[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the "blame the world for your problems"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 370x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 370x270
>he fell for the "blame the world for your problems" meme

Grow some fucking balls. The only thing anyone has any control over is THEMSELVES.

You can't keep blaming genes, social norms, blah blah blah for your problems.

And if you fail? So fucking what. At least you can die in peace, knowing you tried instead of just being some leech living off of others.
>>
>>29829322
boy howdy lemme just pick myslef up by the bootstraps

fuck off kid, you dont know shit about struggle.
>>
lol post dick or die dude
>>
Usually the giving up part comes after years and years of trying hard and still failing. There's no logical reason to keep trying something that's just not going to work. Some people can make it in this world. But some are just too fucked up, whether from nature or nurture. There are plenty of people who are all alone, without any friends or family, through no fault of their own. They live their whole lives without being loved by anybody. Then they die and nobody misses them.
>>
>>29829365
>Mfw was diagnosed with aspies and severe depression in '05
>Mfw had drug abuse problems since I was 12
>Mfw dropped out of school twice
>Mfw now happily leading a pleasant life with a woman I love

I guess being underweight helps if you wanna pick yourself up desu
>>
>>29829425
I don't understand how sitting on your ass can help though.

I get the whole hopeless abyss stuff, but at that point why wouldn't you just neck?
>>
It's easier to victim blame than to destroy your just world fallacy and admit we live in a corrupting world.
>>
>>29829456
That sounds nice. What's your job?
>>
>>29829456
I bet you have done some pretty shitty things along the way to get yourself out of that hole.
>>
>>29829322
>And if you fail? So fucking what. At least you can die in peace
>The world is your oyster :^)
KYS normie
>>
>>29829556
And I bet it was worth it.
>>
>>29829322
>thinking everyone is born equal
Naive cunt
>>
>>29829322
>grow some balls argument again
>implying most people didn't try and fail yet are told to try again because "it's a numbers game brah :^), just try again."
>>
kekeke that's right goyim, don't look behind the curtain, life is what you make it. Everything is all right.
>>
>>29830289
You watch anime, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29830355
>you have a random chance of being born a tall, handsome charasmatic man to a rich family and heir to family business or a borderline retarded ugly manlet growing up destitute
Who's got a better chance of being successful?
>>
>>29830416
>your actions are random
>your thoughts are random
Nah.
>>
>>29830506
Way to dodge the question, mongoloid
>>
>>29830416
>>29830530
I wouldn't bother with OP. None of his arguments make any sense. He's either trolling or just really fucking retarded.
>>
>>29830530
>>29830560
You have one chance to live and your chances to be happy are 45% instead of 60%, go cry about it.
>>
I need to pay the water bill but I can't find the bill or the account number
>>
>>29830596
You're so fucking autistic you think people have happiness stats, like we're in a video game? You think this is like your Dungeons and Dragons game, where we're gonna roll a die to see what happens next? You must be like 15-years-old, because no grown adult could ever look at things the way you do.
>>
>>29829322
brb turning my life around
>>
>>29830506
Just as random as your appearance, yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism
>>
OP has never heard of this:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness
>>
>>29829322
Don't bother.

There's no reasoning with these people. They either try and fail once and think it's game over. Or they just want to be worthless NEETs and construct arguments to defend said lifestyle.

There is no saving anyone on here. At the same point, there isn't anyone worth saving on here.
>>
>>29829322
Oh, I get it, it's my fault I have anemia and am always tired, it has nothing to do with the fact that my IBD makes me piss blood out my ass 10 times a day. If I just 'man up' I'll stop feeling tired all the time, I'll enjoy eating again, and my constant stomach pain will go away. Thanks OP!
>>
>>29829322
Edgy teenager with extreme angst and unsupportive family/friends detected. I get it, I used to be this way. If you think kids in abusive or struggling situations should man up or whatever, then I hope to God you never reproduce. Most broken people had shit parents who never gave a damn about their future or proactively involved themselves. And most of those kids don't realize how bullshit that is and delude themselves with "parents didn't beat me therefore they love me". Nope. Your parents were scumbags who didn't give a rats ass.
>>
>>29829322
>Grow some fucking balls. The only thing anyone has any control over is THEMSELVES.

"Do people have free will? If we have free will, where in the evolutionary tree did it develop? Do blue-green algae or bacteria have free will, or is their behavior automatic and within the realm of scientific law? Is it only multicelled organisms that have free will, or only mammals? We might think that a chimpanzee is exercising free will when it chooses to chomp on a banana, or a cat when it rips up your sofa, but what about the roundworm called Caenorhabditis elegans -- a simple creature made of only 959 cells? It probably never thinks, "That was damn tasty bacteria I got to dine on back there," yet it too has a definite preference in food and will either settle for an unattractive meal or go foraging for something better, depending on recent experience. Is that the exercise of free will?

Though we feel that we can choose what we do, our understanding of the molecular basis of biology shows that biological processes are governed by the laws of physics and chemistry and therefore are as determined as the orbits of the planets. Recent experiments in neuroscience support the view that it is our physical brain, following the known laws of science, that determines our actions, and not some agency that exists outside those laws. For example, a study of patients undergoing awake brain surgery found that by electrically stimulating the appropriate regions of the brain, one could create in the patient the desire to move the hand, arm, or foot, or to move the lips and talk. It is hard to imagine how free will can operate if our behavior is determined by physical law, so it seems that we are no more than biological machines and that free will is just an illusion."
>>
>>29831200

Determinism doesn't mean anything.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.