[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be part of a group of friends >two of those friends always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467026754521.jpg (48 KB, 492x449) Image search: [Google]
1467026754521.jpg
48 KB, 492x449
>be part of a group of friends
>two of those friends always set the other friends up with colleagues etc
>never ever been set up by these people
>ask why
>they reply "who would we set you up with"

Burned all my bridges with friends since high school tonight. Called them a bunch of worthless cunts etc. I am now friendless.

Did I fuck up?
>>
You already know the answer. They were being honest with you instead of sparing your feelings, and you still showed them weakness.
>>
>>29832681
How did I show them weakness?
>>
If you want people to lie to you, pay someone to do it. Or ask advice who are jaded as to what you feel. Your ex-friends were honest with you, as a true friend should be.

You sound like a fuck up in life. Now you have no chance of winning back their friendship. Since you have nothing going for you, it's time to off yourself. Stop consuming the air and food of the people who are actually worth something.
>>
>>29832664
i dunno man, maybe you've got to admit to yourself where you're at. the people who were being set up prob could find other dates too. why you're mad about it is prob b/c you can't find any on your own. see what i'm saying?

source: i'm a loser
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.