[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attractiveness test: >One female openly flirting with you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Attractiveness test:

>One female openly flirting with you for each year since you turned 16,

If you fail at that then you are not attractive. Females will date you if you present yourself but you will be far from their first pick.

If a girl is not openly flirting with you and dates you after you ask her out she is just settling for you because you are easy to get.
>>
>tfw went full hikikomori NEET at 16 so I didn't talk to girls anyway

Kekt and rekt op guess you'll never know how attractive I am
>>
>>29830300
Moron. You still leave your house. If you were attractive girls would talk to you.

You are plain looking at best
>>
>>29830328
I said hikikomori you cuck faggot

I don't leave my house EVER
>>
>>29830411
I leave my house all the time but i live on a farm and rarely see anyone. Don't call me a cuck.
>>
If a girl told me my haircut looks cute does it mean she was into me?
>>
Every year or combined?

I've only gotten female attention since I was like 19.
>>
>>29830240
Girls are always really nice to me. They don't initiate a conversation with me but on the rare once-in-a-blue-moon occasion I talk to one they always seem to eager to talk with me. What does that mean?
>>
This girl complimented my clothing, asked my to add her on this app, asked what I thought of these shoes she was buying. Was she into me?
>>
Throughout my teenage years (13-17) I got female attention. Just BEE urself :^)
>>
>>29831891
Probably think you're 'special'
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.