[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That kid thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1460316062379.jpg (52 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
1460316062379.jpg
52 KB, 645x623
>That kid who never could find a partner or group in school activities

That kid was me[/spoilerr]
>>
File: Mark.png (337 KB, 465x266) Image search: [Google]
Mark.png
337 KB, 465x266
>>29832868
>That kid who got away with raping a roastie.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (14 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
14 KB, 235x215
>that kid in first grade who was the only one who said "no" when the teacher asked who in the class wants to go to toilet
>whole class leaves for toilet break except him
>as soon as class leaves, he pisses all over the floor and tables, and the teacher being the first to enter the class door looks at him with surprise and rage and immediately takes him outside the building

Guess who?
>>
File: 1465009031255.jpg (20 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1465009031255.jpg
20 KB, 365x346
>that kid who heard his oneitis he had been orbiting for three years got a boyfriend and lost her virginity to him in the first week
>that kid who left baking chocolate and sausages with thumbtacks in her front yard for her shitty dogs
>that kid who got away with it
>>
>that kid who got hit by a car and died after bullying me
>>
>>29832868
>That kid who locked the teacher out when the teacher went outside for a second
>>
>that kid who trained in rotc for oneitis, got slim, even gained support of the corps commander who was pushing me for her then got cucked by chad brainiac and got fat again

undisputably not me
>>
>That kid who didn't understand Yugioh and thought coming in with a 100 card deck would let him win
>>
File: latest.png (285 KB, 346x473) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
285 KB, 346x473
>That kid who killed his temporary mutual friend's father to gain immortality from a mask.
>>
I just used humor, took the 0, or blitzed the assignment on behalf of the entire group

>can we have groups of more than 2?
>yes
>can we have groups of less than 2
>*teacher laughs*
>ok sure anon

Worked 70% of the time

When it didn't work, I completed the entire assignment myself and brought it in on the next day to confirm with everyone that it was okay. It was usually A+ quality, I'd stay up the entire night on energy drinks doing it. Some stupid bitches would occasionally start shit not because of how the assignment turned out, but because of who I am (a loser omg), but I usually shut them down with intimidation and the help of other group members who really didn't want to do the work and thought what I had was fine.

If all else failed, I just chose to completely fail and get a 0 on the assigment, and then maybe start shit with the teacher or take it to the office because she didn't notice I wasn't in a group.
>>
>that kid who would always say 'bless you' to anyone who sneezed in class but whenever he sneezed, no one even turned to his direction
>>
>>29833138
the absolute madman

>that kid who didn't belong in any group
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.