[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you love a girl that has swallowed and had her face covered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: 1467786095925.webm (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467786095925.webm
1 MB, 720x1280
How can you love a girl that has swallowed and had her face covered in another man's stinky cum? How can you be comfortable knowing that another man used her mouth like a sex-toy and marked his territory all over her face, like a cheap cumrag? Do you just have no self-respect or what?
>>
>>29831392
I obviously can't, what's your point?
>>
>>29831392

That webm reminded me about Castlevania somehow
>>
>>29831392

I can't, and I won't. Too many women in western society are sluts and whores, it's out of control. Young males are pressured to "man up" and not worship women, but I refuse to do that.

I can only hope that young western males start to grow a spine again and refuse to allow women to be such degenerate cunts.
>>
the stuff washes off dude, think of all the gross stuff thats been on YOUR body
>>
>>29831461
But the memory never washes away, you massive cuckold faggot. Her mind is forever tainted.
>>
>>29831461
There's been nothing gross on my body, i'm a pure virgin.
>>
>>29831392

Holy fuck, she looks EXACTLY like some girl I used to crush on in highschool.
Thanks for ruining my day nigger.
>>
>>29831461
>Sluttiness washes off
>A slut's obsession for Big Chad Cock washes off
>The ugly ego trip women get from fucking Chad washes off
>Her desire to fuck Chads even if she is married to some beta washes off

Can you normalcucks be any more deluded?
>>
>>29831497
protip: almost all women you see have done something like that.

If you you don't like crushing on sluts, become a pedophile. Little girls are the last bastion of female decency
>>
>>29831500
Can you be any more insecure?

Holy shit, kill yourself
>>
>>29831605
>Roastie whore detected

You are used goods and thus less valuable. Just accept it, slut.
>>
>>29831697
If you're never going to "use" something, does it matter if it's already "used"?

Unlike you, bitter little shit, people like to have fun. Sex is fun. Get over it or kill yourself
>>
>>29831739
>Sex is fun

That fun should be reserved for your spouse when you're married. You're not meant to have it with multiple people. It's disgusting and degenerate. No self-respecting man would marry a non-virgin. Only weak, beta, cuckold, latently homosexual losers would settle for sloppy seconds. It's totally gross. Once a girl sucks/fucks a cock outside of marriage, she's garbage. Whore.
>>
>>29831739
No one here said their care about YOUR used cunt in particular. I wouldn't want to touch that with a 10 foot pole anyway.
I do care about whether or not women I want to sleep with are whores however.
>>
Because showers exist? I don't understand, OP.
>>
>>29831875
You can wash off the stinky sperm, but you can never cleanse the tainted mind of the whore. She'll never forget the slutty memories of getting her mouth fucked like a fleshlight. That's the most disgusting part. She's permanently tainted once she's had another man's seed. Used goods. Garbage.
>>
>>29831802
If you're not a troll, you must be the saddest motherfucking on Earth.
Seriously, you should hang yourself

"Unlike master morality which is sentiment, slave morality is based on re-sentiment,devaluing that which the master values and the slave does not have. As master morality originates in the strong, slave morality originates in the weak. Because slave morality is a reaction to oppression, it vilifies its oppressors. Slave morality is the inverse of master morality. As such, it is characterized by pessimism and cynicism. Slave morality is created in opposition to what master morality values as 'good'."
>>
>>29831605
>muh insecurity
tell us why any guy should want to date or marry you when they can just fuck you without putting up your bullshit?

>>29831739
>Unlike you, bitter little shit, people like to have fun. Sex is fun. Get over it or kill yourself
The way you say this shows how triggered you are right now.

I mean, its disgusting enough that you are a slut, but then to add a layer of bittterness and entitlement to it just makes it guarranteed that no man, except maybe some thirsty beta who you will cheat on all the time, will marry you. Heck, with the coming of VR and sexbots, even thirsty betacucks will soon ignore you.

kek

>>29831802
this. Even Chads found out the hard way that sluts are disgusting and just downright annoying, and are even more "redpilled" about roasties than the autistic virgins here, since their life experiences just confirm whatever we say here
>>
>>29831802
literally no fun allowed eh biblecuck
>>
>>29831875
>showers wash off STDs
>showers wash off the fact she is a whore
>showers wash off the fact that she has no problem fucking random dudes she just met
>showers wash off the fact that she will have no problem with cheating on any beta guys she is dating or married to
>>
>>29831955
No amount of quotes or mental gymnastics will undo the fact that you had your mouth USED like a sex-toy by a man who is not our husband. You are impure. You didn't have the decency to wait until marriage, and now you are permanent tainted. No self-respecting guy would settle for a girl that carelessly threw her purity away.
>>
>>29831955
Yet every strong masculine moral culture has believed in chastity, and the weak effeminate ones like the modern west are the ones that allow promiscuity.
>>
>>29831955
lol, Nietzsche hated roasties and believed women are the plaything of men. Liberalism is the ultimate slave morality with its victimhood and muh privilege bullshit. Their entire world view is bitching about everything, the ultimate slave mentality
>>
>>29831960
>Heck, with the coming of VR and sexbots, even thirsty betacucks will soon ignore you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
>>
>>29831392
that guy has a cute dick :3
>>
>>29831537
Even little girls are sluts nowadays. I see 10 year olds stripping on periscope all the time.
>>
>>29832010
How did greek society believe in chastity?
>>29832018
While that's true, it doesn't mean these people are pathetic as fuck with their hatred for people to have sex
>>
>>29832057
edit: who have sex
>>
>not used_goods.webm
Fuck off and quit pretending to be Craig.
>>
>>29831983
>sex with a pure virgin wife who submits to your every whim is not fun
>but getting cheated on, getting STD's, raising Chad's kids, and getting dumped for Chad is a whole lotta fun
Not even a Christian, but he has a point

>eh
oh, a leafcuck, that explains it.

>calling people cucks for not wanting to be cucks
>>
>>29831392

I love how robots make this shit up so they can pretend they are virgins by choice. Nobody is buying it
>>
>>29832057
>How did greek society believe in chastity?

A non-virgin woman was considered unmarriagable. Any man who married her would be a laughingstock.
>>
>>29831458
You're the virgin and therefore not a man
>>
>>29832026
Are you implying that guys would rather date and marry entitled selfish sluts rather than a lifelike robot who is both attractive and sweet natured?
>>
>>29832003
No amount of quotes or mental gymnastics will undo the fact that you are a mentally ill loser that will never, ever, EVER be loved by another human being because you are, at your core, a deeply unpleasant and unlikeable person.
>>
I get that most of you "muh pure virgin wife" tards are trolls or sad virgins, but try to understand that the concept of a person being "used goods" is ridiculous, people have sex in order to enjoy themselves: if she fucked 'chad' and is now fucking you, you and chad both fucked her, whats the big deal? it doesn't feel any different

>b-but fucking any girl that is not a virgin makes you a cuck

grow up.
>>
>>29832114
No, I was just laughing at you. Sure fucking a robot will satisfy your need for affection. If these robots even exist, of course.
>>
File: laughing comfy neet.jpg (40 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
laughing comfy neet.jpg
40 KB, 300x373
>>29832122
Look at how toasted this roastie is.
>>
>>29832122
I can't tell which side of this argument is baiting but you should both just stop. They're just memeing anyway, most guys don't give a shit, they want girls who have not participated in premarital sex because they have not/can not do it themselves.
>>
>>29832054
At least they are still virgins, but yeah, might have to go to Yemen to get a pure little girl

>>29832057
>How did greek society believe in chastity?
They believed in it for free women (eg wifeable women- slavegirls were instead relegated as prostitutes and concubines). Men could chad around with slavegirls, prostitutes and the like, but free women were strictly off limits. If a free woman slutted around, she would likely get honor killed by her father or husband, and prostitutes were looked upon more as cum urinals rather than respectable human beings.

High pagan societies allowed male promiscuity, but absolutely shamed and punished female promiscuity.

>>29832057
I think its more pathetic whores think they can offer anyone value as dating or marriage partner, rather than being a walking fleshlight

>>29832077
We are all Craig
>>
>I can't get over the fact that girls chose to have sex with other men before me

Top virgin m8
>>
>>29832191
Call me whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact that your life is a fucking pit of despair and i'm in a happy relationship with a girl that loves me. And you know why? Because you are broken. You're a broken human being.
>>
>>29832177
>"grow up"
>t. Oh shit, I've been BTFO by actual logic and sense. They have shown me to be nothing but a tainted whore. I know! I'll say they're immature! Yeah! That'll show them I'm right and they are wrong!
Sure, roastie. The one who hasn't grown up is you.
>>
>>29832089
Are you somehow implying that Chads (especially PUAs) don't have the exact same views as Elliots?

>>29832101
This. And only slavegirls were allowed to be sluts, because they were just property of their masters, and their masters could just sell their bastard offspring for some quick cash if they didnt want them

>>29832108
And you are the slut and therefore not a woman
>>
>>29832247
And you are a cuck. I'd rather be broken than kill my self-respect by being a cuck.
>>
>>29832247
How many images of sad virgin frogs like himself do you think this loser has?
>>
>>29831392
becuase idc about some losers my gf thoguht were cool as a teeny. I changed drastically from 19>25....girls can to.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 647x435) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 647x435
>>29831477
that is your insecurity speaking tbqh senpai
>>
>>29832287
Alright! Have fun being human garbage for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1449933189105.png (26 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1449933189105.png
26 KB, 251x251
>>29832247
>healthy people spew vitriol on the internet

it's time to stop posting you sad sad man
>>
>>29832301
Yeah, girls do change--change the number of guys they fuck every night from 1 to 10 by the time they're 25.
>>
>>29832326
my gf is a socially awkward bookworm. I have fucked more girls than she has guys. I hate whores as much as the next guy but your barking up the wrong tree on this one senpai
>>
>>29832314
And have fun having Chad's and Tyrone's used goods. Be sure to take good care of their children.
>>
>>29832326
Maybe these guys brush their teeth, piss in the toilet, do shower and are not little bitter fucks like you so they can have fun.

Maybe you could try it... But the path is full of dangers, like sunlight =(
>>
>>29832361
>socially awkward bookworm
Yeah, and many "socially awkward bookworms" are just sluts in disguise.
>>
>>29832320
Yeah you're right. I sometimes end up on /r9k/ because it's baffling to read what people write on this board, guess i got caught up in the moment. This is my first time posting. I'll go, bye!
>>
File: 740029674.jpg (96 KB, 385x530) Image search: [Google]
740029674.jpg
96 KB, 385x530
>>29831392
Go ask a Chad, not the pathetic virgins.
>>
>its okay for guys to fuck an untold amount of girls
>But if a girl fucks a guy she's "tainted"

Kek

When will you beta virgins drop your double standards?

If its okay for you to have sex casually its okay for girls to do it as well
>>
>/r9k/ actually fell for the used goods meme
>>
>>29832388
ok buddy, safe travels
>>
>>29832384
you got me there. she is a bad girl in bed. So you think i should just dump her? because she likes when i fuck her? Where am i gonna find a pure virgin, lad? since that seems to be the only thing that is acceptable to you guys.
>>
>>29832122
>you are a mentally ill loser that will never, ever, EVER be loved by another human being
kek, that would hurt if only sluts were actually capable of love.

Normalfags just fuck around without any pretense of love anymore. They just want to jizz and get it over with.

Anyway, you are sounding awfully butthurt. Hurling insults wont change reality

>>29832177
>I get that most of you "muh pure virgin wife" tards are trolls or sad virgins,
There are also Chads that are sick of whores too

>people have sex in order to enjoy themselves
Women are not supposed to fuck to "enjoy themselves". At least not any girl that a man would want to marry

Its not about just "fucking", its about dating and marriage. Marrying anything but a chaste woman is cuck territory

>>29832181
>If these robots even exist, of course.
Given how much technology is advancing, it is not unreasonable to think convincingly human robots will become a reality in the next few decades.

Justice will be slow, but it will be sweet

>>29832208
>most guys don't give a shit
You know that even Chads are sick of sluts, right?

> they want girls who have not participated in premarital sex because they have not/can not do it themselves.
And whats wrong with that? Relationships where the girl is more experienced than the man invariably lead to disaster

>>29832233
>I am a thristy cuck but at least I am not a virgin with some shreds of dignity still intact!
>>
>>29832398
Why is it that women only focus on the secual double standards against them, yet will never, ever say a single thing about a single double standard against men?
>>
>>29832398
while i agree to an extent, it is much more risky for girls to be sluts as it lowers their value in many cases. But hey, its your life. If you want to risk it as a girl who am i to stop you?
>>
>>29832398
I think all non-virgins before marriage/absolute monogamous relationship are degenerates
>>
>ITT: 20 something virgin guys with no hobbies, interests, job or desire to be social in any way complain that they can't get an 18 year old 8/10 virgin gf instead of lowering their standards and actually finding a girl that they enjoy being with

top kek lads
>>
>>29832247
>i'm in a happy relationship with a girl that loves me
>says every guy who doesn't know his gf is fucking other guys on the side
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahaaha
>>
>>29832454
>lowering your standards
In other words, admitting you are a cuck.
>>
>>29832394
Lurking normie here. When robots say they want a pure qt girl, what they really mean is they dont want to feel constant feelings of jealousy and insecurity any time other people from her past are mentioned.

it reminds them that they spent their formative years being bullied and ignored and humiliating themselves with little or nothing to show for it.

I can love a woman who has had another mans cum on her, because I spent my formative years cumming on other girls faces.

it has nothing really to do with the roast beef meme, its everything to do with the robot's own failures and his refusal to face them.
>>
>>29831392
>how can you ever eat knowing that anything that could ever touch your food will have touched something dirty at some point

If you are even capable of loving another human being, maybe you shouldn't view her as an object which gets spoiled when touched by something. Anyway I don't fall for women who frequently fuck around. I like to date girls who have at least a little bit of purity left, but expecting a virgin at my age would just be retarded.
>>
>>29832473

>Having unreasonable standards

Enjoy life alone you miserable faggot
>>
>>29832491
I love coming to this board once in a while to see what these people write. It's like a trip to the zoo =D

Curretly waiting for a cs:go game to start, nothing to do. This visit paid off
>>
>>29831392

Coming on their tits is the hot place to spill it over, face is for plebs
>>
>>29832473
I think he meant that no girl would lower her standards enough to be with a robot.
>>
>>29832527
It's not unreasonable. Infact, the unreasonable ones are the whores who can't seem to stop sucking on cocks and taking it up their vagoos.
>>
>>29832543
I have an hour to waste while waiting for my friends to show up. Good way to pass the time with my phone.
>>
>>29832291
>If I shame people who disagree with me rather than accepting reality, that means I am right!

Damn, sluts are easily triggered.

>>29832313
>I am so secure that I dont mind my gf hops on Chad's cock when she feels like it

>>29832314
>sluts and cucks
>not literal garbage

>>29832361
Hate to break it to you tho but
>my gf is a socially awkward bookworm
Unlike guys, introversion in grils does not mean she is less promiscuous, as it is much easier for women to fuck on demand. It is pretty well known that nerdy shy girls are some the biggest sluts.

>I have fucked more girls than she has guys. I
Do you really believe women tell the truth about how many guys they fucked?

>>29832384
this guy gets it. Tons of Chads can confirm. The nerdy persona is to make sure betas dont try to hit on them.
>>
>>29832574
Bitter virgins like you can't make the difference between a girl who has had one bf and had sex with him, and a literal whore who has had 9000 cocks inside.
>>
>>29832424

>Women are not supposed to fuck to "enjoy themselves"

this is problem with your mindset desu, its current year and this point of view is a bit outdated, guys have sex for fun just like girls do, honestly marriage is a bad deal for guys generally right now, and if you think every chad has only ever fucked virgin women in his life then youre crazy

if you are seriously dead set on the whole "pure virgin wife" thing move to the middle east and convert to islam, good luck anon
>>
>>29832398
>le men and women are the same maymay
No man wants to marry a slut when they can just fuck you for free

>>29832402
>used goods is only a meme
>feminism, slut acceptance, and "sex positivity" are totally not memes
>>
>>29832601
Virgins robots throw around the word "Chad" without knowing what it means.
>>
I'll never understand: are you guys all ironic or do you actually believe this stuff?
Seriously, this meme is getting out of hand now.
>>
I do agree with your message, but you also don't have to be over the top about it either, especially as you get into older age. Of course if you don't feel disgust at the thought of your girlfriend being the town bicycle and even feel turned on at the idea of her being such a slut, then as a man there is something fundamentally wrong with you, either chemically or through some sort of social brainwashing. I personally believe the feminization of men through xenoestrogens and constantly being led to believe you have to feel lucky to even get inside of a vagina in the first place spawns men who will simply over look that his girl has taken about 20 dicks before he had the chance, because he's "lucky" and should be thankful. Combine this with the feminized view that having more partners means being more attractive is a distortion of how females think towards men and that it doesn't work the other way around, as we all know that women can easily get laid, it is no effort.

I honestly question some of these men here how long they would wait to kiss a girl after she sucked a guy off, I mean if she sucked a guy off minutes ago, brushed her teeth, then offered a kiss you would be okay with this? does no sense of disgust cross your mind? the mind of a beta fascinates me.
>>
>>29832409
>she is a bad girl in bed.
When a girl is good in bed when you first fuck her, you got to ask yourself "how did she learn to fuck like that?". There are no naturals when it comes to sex

The proper Chad thing to do is to demote your gf to a fuckbuddy and to look for other girls to fuck on the side. Sluts dont deserve your faithfulness or commitment. Just use her for sex
>>
>>29832398
>women get pregnant
>men don't
>double standards
>not tainted by sucking 1000 cocks

Roasties: They'll Never Get It!

Have fun being rejected by every man you ever actually want to be with, you worthless tainted slut.
>>
>>29831497
this webm is here all the time this week so you were bound to have your day ruined gayboy
>>
>>29832606
>b...b...bitter virgin!
Sure, whatever you think roastie.
>>
>>29832491
This is crazy. You have denigrated the most sacred act between two people into a disgusting exchange of fluids between strangers and you have the fucking gall to talk down to the people who stand up for decency. You are the actual failure. You were born a human but degenerated into a bonobo.
>>
>>29832601
Do you cry every night when, after your computer is not there anymore to occupy your mind, you can't help to think about how you're never going to feel love?
Think about it. You only have one life and you're NEVER EVER going to experience something so wonderful.
>>
>>29832642
I think it started out tongue in cheek but as the meme grew, insecure dumb people started taking it seriously. I think what started as a half ironic joke has seriously ruined lives of many guys with self esteem issues and social anxiety.
>>
>>29831392
Is there a version with audio mm?
>>
>>29832719
Neither are you. (cum isn't love)
>>
>>29832709
How is a natural reflex that every animal have the "most sacred act" between two people?
Priests have surely done a good job with you.
>>
>>29832434
>why are women parasitic hypocritical cunts?
>why are women women?

Because eggs are precious and sperm is plentiful, therefore society naturally cares more about females than expendable males

>>29832454
>implying Chads don't also think the exact same way we do
Its one of those weird horseshoe things. men who dont fuck at all and men who fuck tons of sluts have similar views of women. Chads fuck so many women that they start to get really annoyed with their bullshit, and dont give a fuck about sounding like a misogynist since they know they will get laid anyway.

But continue deluding yourself. Its pretty hilarious how salty you are

>>29832473
Its funny how only a 70 years ago, wanting a virgin was a perfectly reasonable and realistic demand. Gender equality has really cucked men.

And people wonder why beta males join ISIS
>>
>>29832644

>the mind of a beta fascinates me

take note anons, we're living in an age where the guys actually fucking chicks are 'beta' and the guy who jerks it to hentai is 'alpha', my sides

r9k is truly kek'd
>>
>>29832659
shes submissive. i tell her what to do and she does it. and LIKES it. Fuck me, right?
>>
>>29832723
I felt this way about women before ever being told to. All men do. Men are viscerally disgusted by sluts on an insticnt level.

sorry, honey. you're just no good anymore. you spent all of your value on men who didn't even like you. Have fun going to the grave without ever forming a stable pair bond. enjoy your cats!
>>
>>29831392
How can you love a girl that has swallowed and had her face covered in another man's stinky cum?
same way I love my mother, by not giving a fuck.
better question is what is a man to do when he finds out the woman he loves has shit like the one in the OP floating around on the web.
>>
>>29832709
I agree, people like this just don't get it. Sex to them is just something trivial, instead of something that is serious. I mean he rationalizes it only because he has acted like a slut himself, so of course he has to perform the mental gymnastics to be okay with it otherwise he'd be the biggest hypocrite going.
>>
>>29832719
Sex with a slut is not wonderful. It would only be truly wonderful to me with a pure virgin so we can lose our innocence together, not be shadowed by her other experiences which she would undoubtedly compare our experience to.

I want a clean, blank slate. I don't want to ever hear my girlfriend say, "No, I tried that with ____ and I hated it!" Or, "I used to love doing this with ______ and it's my favorite!"

To be okay with not being someone's first is to be a fucking cuck.
>>
File: 1467250115349.jpg (925 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1467250115349.jpg
925 KB, 2560x1440
>>29832782
That my friend.....is the right question.
>>
>>29832772
I'm a man. I've never felt that way. Stop thinking that everyone else secretly shares your twisted worldview. You're the crazy one.
>>
>>29832793
Read your posts, please.
>innocence

lmao
>>
>>29832491
>I can love a woman who has had another mans cum on her, because I spent my formative years cumming on other girls faces.
But why would you even love a girl who sluts around when you can just fuck around and not deal with their bullshit?

Anyway, enjoy getting cucked

>>29832518
>maybe you shouldn't view her as an object which gets spoiled when touched by something
Women have proved they are something in between an object with no agency, and a parasite

>I don't fall for women who frequently fuck around
but thats most girls

>>29832527
70 years ago, virginity was a perfectly realistic demand for a woman.
>>
File: dance skeleton dancing.gif (460 KB, 390x336) Image search: [Google]
dance skeleton dancing.gif
460 KB, 390x336
>>29832735
>women actually believe that mating, bonding, and reproduction between humans is "a natural reflex that every animal have"
>femiism has changed sex from an act of love into a sweaty maintenance chore
>there is no love
>love is dead

kill me now senpai
>>
ITT: people who have never had sex thinking they are experts on all things sex
>>
>>29832793
Do virgin adult attractive women even exist in the modern US outside orthodox religious groups???
>>
>>29832752
I am in a relationship. You have completely distorted everything that I have said to further your shite little argument. I will sum it up for you, if you do not feel disgust in accepting a woman who has had an incredible amount of partners as a candidate for a serious relationship, then there is something wrong with you. If you think that is somehow alpha, then you are completely wrong.
>>
>>29832735
Nobody did a good job with me because I am espousing the view of 100% of human culture since its inception. Your view however is the one invented by the pornographers and various deviant activists in academia and politics within the last century or so. I actually pity you for letting yourself sink to the level of a monkey just because your masters told you that's how you should be.
>>
>>29832817
70 years ago virginity until marriage at 14 was normal, as was a shotgun wedding when two teenagers fucked.
>>
>>29832808
>I'm a beta cuckold
>I am brainwashed by feminism

maybe one day you'll locate your testicles and join us. until then, tell me where I can find your girlfriend so that I can help her "enjoy her sexuality" with your male oppression. I'll even let you suck my cum out of her pussy afterwards if you're good.
>>
>>29832823
No. You might as well kill yourself if you cannot accept being a cuck.

Remember, it's completely normal and healthy these days to be a cuck. All the unironic normies in this thread is proof of that.
>>
>>29832822
This this this.

And

ITT: people who have never felt love thinking they are experts on all things love

ITT: people who never any social interaction think they are experts on people in general
>>
>>29832823
They don't even exist in the orthodoxy. The whole "pure, religious girl" is bullshit. They're just sluts who think they're clean again when they pray to God for forgiveness when tey go to church on Sunday.
>>
>>29832830
That "girl" you chat with on the internet and have never met doesn't make it a relationship.
>>
>>29832821
Sex is sex. Love is love. You can combine both and have a romantic relationship, in which you have sex with your partner. However, love is not needed to have sex.

There's no love in sex. It's a biological impulse.
>>
>>29832859
If only you knew how much i genuinely feel sorry for people like you.
>>
>>29832817
once you have reduced women to objects in your mind, they will never be good enough for you

not that they care what you think. you are just a star in a universe far detached from theirs and they find more joy in having their boyfriends cum in their faces than you do living without a girlfriend whose face you can cum in, and your judgment of them on a board they will never unironically visit affects their life none at all.
>>
>>29832870
Incidentally, if you want oral or anal, churchgirls are the biggest sluts when it comes to those. They just keep the front door closed for Jesus.
>>
>>29832822
I am a man who has had sex with 109 women and I think sluts are disgusting. They are emotionally destroyed, monstrous shells of human beings with no value as pair-bonded partners. Without error, they last at most a week before they need fresh cock.

And no, men are not ruined by having lots of sex. Do your research. Men with high partner counts can pair-bond, women cannot.

Sluts are good for one thing only -- fuck and dump. I should know -- I 've met a LOT of them.
>>
File: 1430690572549-2.jpg (15 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549-2.jpg
15 KB, 250x237
>>29832888
>I feel sorry that you are not a cuck like me.
>>
>>29832887
Sex = love there is no difference.

when a woman gives out her sex, she gives away her ability to love. Sluts are dead inside forever and can never come back. Sluts are

WORTHLESS
>>
>>29832491
>Lurking normie here. When robots say they want a pure qt girl, what they really mean is they dont want to feel constant feelings of jealousy and insecurity any time other people from her past are mentioned.

robot here, I would prefer a qt virgin because I'm also a virgin, that plus if she is a virgin she might share similar life experiences as me.
everyone wants someone they can connect/relate too.
how the fuck can a robot relate to a Stacey?

>they dont want to feel constant feelings of jealousy and insecurity any time other people from her past are mentioned.
mentioned in what way?
pls elaborate on this.
>>
>>29832888
Don't feel sorry for me, i'm the one treating sluts like what they are -- inanimate fucktoys. You're the one marrying them. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>all these purefag, bitter virgins who think all women are sluts yet don't take advantage of the current slut culture and get laid
You probably won't believe me, but I never touched a boy's hand before, let alone rode Chad's cock. Fuck off, there are still female virgins out there. Even if there are less than men, they still exist.
>>
>>29832887
Being this ignorant about basic biology is impressive in the information age.
>>
>>29832908
>109
I lost count after less than 10
>>
>>29832793

>I want a clean, blank slate

this is your sexual insecurity talking. you're probably sexually inexperienced and are intimidated by the prospect of a girl being more experienced in bed than you are, which is fair enough. depending on your age you might still be able to get a virgin gf, but if you are over 20 its extremely unlikely.

your choices at this point depend largely on what you want to do, if you want to ever have a relationship you will have to settle for a girl who is not a virgin, if you honestly feel too sexually inexperienced you can hire prostitutes until you feel comfortable in sexual situations altough i dont recommend this

if you want to die alone, keep waiting on that "clean blank slate", but in all likelihood you will not find one. if the prospect of fucking "used goods" and being called a cuck on the internet is too scary, then I'm afraid you will likely die alone, but if you want a relationship with a girl there is still hope for you anon
>>
>>29832864
My ex wife had 35+ partners before me.
My introverted but non-nerdy gf now had around 20+ but she won't give me an actual number. I'm supposed to just think this is better. The only thing the new girl has going for her is she's convinced me so far that she will never cheat. I made sure to make her feel guilty once for having so many previous partners. I don't think a man should just say "Oh honey that's ok it doesn't matter to me how many other guys you were with" because it does matter and it's gross but she's mine now and as long as she never touches another man ever again we have a deal.
>>
>>29832877
Whatever helps you rationalize the fact that someone who actually gets his dick wet can hold a view that goes against your view of the world, because anyone who is having sex cannot possibly think such things, what a mong lol.

I bet you also think you're alpha because you managed to get some easy pussy that everyone has gotten inside of.
>>
>>29832947
At this point, I'd bet you're trolling
>>
>>29832955
Sure you are, roastie.
>>
>>29832543
How old are you?

It seems that you still harbor delusions that women are capable of love, especially if they are sluts

Also, fuck off normalfag

>>29832592
>browses 4chan on the phone
please leave

>>29832615
>chad has only ever fucked virgin women in his life then youre crazy
I am not talking about fucking, only marrying

Chads fuck sluts but they are not dumb enough to marry them

>if you are seriously dead set on the whole "pure virgin wife" thing move to the middle east and convert to islam,
Actually, I am a Muslim, and Muslim girls are not better. In fact Arab girls are some of the biggest sluts on the planet.

For example, there is this Syrian Soap Opera actress named Luna Hassan (pic related) who does amateur porn videos (look her up, she has a wonderful planet sized ass, you are welcome). And on /int/ lots of middle eastern posters are total chads who have fuck dozens of women. Thats modern Muslim women for you

At least in Yemen, they let you marry little girls, which is the closest thing we can get to a pure virgin girls
>>
>>29832943
> When robots say they want a pure qt girl, what they really mean is they dont want to feel constant feelings of jealousy and insecurity
>MUH INSECURITY

Of course we dont' want to feel jealous and insecure -- but we HAVE to when we date sluts because we KNOW THAT THEY WILL CHEAT. If you are OK with being cheated on, you're a fucking loser. I refuse to be a loser, so I'm better than you. Stronger, not weaker. I refuse to deal with the insecurity and jealousy that comes with the ABSOLUTE CERTAINTLY OF GETTING COCKOLDED THAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DATE A WHORE.

Don't buy a rental car
Don't buy the milkcow when you already have milk
Don't buy a ticket when everyone else rides for free
and don't give your commitment to a slut
not ever
>>
>>29832961
I'm autistic, what do you want from me? Every time I get a new one, the counter in my head pops up.
>>
>>29832947
anon how will you know you wont marry another another "inanimate fucktoy"
>>
>>29832642
I am not sure what is so unbelievable about the fact that modern women are huge sluts not worthy of marriage. Even normalfags are starting to get it
>>
>>29832988
At this point, I'd bet you're a cuck.
>>
>>29833019
autists are getting mad pussy
and basically all you robots are fucking stupid
>>
>>29833025
How will he know in which hole he has to put it in?
>>
>>29833025
because I will never marry because all western women are wrecked whores wo believe "muh stronk womyn sexuality" is cool
>>
>>29832943

>how the fuck can a robot relate to stacy?

you're not wrong anon. i understand that you would prefer a virgin gf, but dont fall into the trap of believing that all non-virgin women are stacey, this is not true. also you can still grow and develop in a relationship together with a girl without necessarily having the same level of sexual experience, unless a relationship for you constitutes exclusively sex. there is hope for you anon, I hope you find someone with who you can feel comfortable
>>
>>29832719
>Do you cry every night when, after your computer is not there anymore to occupy your mind,
Nah, I stopped crying a long time ago. Now I only feel disgust.

I know enough from normies to know that love is a bullshit meme and that smarter normies just fuck around and never plan to have a serious relationship
>>
>>29833054
>will never marry
kek not willing to take a risk and calls other betas and cucks

nice edge there.

>>29833046
what do you meant by this?
explain
>>
ITT: Elliot Rodger wannabes

Geez, now that's not even that original anymore.
>>
>>29833110
>take a risk
>as if it's manly to put a ring on a prostitute
I've never seen anyone self-cuck as hard as you are self-cucking.

>I know she's a huge slut, but I should "take a risk" like a real man by marrying her!

good fucking luck with you life bro, you'll need it.
>>
>>29832723
desu, feminist shaming from normalfags have wrecked my self esteem and social anxiety far more than the muhsogynists.

>hurr you are ugly and need to lower your standards! Equality is for women only!
>hurr you are not entitled to sex, but women are entitled to be whores!
>hurr you are obsessed with sex! never mind that we fucked 100 guys while you still are a virgin!
>If you talk to a girl and she doesnt like you, you are a rapist
It took me many long painful years to get over that bullshit. And the only reason I did was because I got reintroduced towards Islam and now know for a fact that feminism is pure satanic evil (as a fedora tipper I just assumed liberalism was normal secular morality)
>>
File: laugh.jpg (32 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
32 KB, 559x556
>>29831392
I'm happy that you found a good way of coping with the fact that women don't want you.

In the meantime I'm gonna use my fuck buddy as a "cheap cumrag"

Stay mad!
>>
My GF just fucked 3 times(2 different guys) before being with me, also i'm her first LTR, am I a cuck?
>>
>Tfw chad tier looks gets me dates easily but my autism makes me lose interest aa soon as they mention a past boyfriend.

Sooner or later I'll probably get lucky and find an innocent girl, just got to keep my hopes up.
>>
>>29832398

Its not a double standard, they are entirely different standards applied to two very different groups. Learn the basic definition of the words before using them, retard. Better yet, just kill yourself. We both know you're too fucking stupid to ever amount to anything. You're just a waste of oxygen.
>>
>UR JUST VIRGIN LOSER UR JUST INSECURE!!!
>CUM CAN BE WASHED OFF!!!

this is what you get for trying to argue with white knights and disgusting sluts
>>
>>29832402

We're the last group to fall for the used goods meme. Most would rather stay virgin than get with a whore.
>>
>>29832409

>being to stupid to operate a keyboard
>addicted to secondhand cum

You nu-males crack me up. What a pitiful existence.
>>
>>29832752
>guys actually fucking chicks
Guys who fuck, but don't marry or date, are alphas. Faggots who marry sluts are more beta than virgins tho, even if they get laid. Paying a prostitute is far more alpha than marrying a modern wymyn

>>29832762
Most sluts are submissive in bed. They love getting choked and beaten, because they are so numb inside

>>29832793
>I don't want to ever hear my girlfriend say, "No, I tried that with ____ and I hated it!"
oh yeah, I forgot, sluts tend to turn into hypocritical prudes once they start fucking their beta hubbies. "I did that for Chad, not for you".

women have nothing to offer to men but their pussy

>>29832808
lol literally every society, except our Western Educated Industrialized Rich Democratic (W.E.I.R.D.) society, looked down on sluts.

Was 99% of humans who ever lived crazy? Did modern Westerners just recently discovered the concept of "sanity"?

>>29832822
ITT: women are are sluts still think they have something to offer men besides their pussy

>>29832823
prolly not. But not being him, I am not a fedora tipper.
>>
>>29833216

Yes, other men fucked your gf, and she doesn't even live with you.
>>
>>29832847
Are you implying I see anything wrong with that?

The whole taboo against pedophilia was a modern feminist invention anyway

>>29832869
>lets respond to facts with emotional ad homs!

>>29832870
American Churchianity is sure that way. But religious groups that vigorously practice slut shaming are more likely to have pure women. But slut shaming religious groups are in short supply

>>29832889
Its funny then how easily triggered I am making you, despite my opinions being of no consequence

>>29832908
see, I told you Chad agrees with us
>>
>>29831392
Because i do it better. All my last gf's has said that they cant even masturbate without it feeling wrong after me. Give or take.
>>
>>29832966
Man, I am a virgin, and I legitimately feel sorry for you
>>
>>29833354
you're delusional if you think I'm angered by you instead of simply pitying of you
your life is justified only by anger. how meaningless
>>
>>29833059
being a Stacy to me has more to do than just sex, perhaps I should have said Normie, let me elaborate.

for me this all stems from my HS experience.

I don't want the Stacey or Normie that got a bf in HS, I want the robot girl who would sit in the library reading mango, I want the robot girl that didn't feel like she had to fit in, I want the robot girl that didn't fall to peer pressure, I want the robot girl that didn't feel the need to impress Chad or anyone.
at least to me the person that fits all those characteristics the best is someone that is still a virgin or at least was one through out HS.

Robot pussy belongs to robot cock.

that would be my ideal, but times change, and so should I, meaning I'm willing to settle.

>>29833141
so all women are sluts cuck?
>>
I seriously don't understand if this whole thread is memeing me or there actually are non-ironic robots who think to be redpilled because of some slut-shaming.
This is way beyond autistic.
>>
>>29833469

its mostly memes but there are a few who actually believe it
>>
>>29833163
notice you said "fuckbuddy" and not "gf" or "wife"

>>29833216
pretty much, but it could be worse
>>
Anyone got a name for me lads? Much appreciated.
>>
>>29833432
what a rational, calm, and well reasoned response.
>>
>>29833469

I think the secondhand cum has gotten to your brain. You think we're the crazy ones for not wanting used goods?
>>
>>29833539
what value is logic when it is only used to justify the rage which keeps alive a life which serves no other meaning? even if you win, you still lose
>>
>>29833469
>>29833500
>its mostly memes
Are sluts this deluded?

Look at this logically. What can you provide to a man as a wife that you cannot provide as a fuckbuddy?
>>
>>29833563
are you implying your life has any more meaning?

>b-but I hopped on Chad's dick! That HAS to mean SOMETHING!
>>
>>29833595
Not him, I'm the other guy posting in this thread.

Yes, my life has a meaning. Instead of being bitter like you I actually enjoy life.
>>
>>29833562
>>29833574
That's funny because I'm a virgin robot, but you automatically assume I'm some kind of tumblr-type whore simply because I'm not a complete delusional yet who can still think rationally.

That's so damn sad. I hope you guys don't really are this autistic irl.
>>
Virgin robot here. Just came to say I don't mind slutty women.

In fact some experience is welcome as long as she doesn't hold my inexperience against me.
>>
>>29833673
And, yes, I'm a fucking male.
>>
>>29833595
why do you think I'm female
>>
>>29833725
He hates you because you're not pathetic like him, so he identifies you with the thing he hates the most, the cause of his torment: women.
>>
>>29833725
They all automatically assume that just because someone doesn't agree with their autistic Elliot Rodger-tier opinion then you are a slutty female.

Stacys don't come in this shithole, they probably don't even know it exists, how could someone be this stupid?
>>
>>29831461
>think of all the gross stuff thats been on YOUR body

Difference here is these sluts WILLINGLY allow cum all over their bodies. These women also jump from Chad to Chad until they finally settle down in their used 30's-40's when they are all dried out.
>>
>>29831392

Don't date sluts? Don't date women who have a long history of flings?
>>
>>29833912
What if you let a girl cum on your face or your dick? If you have sex you will get vaginal fluid on dick
>>
>>29833508
Yeah I personally prefer regular booty calls over having a gf right now due to many aspects, but that's come down to taste and priorities.

You should actually test having sex if you ever get the chance, I think you need it.
>>
>>29833673

That's weird, so it's extreme thirst than has degraded your cognitive faculties to this degree. I shudder to think of how all the secondhand cum will further compound you're backwards thinking.
>>
>>29833946

Its only gross if she is a nonvirgin or it's multiple vagina juices from different girls. Why is this so hard to understand? It's about promiscuity.
>>
>>29833963
Alright, now I've understood you were memeing me.
Sorry pal.
>>
Well, it's been fun observing these creatures. If I remember it, I'll check tomorrow to see all the shit this loser is writing.

Have fun :)~

This might cure a bit of your bitterness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlYFXCN3cEQ
>>
File: 1467900075707.jpg (10 KB, 237x192) Image search: [Google]
1467900075707.jpg
10 KB, 237x192
>>29833979
If it's about promiscuity why does it only apply to woman?
>only srs replies plz no memes
>>
>>29832177
well we want a serious relationship you chads have no problem dating none virgins because you are going to pump and dump them anyways. Her virginity is the greatest gift she can give to her loved one and that is what i want.
>>
>>29833918
>don't date at all
ftfy
>>
>>29831802
Consider moving to a muslim country, if you don't already. You'd get along well
>>
>>29831392

considering I've had another girls shit on my face I'm probably not one to judge
>>
File: muslim-girl1.jpg (56 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
muslim-girl1.jpg
56 KB, 500x521
Hahahahahaha like ahahahahah dumb white people ahahaha im fucking happy im a saudi muslim getting a cute PURE virgin muslim wife arranged for me. Life is good not gonna b virgin forever ahahah
>>
>>29833671
You enjoy getting cucked?

>>29833700
>In fact some experience is welcome as long as she doesn't hold my inexperience against me.
dont worry, shewill

>>29833725
because you are whiteknighting sluts

>>29833771
Its because I cannot fathom how a man can unironically defend sluts like that. Even Chads look down on sluts after fucking them

>>29833855
you realize that even Chads look down on sluts, right?

>Stacys don't come in this shithole,
they come to /soc/ so why not here?

>>29833957
I prefer little girls.

Are you FBI?
>>
>>29834117
>implying sexually repressed women arnt the biggest sluts possible
>>
>>29833993

Whatever, enjoy your thirst
>>
File: ricky1.jpg (92 KB, 388x336) Image search: [Google]
ricky1.jpg
92 KB, 388x336
>>29834129
>gets into huge arguments about what real men like in women
>I prefer little girls.
>>
>>29834059
lol, you have never been to Gayrut.

Only Yemen and Afghanistan are stereotypical Muslim countries. The rest are all liberal degenerates, even Saudi

>>29834117
al7amdulillah li ni3matul Islam!
>>
>>29834005

It doesn't though, did you read the post you're replying to?
>>
>>29833946
Girls are not supposed to want to be promiscuous. They are supposed to keep themselves pure for a husband.
>>
File: 1ti1x2fo.vichan.jpg (332 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
1ti1x2fo.vichan.jpg
332 KB, 1400x990
>>29832402

>idiot normie fell for the non-virgin meme

great job Mr. Captain Save A HOE. that is a good little beta who step up to the plate and dates non-virgin with emotional baggage and trust issues. why don't you pay for her college dept as well faggot.
>>
>>29834146
>implying honor killings wont scare the sluttiness out of women

>>29834164
Men like pure women. Little girls are pure women.

Not hard to understand
>>
>>29834005
>why does it only apply to woman?
it doesn't
This is about virgin men wanting a serious relationship with an equally inexperienced woman.
Some people just don't appreciate lots and lots of sex with many many different people.
It's only natural.
>>
>>29834198
this

>>29834208
man, I love redpill comics
>>
>>29834146
She will be only my massive slut not a other mans. Unlike americucks where every female older than 11 is used goods
>>
>>29832454
>he thinks anyone who desires a virgin must me like this

I don't have to lower my standards I am doing all the rejection for not being virgins.
>>
>>29831392
this girl is so fucking hot

give me da source
>>
>>29834196
Ok, so what youre saying is that its gross for both men and women to be promiscous
>>
>>29834266
Islam is a redpilled religion

Unfortunately, Arab women are becoming huge whores too
>>
>>29834231
Is this what youre saying?>>29834298
>>
>>29834298

Yes, that is what I mean when I say its gross for both men and women to be promiscous
>>
>>29831392
ask that to the cucks who took my 2 ex's, ive only dated women who were virgin
>>
>>29834336
Oh k
I thiught u were a memer at first
>>
>>29834336
>its only gross if shes a nonvirgin
This doesnt necessarily imply prosmiscuity smartass
>>
I don't really care and evidently neither did our ancestors since a penis is shaped like it is to scrape out other men's cum. I'm bi-sexual anyway.
>>
>>29831392
you again
we covered this last week

grow up
>>
>>29834296
She is actually but it's probably just some fucker from /soc/ that fucked her so there is probably nothing else but that webm.
>>
>>29834326
well, >>29834231 was my first post, but me personally, yeah, pretty much.
It's fucking disgusting
>>
>>29833124
I know, right? It looked so original on paper, baka.
>>
>>29834531
and your gf was covered in chad's cum last week
you fucking cuck
>>
>>29831392
>How can you love a girl
Let's cross that bridge when we get there, okay?
>>
>>29834446

More than one partner is promiscuous. Her Virginity is only called into question after the first partner. Nonvirgin implies promiscuous.
>>
File: 1430110011730.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1430110011730.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
>>29834825
wow amazing thanks
>>
>>29831392
because if she didnt say anything theres no way you'd know the difference
>>
>>29831392
You can't
No hymen no diamond
>>
>>29834977
hymens break from swimming, bike riding, and any other kind of physical movement. In other women they never break at all. Don't give up the best woman in your life over something you don't even understand.
>>
>>29834512
>since a penis is shaped like it is to scrape out other men's cum.
That proves that women were whores, not that men were okay with it

> I'm bi-sexual anyway.
literally a cuck. It turns you on seeing a hot girl getting railed by a nice big cock, doesnt it?
>>
>>29835020
You fell for the meme
hymens are pretty elastic and relatively hard to break without direct contact.
>>
>>29835020
>"teehee my bike tore my hymen not Chad's 9 inch cock because we are totally just friends"
>>
>>29835057
>tfw i tore my hymen putting in a tampon at 13
>tfw still a virgin 9 years later
cool
>>
>>29835111
>using a tampon
>>
>>29835020
>>29834977
The behavior of a virgin cannot be faked or replicated by a non virgin unless it's a professional actor/ess

You can easily tell when someone is a virgin and someone isn't a virgin. Easily having sex for the first time like it's no big deal IS NOT NORMAL
>>
File: 9652995.jpg (666 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
9652995.jpg
666 KB, 1500x1972
>>29831392
By making America great again.
>>
>>29835288
You're so cucked it's not even funny.
>>
>>29835288
just because you state something and believe it really hard doesnt make it true
>>
>>29834162
Serious question: are you mentally retarded?
Not joking fampai
>>
>>29835288
Do you just hand girls over to Chad every time he tells you they're "impure"? You fucking cuck.
>>
People have sex OP.
It's the same for both sides.

It's not a big deal we all have sex with anything we can around our 20s or at least want to.
>>
File: 1.jpg (26 KB, 234x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
26 KB, 234x300
You can always find peace and solace in Islam
>>
>>29831392
Pretty easily actually. Theres a reason we invented showers

also girls who will let you cum all over them are top notch in my book
>>
>>29834220
Little girls are not "women", you mentally ill cretinoid. Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 1280x720
>>29831392
I would rather die alone than settle for used goods. I wouldn't buy an open soda, I wouldn't buy a used fleshlight, I sure as hell ain't going to give some used up breathing sex doll my money
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 809x994) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 809x994
I've had sex with 5 girls in my life and wouldn't settle for anything less than a virgin. Where is your god now normalfags?!
>>
as long as hymen is good doesn't matter (and no std/sti)
>>
>>29836158

so you're a hypocrite, essentially?

Why would any pure woman settle for used goods like you?
>>
>>29836402
Because statistically speaking the number of partners a man has before marriage doesn't effect his happiness in the marriage nearly as much as it does women. One drop of Chad's cum and a woman will be even more hungry for cock than you could ever imagine
>>
>>29831392

I cannot, but that's not a problem for them, as many men do not care.
>>
File: toulouse.jpg (378 KB, 694x982) Image search: [Google]
toulouse.jpg
378 KB, 694x982
>>29836158
>not naturally desiring to show off to your bitch's exes how rich and badass you are so their dicks grown inward permanently in inadequacy
>not wanting your bitch to feel a little insecure about anal and then gently re-introducing her to it so she'll see that only you fucked her in the ass good
>not wanting to become alpha and Chad enough so your bitch's friends want to hang out around you and beg to be your side-dish, as their men are your beta-boys so you lead them to the clubs and places of your preference
>>
>>29831392
I jerked off to this girl

for the love of god sauce
>>
>>29832398
>>29832398

Wrong.
If a man manages to have sex with multiple women, it shows he has VALUE. He has worked hard to get to a point where he is attractive enough, through varying means, to fuck lots of girls. Being able to fuck lots of girls, as a man, shows that you have HIGH VALUE because it is difficult to court women.

Having lots of sex with guys as a girl shows that the girl is LOW VALUE. This is because having sex as a girl is extremely easy, you literally just have to open your legs. Most men are desperate to have sex with you.
THEREFORE if you are having sex with alot of guys, it shows you have poor self control and are desperate enough to have sex with just any guy, demonstrating you have poor selection of men, and are LOW VALUE.

This analogy is used often, but it is true;
What is better, the lock that can be open by multiple keys, or the key that can open multiple locks?
>>
>>29832388
Fuck off you colossal faggot. I hope he die.
>>
>>29831392
Because she has to kiss my mouth and suck and fuck my dick which both have been in at least two dozen different women's vaginas, assholes and mouths over the last 2 - 3 years, whereas she only had sth with 2 - 3 different guys before we got together, so I think it's actually not me who should be disgusted.

Also you only find virgins past the age of twenty in traditional, conservative countries.
>>
File: 1460708354809.gif (453 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460708354809.gif
453 KB, 500x375
>>29837414
>Also you only find virgins past the age of twenty in traditional, conservative countries.
How unfortunate.

If marriage and a long term relationship is ones endgame then a promiscuous woman is shit tier gamble.

The severity of promiscuity exists from pre-marital sex to casual sex and to god knows what other gross shit real skanks get themselves into.
>>
>>29837131
this desu
having sex as a girl is fucking easy, there's no merit there

having sex with lots of girls as a guy is really difficult. its an achievment
>>
Modern society doesn't make us confront the tough reality our ancestors had to.
So we were made to despise the values that kept humans and families together for millennias, struggling out of necessity against a hostile environment: purity of women, hard work of men, honour and so on.
Reproduction has no more value and so is a man's ability to provide for others.
We have to acknowledge this, I too had to settle for the used cumrag gf.
What I cannot stand is that we are being brainwashed in thinking that this type of behavious is OK, while every fiber of our body says it isn't.
>>
>>29832394
Ansha Abdul
>>
>>29832642
Are you a woman? Only women don't understand why men want a virgin girl.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.