[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking in public >don't know where to stare >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1466696384533.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1466696384533.png
28 KB, 622x659
>walking in public
>don't know where to stare
>don't want to look strangers in the eyes
>eyes just spazz out in different directions
>>
>walking fine
>a car is coming towards you
>spaghetti and start walking manually while turning your head slightly away
>>
>just keep my head down, focus on the ground
>mother always asks me what's so interesting about my feet
>develop neck problems
;_;
>>
Just look straight ahead. Nobody is going to eyefuck you.
>>
>>29830674
>accidentally lock eyes with my bully
>see he's fucking my mom and/or crush
>>
>>29830611
The optimal place to put your eyes is where a person's nose is of equal height. Makes you seem deep in thought while also granting proper forward visibility.

Only the eyes should angle down though. The head should be straight on. It's that fucking easy
>>
>>29830811
This is good advice. Posture is important too. Normies have a predatory sense for body language. Head down and poor posture triggers their primal instinct to kill off the weaker members of the herd. Don't do it.
>>
>>29830648
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE WHERE I'M STEPPING IF I DON'T LOOK AT THE GROUND FUCKING NORMIES HOW DO THEY DO IT REEEEEE
>>
Get some shades anon.
Or society shades as my brother calls them.
>>
>>29830611
>not wearing sunglasses whenever you're outside
you had it coming
>>
>>29830634
this is fucking me. I walk like the tranny fag I am but I'm still boymode so I have to put on a guy walk when I see anyone or a car. Fucking kill me
>>
>>29830611
Soft eyes OP. Take everything in instead of focusing on one thing at a time.
>>
>>29831252
this so much

hoodie in winter
sunglasses in summer
>>
File: 1461075772336.gif (239 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461075772336.gif
239 KB, 540x540
>>29830611
>tfw had a friend who had a lazy eye
>never had it fixed
>he still had it in high school but it was less noticeable and I think he actively tried to stop it
>fell out of touch with him because I didn't want to smoke weed or drink after school
>just wanted to go home and play video games
>remember his house was shit and just had shit laying everywhere
>feel kind of bad for him
>then remember that he stole my gameboy SP and like 15 GBA games

I always have the same train of thought with this fucker, I go from feeling sad to being mad over some shit that happened 10 years ago
>>
>>29830611
>walking in public
>don't know where to stare
>lots of people staring at me cuz I stick out
>I stare back at them with a menacing look
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.