[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do men become more emotional/affectionate after the age of 27?i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1242x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1242x933
Do men become more emotional/affectionate after the age of 27?i notice that men 27+ are much more interested in cuddling etc. why is that?men in this age group answer for me.
>>
I doubt anyone would want to cuddle you, bebe

Well, maybe if they have a gorilla fetish.
>>
>>29830658

Describe some of your observations. Any examples? Even better - statistics backing this claim up?
>>
>>29830714
Well, when I fuck younger men they just want to get up soon after and go play video games and they start complaining about the heAt. The older ones actually want to sleep together afterward, hold hands and other feely stuff.
>>
>>29830658
Don't think it's an age thing. I've always been cuddly. You are more probably just more likely to see older men advertise themselves as "soft" past a certain age, because it's pretty stigmatized and teens aren't comfortable enough with themselves to be seen as soft.

t. 25 year old cuddly man.

Anyway why do you ask?
>>
>>29830747
>when you fuck
why are you here?
>>
>>29830658
I like to cuddle i think. Does this mean i am low test? :(
>>
>>29830824
She's an attention whore ugly nigger girl called bebe
>>
>>29830747

Back to plebbit you go oreganooregano
>>
>>29830658

as men age, they embrace what they really feel like doing. when they're younger, they are more prone to do what they think they're "supposed to do"
>>
>>29830658
im sure with you also being male, you will be able to answer this question just as well as we can
>>
Everyone is different. For me, I could say it's true at least. I don't know how I feel about it. I think it's a combination of max dosage SSRI and being a faggot infp. Tbh, I doubt it's common among normies and alphas at any age.
>>
>>29830902
I feel it's more they have been used up by Stacy and now they want to feel loved in their 30s
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.