[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>visit cousin and her family last August >she's 17,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1362
>visit cousin and her family last August
>she's 17, two and a half years younger than me
>kind of grew up knowing her, but normally only see her once every 2 or so years
>start hanging out with her
>she's incredible
>fall in love with her, feel ashamed
>go home
>continue to talk over Facebook that Fall
>fast forward to October
>get drunk and tell her how I feel about her
>she's weirded out a little but handles it well, tells me not to worry about it, just try to forget about it
>next morning we laugh it off as the alcohol talking
>it wasn't the alcohol talking
>continue talking lots the following year
>fast forward to now
>visiting her again
>managed to convince myself my crush on her was just a meme
>start hanging out with her in person again
>it's not a fucking meme, I love her
>do my best not to tell her, but feel like I'm being torn apart inside
>2 weeks into visit, have breakdown and tell her
>she handles it well again, basically says she's here for me but says I should see a therapist
>she seems to be avoiding me a bit more the past few days
>regret everything, just want to be friends with her

How do I fucking fix this, I'm scared I ruined our relationship as friends and cousins.
>>
You probably did ruin it m8. I don't know how you thought confessing something like that could've ever turned out well.
>>
>>29830444
It wasn't so much confessing to her as it was me telling her I needed to talk to somebody because I was having an internal meltdown about something I couldn't be specific about, and she put 2 and 2 together.
>>
i suppose just get therapy, send a few apologetic tweets and shit.

and then hope you remain friends
>>
>>29830773
Whoops meant Texts
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.