[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just called off work for the third time in a row. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 639x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 639x921
I've just called off work for the third time in a row. It's amazing they haven't fired me yet with how much I've done this in the past. I fucking hate myself for being so useless and unreliable and irresponsible.

I feel like a liar when I feel so much better after calling off, minus the crushing shame, because all I want to do is lock myself in my room and not directly deal with people at all. I feel ill with anxiety at embarrassing myself constantly as I do every day at work, and it makes my existing stomach illness worsen, but it's still mild enough that I could most likely work in spite of it even at this job where I have to stand at a register constantly. I feel like I just use this as a cover for my anxiety, because "anxiety" would be incredibly embarrassing to explain--I don't have any real problems, I feel like it's just being too lazy and weak to deal with people and to deal with being an incompetent idiot at my job.

I want to just be dead, I don't want to continue to suffer with my hopeless and frustrating ineffectuality towards changing.
>>
>>29830292
whats the OST from?
>>
File: 1466884374881.jpg (97 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1466884374881.jpg
97 KB, 409x409
>>29830292
Cuck-a-doodle wagecuck
>>
>>29830292
If it makes you feel any better, I'd fire you
>>
>>29830292
Then die
All you need is a rope and a stick op
This world will only get worse from here
>>
>>29830983
NHK ni Youkoso / Welcome to the NHK
>>
>>29831050
thanks, cheers mate
>>
Why not try to find a job elsewhere where you don't have to interact with so many people? I feel ya tho m8
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x921
>>29831006
My mom says she'd fire me, too. I wouldn't even hire me to begin with.

>>29830983
This soundtrack is by far the best to lay around and feel intense self-loathing/loneliness/boredom to.

>>29831009
For one, death by hanging seems very painful, but also it's not even possible for me to care about the most important things to me anymore. If I can't care about my very reasons for living, I can't seem to care enough to earnestly go about dying, either. I keep thinking of buying a gun, but then I've been thinking for a year of buying new music equipment but I just have hardly researched at all.

>>29831174
Bizarrely it's like I'm such a fucking lazy, passive fuck that I can't even take the initiative to quit and I'm just waiting for them to fire me or something. I don't want to quit and try to put up with a different job, but I also hate working the job I have now, so I'm stuck.
>>
>>29831441
That's understandable. I'm in a similar situation...almost kinda indifferent though. I guess just wait till you're fired then try to find another direction to head in. Maybe find some new hobbies but eh that takes energy and motivation. Are you a Collegr student?
>>
>>29831764
I already have a lot of hobbies that I'm interested in, I just can't care enough anymore and I'm always too tired to do them.
>Are you a college student?
Yes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.