[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad Dreams General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1439615379450.jpg (388 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
1439615379450.jpg
388 KB, 1803x1351
>I dreamt I was in a buffet, alone
>There was a big family sitting beside me and we started talking
>One of their family members was a bland, 5/10 qt. Her parents were telling me how alone she was and how much she complained about the lack of attention.
>That she would basically say yes to any man if they asked
>That built up my confidence so I approached her
>We hit things off nicely
>I'm gonna do this, guys, I'm gonna ask her out
>Just as the words coming out, she grew an extra 6 inches so that she's just an inch taller than me
>She gives me the smirk and I instantly wake up

Fuck, does this happen to anyone?
>>
manlets baka
>>
>>29831639
>Watching my life waste away in a dream
>see me own body as a skinnyfat grinchmode fag
>used to be a bodybuilder /fitizen/
>now skinnyfuck with no muscle (GF said she liked it- turns out not)
>I watch as my gf cheats on me (again) and turns into your typical stacy
>im shown my own life and how hard ive fucked up at every turn and part
>i relivey moms abuse and her psychopathic disorders episodes every day again
>Life just gets worse and then in the end you cant even kill yourself.

This is hell and we cant leave. Kill every jew.
>>
>>29831683
I'm not that short actually. I'm above average height.

I freaked out because I realized I may have spent too much time soaking in /r9k/'s memes
>>
>>29831639
Not really a bad dream, but extremely fucking odd
I dreamt I was Jesse from the Psycho Series and I fucking lynched Jeffery
I don't know where the hell it came from
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.