[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is woman-hate different than man-hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1884678080231136.jpg (2 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1884678080231136.jpg
2 MB, 4000x4000
Think about this.

When man-hating women set up their Internet "safe space" echo chambers where men aren't allowed and the men who try to reason with them get shouted down and ridiculed, don't you think it's stupid?

So why wouldn't it be the same in reverse?

Think about it.

Their reasoning goes "you're a man so you're wrong. stop mansplaining" or whatever the fuck

but isn't it the same when guys do that to women?
>>
Don't ever talk to me or my waifu's son again.
>>
>>29828994
tit or gtfo summerfag
>>
What a brilliant observation. I'll tell you what, lads, this is worthy of /r/4chan. OP, my good sir, you have won the internet xD
>>
Something about power structures and systemic oppression. It's all just sophistry.
>>
>>29829126
Upboats to you good sir. Definitely /r/bestof material.
>>
>>29828994
theyre not simply aware od this hypocrisy

they believe they are idealogically right in every way and will dight to maintain the dellusion. the meme about /pol/ and sjw's being one in the same is true
>>
>when man-hating women set up their own Internet "safe space"

When it's flipped to women-hating men set up their own Internet "safe space", it sounds a lot like 4 chan.

>where men aren't allowed and the men who try to reason with them get shouted down and ridiculed, don't you think it's stupid?

Replace Men with Normies and now we for sure have 4chan
>>
>but isn't it the same when guys do that to women?
No because women don't reason. They just say things like "you hate women" or "you're not being very tolerant or open-minded"
>>
>>29829179
>the meme about /pol/ and sjw's being one in the same is true
/pol/ lacks the institutional support that these social justice people have. The latter's belief system is also better developed as it was crafted by academics.
>>
File: 1453064009449.jpg (28 KB, 274x267) Image search: [Google]
1453064009449.jpg
28 KB, 274x267
>>29828994
i would choose UR the wheel.
>>
it's not different

there's nothing wrong with men having a place to bitch about women and women having a place to bitch about men. both are fine
>>
>>29829376

That cat looks shady as fuck
>>
>>29829247
>When it's flipped to women-hating men set up their own Internet "safe space", it sounds a lot like 4 chan.
4chan isn't a "safe space". Everyone that's ever made this point has only meant that it isn't enough of a "safe space" for them.
>>
>>29829376
kill me, pete
hargaharga
>>
>>29829376
this

Order must be maintained.
>>
>>29829179
You have assumed they are being genuine. This is not always the case. Many of us are well aware of the hypocrisy but are being ironic. Some of us are even shitposting the man-hate that gets so much praise on tumblr and reddit.

Nothing here should ever be taken seriously. There's a reason we refer to this place as an Indonesian snail-racing forum and not a place for intelligent discussion.
>>
XM brothers where we at?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.