[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to an anon >going pretty well, decide to hit the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4354yt.jpg (39 KB, 711x620) Image search: [Google]
4354yt.jpg
39 KB, 711x620
>talking to an anon
>going pretty well, decide to hit the hay and respond when I wake up.
>cock.li is down

Fuck...
who here get's friendship cock blocked by computer stuff often?
>>
>>29829836
Me, I was looking to see if email buddy responded but yeah its down. Wanna be my buddy op?
>>
>>29829849
Sorry no can do, I like having a small circle of friends.
>two close friends, one that I am getting to know
>>
>>29829887
Well get fucked then, cunt.

Hope they ditch you so you're alone.
>>
File: 1468055112361.jpg (62 KB, 169x408) Image search: [Google]
1468055112361.jpg
62 KB, 169x408
>>29829911
Rejection is a tough thing, don't let it chip your shoulder.
>>
>>29829911
I'd like to be your friend.
>>
>meet a girl on Second Life
>she wants to webcam with me
>we get on Skype and she's actually pretty cute and we share a wicked sense of humor
>computer crashes
>>
>>29831314
Where in second life did you meet her?
>>
I know the guy that made cock.li
>>
>>29831314
>playing second life
please
>>
That's a bitch move OP. your reasoning is retarded too
>>
>talk to an anon
>everything he says is /pol/ shit and when i try to steer the conversation away from it he immediately diverts it back
>decide to just block the cunt
Thats why i dont talk to anons anymore
>>
>>29831332

Korea3
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.