[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Believe it or not you were supposed to get a gf (or bf) by high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ea1.png (249 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
ea1.png
249 KB, 680x383
Believe it or not you were supposed to get a gf (or bf) by high school, but didn't follow through.

If you do have a facebook, check all of your friends who have girlfriends and boyfriends now, most of them were from highschool or someone they grew up with from their neighborhood.
>>
What kind of fucking retarded logic is that?
>>
>>29830709
You're a robot of course you wouldn't understand now.
>>
>>29830849
Just because you went to school doesn't make you entitled to a GF and it certainly doesn't mean you had the opportunity to have one. How exactly are you logically connecting these two ideas is beyond me.
Read your first sentence, then your second. This might be some next level shitposting.
>>
>>29830691
>Believe it or not you were supposed to get a gf (or bf) by high school, but didn't follow through.
According to who
>>
>>29830691
no one is entitled to anyone or anything, fuck you OP
>>
>>29830928
>>29831052

I didn't say entitled, by high school most people have had a girlfriend by now. After high school is un-common.
>>
I am a robot. This knowledge is useless to me since I can't get a gf even if I wanted to.
>>
>>29831616

'No'

what gave you that idea?
>>
>>29830691
Grats OP, you are so deluded you're trying to start a cult.
>>
>>29831830
see
>>29830691
>If you do have a facebook, check all of your friends who have girlfriends and boyfriends now, most of them were from highschool or someone they grew up with from their neighborhood.

And watch how people ended up getting married. Meeting your partner at some bar or in college is not common. The strongest bonds are made during childhood and adolescence. You have more of a chance successfully getting a gf with a girl who liked you when you were 12 then a girl takes interest in you when you are 24.
>>
>>29831864
What cult? Being a robot is a cult, they over- analyze every social encounter.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.