[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worst feeling ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 5a6.jpg (15 KB, 364x350) Image search: [Google]
5a6.jpg
15 KB, 364x350
>8 months ago
>get 1st ever gf
>chubbier than I prefer but nice
>2 months ago
>get kicked out by parents
>gf lets me move in with her for free (I'm unemployed, no money)
>start making us healthy meals
>start going for nightly walks
>she loses lots of weight
>looks perfect now
>couldn't be happier

>last night
>just had sex, laying together
>she's running her fingers over my balls, going toward my ass
>i kind of pull away
>she comments that I should let her try playing with my ass while blowing me
>"it gives the most intense orgasms ever, trust me I'm really good at it, we should try"
>she's only ever had 1 bf / sexual partner before me (named Mark)
>seen pictures of them together, tall muscular guy
>can't stop picturing her tonguing and fingering Mark's ass while blowing him

We just fought over some stupid nonsense because I'm still mad and thinking about this shit. She left to go to her parents, I'm sitting in her apartment now wondering how the fuck I get passed this.
>>
gtfo disgusting normalfag
>>
Well OP it looks like your only solution is to kill her then urself
>>
>>29832449
If you have a problem with her not being a virgin then why the fuck are you with her in the first place?
>>
>>29832449
Yea she probably misses licking ass which is why she brought it up.

It's hard to think about but just accept it. She let you move into her house, thats a great girl. She has urges too just like anyone, don't fault her for it.

And give it a try, I wish my gf wanted to lick my ass.
>>
>>29832449
Get a job. You really don't actually care about the previous bf you are just feeling insecure because you are freeloading. Also stop being a frog and enjoy the rimming (lucky prick).
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.