[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck pic related if I paid you 10k bucks to do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_102312.jpg (350 KB, 1556x1034) Image search: [Google]
IMG_102312.jpg
350 KB, 1556x1034
Would you fuck pic related if I paid you 10k bucks to do it?
>>
Why the unnecissary "k"?
>>
>>29832452
Can I fuck the other 10k bucks?
>>
Yeah

Ohxogxyo
>>
>>29832452
As long as my safety was assured. I.e. I was sure it wouldn't kick me into oblivion and break every single bone in my body, sure I would fuck Bambi there.

I would even fuck a toddler Bambi, I'm Irish and I've done it with a sheep twice, they are really tight, I wonder how this one feels.

Inb4: sandnigger. I'm actually white.
>>
>>29832795
You're still a fucking degenerate for fucking animals you faggot
>>
>>29832452
Does it even fit? She's a qt though would have as a pet /10
>>
>>29832516
Yes you can

>>29832860
Length isn't an issue, but girth

If your dick is phat, it might not fit
>>
>>29832795
>I'm Irish and I've done it with a sheep twice

Oh wow I'm completely fucking shocked
>>
File: 1458892371859.jpg (155 KB, 605x623) Image search: [Google]
1458892371859.jpg
155 KB, 605x623
>>29832452
I mean if I didn't get any diseases for sure.

Friend owns some deer and they are literally retarded though. He had one break a leg and he put it inside a barn overnight so he could tend to it every few hours.

It rained really hard that night and in the 3 hours he slept it managed to get enough momentum with a broken leg to smash its head into the metal wall and kill itself. Didn't know what the rain on the metal roof was and felt cornered so the obvious solution is to kill yourself.
>>
I would do it for free. Are you some kind of moralfag retard? Humans are not the only animal that can feel relief from engaging in sex. I would be helping it out, really.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.