[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chad vs robot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQl gYFsLLsM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: chad.png (310 KB, 855x535) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
310 KB, 855x535
chad vs robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQlgYFsLLsM
>>
>>29829013
Robots go around half naked screaming around with a turbo normie haircut?

Never noticed I did that
>>
which one was the robot and which one was the Chad? also wasn't that technically assault from that ginger man?
>>
>>29829013
No robot would be out in public without a shirt on causing a commotion. That was just some spic who got BTFO.
>>
>>29829151
>also wasn't that technically assault from that ginger man?
Self-defense is applicable in this scenario. The ginger man had to use force to defuse a potentielly dangerous situation.
>>
>>29829013
More like Chad vs Retarded Chad
>>
>>29829264
he seemed like a cunt

why step on the guy? souless ginger
>>
>Daaaamn this shit goin viral. WORL STAR
negroes
>>
>>29829320
so that he wouldn't get up and cause trouble again?
are you stupid?
>>
>>29829320
To keep the threat of the potentially dangerous situation under control, further defusing the situation until he can be handed off to authorities. I can agree that standing on his chest like that may be a bit excessive but I understand why the soulless ginger felt the need to.
>>
not that i would ever do something like that, but the whole standing thing fills me with alot of fucking rage and i don't even know why. Also that guy isnt a robot.
>>
Who's the robot? The only robot I saw was the guy who was sitting on the left front seat.

The guy in the shirt is a drug addict with a normie haircut and a normie body.

There are no robots in this video. Robots don't go outside.
>>
>>29829308
kek, this

orginal comment 12345
>>
File: 1467823466600-1.jpg (54 KB, 708x575) Image search: [Google]
1467823466600-1.jpg
54 KB, 708x575
>white people value minorities over their own
>judging by the tattoos and inbred-tier looks, this goy was a /pol/faggot
>tfw /pol/faggots would get wrecked by the pure, aryan Chads they idolize and fetishize in real life

Pottery.

Kek
>>
File: absolutely.png (100 KB, 258x330) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.png
100 KB, 258x330
>all that nig speak
>>
>>29829362
fuck you I have dyslexia
>>
>>29829635
That's cholo vernacular, vato. Brothers don't say holmes, unless they're being ironic.
>>
>>29829144
> you called me a weirdo
> you called me a weirdo
> you called me a weirdo
> you called me a weirdo
> you called me a weirdo
>not a robot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.