[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skinnyfag feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 900x900
>"you look like a twig anon"
>"lol i really thought you were anorexic anon!"
>"anon you need to eat more"
I FUCKING KNOW THAT YOU STUPID FUCKS LEAVE ME ALONE IM FINE WITH MY FUCKING WEIGHT
>>
File: 1457554813044.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1457554813044.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
> eat like a horse
> don't get a pount
> LOL EAT MORE ANON U SO THIN

forever a thinlette
>>
>skinnyfag
>eat massive amounts of food
>gain no weight

Its better than being a landwhale who eats a salad once a day and cant lose weight.
>>
I know that people have brought my mother aside to ask her about me seeing a doctor, I mean I understand my unusual appearance may suggest some health issues but do people really need to butt in on something that would already be that obvious?
>>
>>29831509
But they know better of course : ^ ) Nosey pretentious twats
>>
>>29831499
this is me. I don't understand how I can spend a day eating so much and the next day I am still so thin.

I can only think maybe the mental gymnastics I perform daily to prevent me from killing myself must burn all my calories away.
>>
>disappointed with how I look and how much I weigh
>decide to lose weight
>lose 100 lbs
>wait, fuck, I was only 195 to begin with and I'm a 6'0" male
>gain 40 lbs
>been stuck at 135 lbs for six months
>don't eat when I'm depressed and lose two weeks progress in a day
>no car so I have to walk or bike everywhere
>the distance and the heat makes me lose 2-3 lbs every time

It's not a mystery why I'm not gaining weight. I know I'm not eating enough calories to maintain or gain most of the time.

>Oh, these anti-depressants will definitely make you gain weight XD

This is why you are a psychiatrist and not a real doctor, you fuck. Unless they make me far less active or cause me to shovel more food into my foodhole, no the fuck they won't.
>>
>>29831562
you're not gonna gain weight if you eat over maintenance for just one day. if you really want to put on weight, you should work out and eat a lot. if you count your calories i am 99% sure that you will find out that you don't eat as much as you think you do. this is literally the problem every time with skinnyfags. they think they eat insane amounts, but in reality it's not a lot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.