg (223 KB, 728x410) Image search: [Google]
Friendzone.jpg
223 KB, 728x410
Does /r9k/ have any experiences with pesky 'nice guys' and orbiters? How did you deal with them?
>>
As a chad, stacy or fellow orbiter?
>>
>>29832962
had a gf once she had a orbiter I confronted him and told him to piss off he then pissed off.
>>
>>29833030
Did you do it in front of your girlfriend?
>>
If, like me, you find yourself at the very bottom rung of the social hierarchy, you'll find these beta orbiters trying to kick you right off the ladder so they look less pathetic by comparison. They're the dumb young lions trying to pick a fight with the oldest, most decrepit lion they can find to 'prove' that they're worth something.

But beta orbiters are, by their nature, easily offended and a little hysterical. The good thing about being on the bottom rung of the social ladder is, you can say anything you like and your reputation won't suffer for it. You can be sarcastic, you can be filthy, you can be rude, you can be sadistic, you can basically say anything as long as it falls within the confines of the law.

>Be taking notes on a big board for a meeting
>Wise-ass goes "I can't read that"
>Face him
>"Neither can I. So look, if you want to do this shitty job, you can take it."
>Others in the meeting have a healthy chuckle
>Look like a fool, but I looked like a fool already, and now the other guy does as well
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.