[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you prepare yourself mentally to commit suicide? what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1465524293115.jpg (16 KB, 210x326) Image search: [Google]
1465524293115.jpg
16 KB, 210x326
How do you prepare yourself mentally to commit suicide? what is your philosophy of life and why?
>>
Fuckhead, i was about to write a post and you deleted it.

In short, it doesn't hurt. I plan to cut open my throat with an electric rotating blade
>>
my life's a joke. it's no good taking it seriously
>>
>>29831339
>I plan to cut open my throat with an electric rotating blade

That's the brendan fraser of suicides.
>>
I suppose if I had the answer for you I would already be dead. I think employing a form of negative CBT would help. Analyze every situation in a way that emphasizes your own worthlessness. Imagine all the pain and self hatred that would be ended by your death, and how much better everyone's lives would be without you. Formulate an effective, reasonable plan in your mind. Don't try and choose a more daunting method just because you find yourself drawn to it, such as immolation or jumping. Research and choose something painless and easily attainable, and rehearse it to make the final act easier. That's what I think

My philosophy is basically hedonism, but I've determined that I'm incompatible with happiness and pleasure.
>>
>>29831523
>I suppose if I had the answer for you I would already be dead

True

Is there any book about this? Should I wait until everything goes to shit before end it all?
>>
>>29831310
You will go back to just being when you are dead OP. You will be fine I'm actually looking for a way to end it too, I was gonna drown myself because there is a lake near by but my adrenaline might kick in and delay me from dying a little longer and the fact that I pass out first makes me worried someone will save me by then. I live in Canada and could possibly get assisted suicide since my doctor knows I have a history of attempts and mental illness.
>>
>mentally prepare
just think about how no one will care when you're gone
>life philosophy
almost no one is special. we are cogs in the machine of society, and swapping out one defective cog is inconsequential in the face of the greater inner workings of the machine
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.