[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah, hey there, wagies. On your lunch break I see? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: comfypepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Ah, hey there, wagies.

On your lunch break I see? Don't worry, I won't hold you too long. I mean, you wouldn't want Mr. Shekelstein to see you on 4chan, right?

Let's cut to the chase. I want my new PC by the end of next month, and you're going to get it for me by slaving away for your Jew boss and giving all your tax dollars to me. Well, hey. I didn't create the system, did I?

I finished my studies of Descartes. Truly, he was an interesting philosopher, with a mind similar to my own, yet his controversy could only be averted to his extreme dismissal of empiricist theories... oh, what am I saying? You're just a braindead wagie, I'd never get intellectual conversation out of you.

Now, run back to Shekelstein, wagies. And work hard to get me that PC!
>>
It's a Saturday
>>
But I just went to town with my flatmate for a new pair of jeans and we grabbed some lunch too.

I was also looking at candles to make my 2 night stay in a hotel with my girlfriend next week a bit sexier. I really can't wait for it, I like having some disposable cash to spend of things to enjoy my life. A weekend of sex, eating at restaurants we like and cuddling. Going to be great. What will you be up to?
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
laughingpepe.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>29832372
Oh, it is! Sorry, as a NEET it doesn't matter what day of the week it is. Besides - I know that there are wagies out there slaving away even today! Or, even worse... those that got called in to work on Saturday! Even better!
>>
what pc are you getting senpai?
>>
Nigga is saturday
Besides we are all pawns
Being conscious will not change your situation
Know your place slave
>>
>>29832372
>implying my jew boss doesn't let me work on Saturday
>>
File: composerpepe.jpg (484 KB, 1277x901) Image search: [Google]
composerpepe.jpg
484 KB, 1277x901
>>29832374
That sounds like a truly sad weekend, wagie, full of useless dawdling. Actually, you'll probably remember that weekend after you two break up, and feel a stinging sense of sadness after you recall the candle-lit bedroom, and you two sharing love that she is now sharing with Chad.

Me? I'm going to the Royal Albert Hall, to watch the live performance of the symphony that I composed. In fact, I dedicated it to the sad, monotonous, robotic life of the wage slave. Maybe you should check it out on YouTube after its debut!
>>
>>29832471

i'm her Chad though, she will literally never ever be fucked by someone better than I fuck her.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29832300
This reply adds fuel to flames of conspiracy theorists who believe that I'm the OP.
>>
>>29832498
Woah, easy there, wagie! I wouldn't speak that confidently of yourself. I mean, when the breakup inevitably happens, your self esteem will flush straight down the loo, even more further down than the life of slavery has made it fall!
>>
>>29832471
You're just to dumb to make a entire composition by yourself
Probably spend all day playing videogames instead of actually learning how to play Instruments and read musical language, so I know is pasta but please be more reasonable with the wage dude joke
>>
File: smugwojak.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
129 KB, 724x611
Oh, hey there, NEETs.

Having fun fapping to anime and eating Mommy's chicken tendies? Oh boy, the things I have to say to you guys.

Composed a symphony? I've composed a prelude in every key in a similar fashion to Chopin, with each one being hailed by my local music association as modern day masterpieces. I plan to conduct my personal orchestra in playing each prelude next week at the Sydney Opera House.

Oh, but wait, there's more! I've taken great pleasure in reading the works of Nietzsche, Aristotle, Plato and Socrates, all on the job, of course. Oh, I haven't a 'job', as most wageslaves have them. I'm the owner of a freelance web-design company, one of the most popular in Australia! Perhaps you should visit us, we could use a little more cash on top of the average $1.5m we take in each year in profits.

As icing on the top at this point, I'm planning a trip to China, to visit the Himalayas and take pictures to use as new backgrounds for our website designs. Oh, not only that, but I'm due to go scuba-diving after my event at the opera house. This is all on top of my work week, which I don't even schedule - it's so automated, I don't even have to go into work!

Anyway, I'd best be back with the girlfriend, we're watching Independence Day in a little while. Have fun, NEETcucks!
>>
File: shekelstein.jpg (74 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
shekelstein.jpg
74 KB, 900x900
Oy vey, NEETs AND wagies. Having fun, there?

You goyims are all inferior to me. I am the CEO of a vereh famous and successful company - I'm not saying which one, to protect my identiteh. But, anyway, over to me.

My salary? I don't have a salary! I'm a millionaire! I don't even have to come into 'work', I just get my monkeys to do all the admin for me. I'm posting from my private yacht, on the way to my private island to fly my private jet!

Keep at it, wagies. And, NEETs? You're even more pathetic! HAHA!

Oy vey!
>>
>>29832871

Haha, Jews go to hell when they die
>>
>>29832300
Descartes wasn't a sophomaniac like OP.
>>
>>29833374

If that's your only criticism of Descartes then good job on at least spelling his name I guess. Do you feel like one of us big boy neets now? Try actually reading his material and you can discuss for real instead of just making shallow comparisons.
>>
>>29833411
Straw man. Did I criticise Descartes or insult you? Come on, you studied all this stuff didn't you? You studied real hard I bet. And why would you like to debate Descartes? Maybe finally have a use for all that learning you've been doing?
>>
>>29833602

Who said anything about debate? I'm neither Descartes nor OP. You must be confused, low IQ can cause that. I didn't really study it all than hard. I enjoy reading philosophy. I read through it once and took a few notes on any particularly nice quotes and ideas I wanted to hold onto. There is no need to search for a use for the knowledge. Life will come to you if you let it. I lean more towards taoist thought but I still enjoy reading the great Western writers.
>>
>>29833805
Oh great, you're a faggot.
>>
>>29832767

Your life sounds miserable.
>>
>>29832372
The company I work for promised me weekends off, but I haven't had any days off in like 5 weeks.
>>
>>29832300
>Middle of winter
>Already spring temperature
>Based global warming
>Yesterday I went to the Asian market, had a coffee and slice of cake at the hipster tea house then sucked around the movie theater, had a milkshake and checked out the new supermarket
>Trying to come up with something fun to do today since I balf finished cleaning and still have money
Any ideas wageis?
>>
File: NEETsinanutshell.png (91 KB, 398x367) Image search: [Google]
NEETsinanutshell.png
91 KB, 398x367
>>29832300
Don't you have some depression to be diving into NEETboy?
>>
>>29833805
Taoism is the study of tea you fucking mong.
>>
>>29834061
>Taoism
>a Chinese philosophy based on the writings of Lao-tzu ( fl. 6th century BC), advocating humility and religious piety.
Are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>29834086
http://www.teavivre.com/info/chinese-tea-culture-and-taoism/ please educate yourself. It's embarrassing
>>
>>29834176
This is like saying Catholicism is the study of flatbread and spiced wine
You have brain problems my friend.
>>
>>29832300
>I read Descartes, therefore I am Descartes.
>>
>>29834061

What do you have against tea?
faggot
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.