[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the internet girl you fell in love lost interest in you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1440628119935.jpg (67 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1440628119935.jpg
67 KB, 960x720
>tfw the internet girl you fell in love lost interest in you
>>
wanna talk about it, bro?
>>
this right here is a cute sadboy
>>
>>29832097
Every time I see this photo I feel like hugging the guy
>>
Same here, man. She was the only person I talked to. Now I have no one. I'm so lonely I'm losing my mind. I think I'm gonna kill myself soon, because I really can't keep doing this. Animals need socialization in order to survive. When you keep animals on their own, with nobody to interact with them, their health plummets and they usually just give up trying and die. That's where I'm at. I can't keep doing this. I'm ready to kill myself.
>>
>>29832097
iktf

ikt exact f.

>>29832614
me too brother
>>
What did her name start with, OP?
>>
I have that same feel, except the genders are reserved.
>>
guy in pic would make a decent trap.
>>
>>29832662
The fact that you asked this makes me think you hurt someone in this way and are just curious if OP is talking about you.

Am I right bitch?
>>
>>29832684
>reserved
of course they are
>>
File: 1466102547037.jpg (149 KB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
1466102547037.jpg
149 KB, 1000x1412
>>29832708
>If only he fell for the trap meme instead of the virgin wizard meme.
>>
>>29832097
Its been 2 or 3 years and its still fucking bad.

I lost my entire desire for women and sex.
She was my complete opposite, yet we somehow mixed well.

I blame the guy that hacked her account she put thousands of dollars into.
If she kept playing with me, things might have been different...
>>
>>29832097
i see this image all the time

gimmie some context. he's really cute.
>>
>>29832738
Meant reversed
Lel just noticed that, thanks
>>
>>29832743
>I blame the guy that hacked her account she put thousands of dollars into.
This sounds like she was just making an excuse to get away from you desu.
>>
File: 1314877791187.png (38 KB, 265x215) Image search: [Google]
1314877791187.png
38 KB, 265x215
Anyone know if overdosing on poppy seed tea would be a good suicide plan? Some people have overdosed on it accidentally and died, so I don't think it'd be too hard to do if I'm planning on it. It would be painless. Just feel wrapped in cozy morphine warmth into a deep slumber, and then never wake up again. Sounds perfect to me.
>>
>>29832799
You can fall in love with me instead fampai. I'm too hopeless to ever abandon someone.
>>
>>29832881
Not OP, but are you pretty?
>>
She cheated on me with two other people, well just two as far as I know. Maybe more. IRL too who knows. I was actually underaged so had no experience but she was always asking me to do phonesex. I couldn't satisfy her.
She was the type to distract herself from depression with sex so there was a lot of it and I felt like just a mere fuckbag very soon.
She was sweet. I truly did loved her. She just couldn't help herself I guess. When I told her I wanted to stop this, though I don't really know for sure she didn't seem as enthusiastic about talking with me anymore after that. It's been years and it still hurts like a fucking bitch, and I'm so fucking angry and so fucking sad but I still want to talk to her because I just care for her that much.
>>
>>29833081
Of course not, I'm on r9k. I'm also a guy, so I don't know if pretty would be the right word anyway.
>>
>>29832662
>What did her name start with, OP?

A
>>
>>29833116
I feel for you man, I've been there. It leaves you feeling worthless.
>>
File: iopjkp.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
iopjkp.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>29832097
>tfw i will never fall in love with an internet girl because i'm too scared of people to ever get to know them

have fun with your heartbreak nerds
>>
>>29832713
No i went through the same thing with someone i met on here
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.