[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still haven't gotten a haircut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 231x218
>still haven't gotten a haircut
>>
Me neither brobot, it's getting very /uncomfy/
>>
>>29830718
I just get so nervous going to the barber. I almost went last week to some trendy barber place close to my work. They told me the wait was over an hour so I just sperged out of there.
>>
>>29830663
>"I'm growing it out to donate it to make wigs for cancer patients."

There, not only can they not give you shit without looking like complete tools, but you can let it grow our for like a year.
>>
>>29830663
>>29830718
what's wrong with it
I'm visiting haircutter like every 2 months
>>
File: me.png (1 MB, 720x724) Image search: [Google]
me.png
1 MB, 720x724
>cut my own hair
looks fucking sick
>>
I hate how barbers gossip, it's no different than going to a beauty salon.
>>
I have almost ass-lenght hair and I don't regret it.Baldies be mirin and envying
>>
>>29830663
>get a short haircut
>guy that was possibly attracted to you tells you it doesn't look good
>doesn't act interested anymore
>>
Fuck, I can't decide whether or not to grow my beard out. I keep switching from shaving every day to letting it go loose for a few months. Nobody's ever commented on it either way, so I don't know what looks better on me. I wish I had gay friends to tell me this kinda stuff.
>>
>>29830858
post with and without and I tell you
>>
>>29830858
Gay here.
Post what you look like with and without a beard.
>>
>>29830663
I don't want a haircut. People compliment my hair on days I shower and comb it.
>>
Just slick your hair back, looks sharp, bold, and doesn't get in the way.
>>
>>29830663
I did, it was really scary
I even tried to make small talk but the barber didn't respond
>>
>>29830663
I know that feel. Going to the barber sucks because I'm balding and have a recurring infection on my scalp that looks like chickenpox. I think its mrsa or something. I feel like a leper at the barber

I basically have to go to a different place each time because the barber is so disgusted with me after each time.
>>
>>29831036
Maybe you should see a doctor instead?
>>
>>29830932
Might as well add a fadora
>>
File: 1462977257666.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1462977257666.png
33 KB, 917x1186
>>29830934
This
Anon i hate this
>>
File: Untitled.png (293 KB, 537x506) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
293 KB, 537x506
>>29830900
>>29830906
I don't have a lot of pics, so this is all I could find. Probably better shaved, right? Or maybe I've gotta figure out how to groom it, so it looks less neckbeardy.
>>
>>29831166
>what do you want
>j-just a trim
>how much?
>uh [super-autist activated] h-how about and inch? A-and can you clean up my sideburns?
>do you want me to move them up a bit too?
>[pause for like 10 seconds] s-sure
>>
>>29831191
Seems ok, I would get a beardbrush though to trim it a bit more and make it more even
>>
>>29831191

You look like a numale, please shave that awful beard.
>>
>>29831222
Maybe I'll give it a try.

>>29831236
But I need to wear my numale identity proudly.
>>
>still haven't shaved

fug
>>
Just buzz cut yourself 4 times a year, it'll grow into what would look best in a few weeks anyway
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.