[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl >only girl that has ever shown interest in me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1454555935915.jpg (55 KB, 580x556) Image search: [Google]
1454555935915.jpg
55 KB, 580x556
>meet girl
>only girl that has ever shown interest in me
>not obese
>has her faults but I think she's overall a qt
>similar interests
>talk for hours everyday
>then begins to tell me she thinks she's a psychic and all of this crazy shit about planetary signs and being recycled on Earth
Whelp, what do I do now?
>>
Start your meditation and read up on voodoohoodoobooboopoopoo
>>
>>29832036
Fuck her before you get friendzoned, if you're talking about shit like that odds are you may already be there
>>
>>29832072
I'm agnostic man... I really don't care about hypothetical shit
>>
>>29832036
>you're mentally ill
>she's mentally ill
What could go wrong? It's a perfect match!
>>
>>29832036
Ignore that stuff man.
Everybody has something they don't like about their bf/gf, its too difficult to find a perfect match... if not impossible.

My sister recently started believing stupid shit like that and shes going to be a doctor.

TLDR: Everyone is fucking retarded, just look past it if you don't want to have a bad time.
>>
>>29832143
My fear is that this schizophrenia is just going to get worse to the point where she has some psychotic break.
>>
>>29832036
Either:

accept that everyone believes different things and politely listen to her because shes still a good person, even if you don't see eye to eye on everything

or

Go into an autistic rage challenging her to a debate and get really aggressive about the whole thing until she cries and never wants to see you again because YOURE right and SHES wrong.

I know where the smart money bet is...
>>
>>29832206
exactly op, this.

go into an autistic rage
>>
>>29832206
I don't really have any quarrels with her beliefs. People can believe whatever the fuck they want, especially in the case of hypothetical shit. She just has a really unhealthy obsession with this stuff that kind of scares me off.
>>
>>29832036

Well what she's talking about isn't unusually but considering she's a female I would avoid it because females literally have no brain to understand esoteric type of things and may actually be crazy
>>
>>29832182
Hey if it meant having a decent gf, it would be a chance I would be willing to take.

To each his own though, I left a girl behind because she was like that and I regret it.
>>
>>29832263
So recycle her and cover the body in lime to speed up the process. Better than getting your heart broken by some psycho
>>
So swerve it. Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that she is too crazy to be with.
Or. Go with the flow. You live once and variety is the spice of life.
>>
>>29832309
Yeah, you're right. No reason to blow my chance at a qt virginal GF
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.