[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies even socialize? Most of them are boring as fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: normies are enemies.jpg (53 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
normies are enemies.jpg
53 KB, 960x640
Why do normies even socialize? Most of them are boring as fuck. Is everyone just trying to use each other in a way or another?
>>
Share common interests with fellow humans.

Sex too
>>
When you both get enjoyment and gain out of using each other without hurting the other one,

One mans gain is not another mans loss when dealing with social capital
>>
>>29830543
You act like a lot of robots aren't boring as fuck too.

They socialize for entertainment reasons and to not be a loner cuz that would be bad. Normies do whatever everyone else is doing, and what everyone else is doing is having friends.
>>
>>29830578
but you can talk about common interest on the internet. there are way more interesting people on the internet.
>>29830614
how do i get an enjoyment out of this? socializing is just a pain in the ass 99% of the time.
>>29830690
i stopped giving fucks about friends. i mean, that's what normies say, right? we all should stop giving fucks.
>>
>>29830771
>how do i get an enjoyment out of this?

Eh. Some people don't. Those people shouldn't bother, doing stuff that isn't fun is boring.
>>
>>29830771
they say that but its just bullshit

like you'll see some thought post on social media about she has no friends or social life then like 2 seconds later they're posting about how they're about to go out

if you say you don't care about friends and then actually not have friends then you're a loser and a creep
>>
>>29830543
because people are different and some people actually enjoy it. because they are different. and because they are different, different things may pique someone's interest whereas it might invite disgust in someone else. this is what it means when not everyone is the exact same person.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.