[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realised you only need $450000 of capital to earn 1.5k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: farmerpsy.png (255 KB, 554x520) Image search: [Google]
farmerpsy.png
255 KB, 554x520
>mfw I realised you only need $450000 of capital to earn 1.5k a month after taxes

Almost 1/2 of the way anons. 24 y/o now plan to retire at 30. Any other anons doing early retirements? tips and tricks pls
>>
>>29831787
That's not enough to fucking retire on idiot, if you don't have at least 1.5 million to retire on in your 50s you're fucked, if you have 3 million you can retire in your 40s, 4.5 million 30s etc
>>
>>29831966
Its enough when i dont have to pay for healthcare dingus
>>
>>29831787
If you work hard enough/in a job that gives you enough money to retire by 30 you shouldn't be here
>>
>>29832037
you can have a good paying job and be a robot
>>
>>29831787
a mix of sensible long term investments and medium term swing trading seems to be the best investment strategy

if recession is looming move your money into bond funds and cash

Afterwards you put most of your money into large yet still growing companies and ETFs that cover them and keep some money in cash to move easily to any companies you discover are likely to jump in price with minimal risk of losing money if you are wrong. You could do both, invest in a company you think will grow and if not is still a good long term investment.

http://www.r-5.org/files/books/trading/speculation/Jesse_Livermore-How_To_Trade_In_Stocks_(1940_original)-EN.pdf

research is difficult, you have to discover your own flaws and biases and be pretty diligent, "trade paper" before trading real money
>>
>>29832315
>not just investing into an index fund

Good lucking beating the market lol
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.