[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are using Tinder to con men into doing chores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tinder_fiona1a.jpg (125 KB, 978x652) Image search: [Google]
tinder_fiona1a.jpg
125 KB, 978x652
>So that afternoon, she swiped right on a 40->something bachelor. His default photo >featured him wearing overalls and holding a >hammer.

>I wasnt attracted to him, but he was very >forthcoming, she says. She messaged him, >saying she was only looking for someone to >come over to install her air conditioner, >making it very clear it wasnt a date.

>After he came over, opened her window and >set up her AC, she said thank you, and >promptly kicked him out. He later messaged >her to go on a proper date, but she never >replied and doesnt regret it.

>Men are hard-wired to feel strong and be a >provider, she says, noting shes also used >this method to hitch a ride to the Hamptons. >I dont feel guilty using them for a little help.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/07/women-are-using-tinder-to-con-men-into-doing-chores/

Just lol at men in 2016. Fucking kill yourselves you fucking betas.
>>
Betas will be betas
>>
Once we robots get into our 30s, we will be able to do the same to all the 25+ single succubi. Women who are single and over 25+ are extremely desperate. They know their clock is ticking and they want a husband and child like all their friends. They can be strung along and abused, then dumped and laughed at when they complain that they wasted more of their extremely precious time on you.
>>
File: 1448415826191.jpg (133 KB, 971x606) Image search: [Google]
1448415826191.jpg
133 KB, 971x606
'if i post my real age, all i get are idiots and losers'

The delusion, can't even open a window and plug in a fucking ac. It's hilarious when old hags refuse to look in the mirror. Washed up whore sucking old jew dick in the hamptons. She will die barren, cold, and alone.
>>
>>29830541
That is great, actually. Way to destroy the social media reputation for dates.

Fucking kill this cancer with no survivors.
>>
He deserves it for being so fucking stupid
>>
Who is the worse enemy: beta-male-Stacy-enablers like in OP or Chad?
>>
>>29830756
Chad put women on their place so obviously shameless beta orbiters are the true cancer
>>
>>29830756
Both are as bad as each other

Beta males enable the roastie's parasitic behaviour, but roasties still end up with Chad in the end due to hypergamy
>>
>>29830541
Can to learn to
>greentext
>fucking
>properly
>faggot nigger chopper cunt
>?
>>
>>29830756
>>29830794
This

Chad is alpha, treats them how they deserve
>>
>>29830541
Being "omega" is better than being this beta.
>>
>>29830541
>Implying we use tinder
>An app that requires a normiebook account to register
>Implying women using men is anything new, ffs look at twitch
Do us all a favor and kys OP.
>>
>>29830842
I think its to spread the word of the roasties. To reassure the struggling betas that 3D is pire camcer these days. Wiafus arent real...
>>
She was totally forthcoming with him. So wjo really cares?
>>
>>29830541

I have a female friend who is currently being courted by around 5-6 guys. Ridiculous. One of them sent her a pizza while she was hungover yesterday, and I pointed out how pathetic it was that he did it, and that a woman would never, ever do the same for a man.

What pisses me off is not so much that it happens, but that girls like her are so fucking blind. They don't even acknowledge or realize how easy they have it. I've fucked plenty of girls, so I'm not an angry virgin, but women still piss me off.
>>
>>29831017
>i've fucked plenty of women but they still piss me off

I figured that would piss you off more
>>
pretty sure my intelligence overides the need to want to do shit for useless weak bitches
>>
>>29830541
She won't be laughing when she gets raped.
>>
>>29831128
This

She'll do that to the wrong guy who will start stalking her and plotting his revenge
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.