[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanon here. (pic related is me). So yeah guys im sick of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
femanon here. (pic related is me). So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a security guard

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit black men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent working class guys and neets
>>
hahahhahaha
9/10
>>
Come on man, this shit is posted in /b/ every fucking week. Jesus thirst are you retarded?
>>
>>29830313
such shitty bait
>>
>>29830341
if it got posted a bunch of times, then how did it get posted again since it's not original? czechgmate atheists
>>
Brb, im gonna put your ugly mug all over the net, and make fun of you, lololo. Also you have a stocky subhuman body of a midget, kys
>>
File: 1468072872223.jpg (50 KB, 608x960) Image search: [Google]
1468072872223.jpg
50 KB, 608x960
>>29830386
lmao virgins gonna rage. I'm fine as fuck and I'm not gonna put up with a white boi
>>
Are you delusional, your clearly not very attractive, you have the face of a pig and the bulky stocky body of a manly midget. Once again kys. Some people have no self awareness smfh
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 640x640
>>29830479
It's not like someone as virginal as you could handle this anyway
>>
You seriously think you have a good body? Smfh, hitler would have your stocky alpine genetics gassed. To make it worse you lift weights, ur body looks like absolute shit with those short limbs, thunder fat legs, big manly high test biceps. And to top it off you have the ugly facial phenotype of an alpinid pig. The delusion is strong in this one. Only niggers with fetishes for white pig looking hoes would find u attractive desu
>>
File: WWF.png (14 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
WWF.png
14 KB, 600x346
Dear.
>>29830313

You're scaring the robots, please, hold your typing.
Keep everything civil and polite for everyone.
You see, robots are scared of the gentlesex, In order to make this board a loving and enjoyable experience for everyone, you should put an orange into your underwears and pretend you're a guy, when browsing. Robots will be kinder with you, as they'll recognise you as a part of their tribe. With time, you will maybe gain their trust.

A Scared robot can not only be dangerous, but it can put himselfe in danger too.
Please, help us keeping this beautiful species out of the harms of this world.
You can tell if a robot is scared by their usual terrified scream: "reeeeeeee"
If you find yourself cornered by "Reeeeeeing" robots, you should just turn yourselfe around and start "Reeeeing" at nothing too. This will confuse the wild robot who will soon lose interest and not remember why he was so afraid.

Thanks, Josh (The admin of the WWF (World Wide Fund for Robots) website. If you would like to know more about the wild robot, feel free to contact me. We even seel informative DVD's And VHS's)
>>
Bump this for the op war pig
>>
>>29830313

I bet you have a gigantic clit, you BEAST
>>
>>29830532
>uses virgin as an insult
>"all men are perverts!"

seriously
>>
>>29830313
Sure, cool.

This isn't...unique, though, if that's what you're aiming at.
>>
>>29830313
>black men with a good education
>good education
>black
>men
MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA
>>
>>29830371
The robot doesn't check other boards.
Newfag.
>>
>>29830313
trip on 5'1 femlet security guard
>>
>>29830313
I wouldn't date your ugly tramp stamp ass anyway kek
>>
>>29830313
two things
1. you look like somebody with down syndrome
2. no matter how much you work at it most men will be able to throw you around like a child's toy.
>>
File: b8 3.jpg (12 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
b8 3.jpg
12 KB, 255x255
You saved all the pictures too keep up this shitty b8 lol whatever you got me to reply.
>>
File: 1467528321304.jpg (95 KB, 719x538) Image search: [Google]
1467528321304.jpg
95 KB, 719x538
SAGE

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS, PEOPLE.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.