[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I woke up with this. I think I noticed it the day before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: niggerwut.jpg (25 KB, 480x764) Image search: [Google]
niggerwut.jpg
25 KB, 480x764
So I woke up with this.

I think I noticed it the day before aswell but it didn't phase me. I thought I bruised myself or something but at this point I'm not sure what to think.

Am I dying?
>>
very subtle anon
let me kiss it better
>>
>>29828957
What does it feel like? Is it a lump? Is there fluid under it?
>>
Did your father beat you again, Eliza?
>>
looks like a tumor
sorry bro you're dead in like a few months
>>
i'm not a fucking doctor google that shit
>>
>>29828975
nah, very slight irritation to the touch
>>
>>29828957
GO SEE A DOCTOR RIGHT NOW
>>
>>29828977
I'm a dude, my dude
>>
>>29829002
Still, could be a hard metastasis or just a harmless calcification. Mix up a 50/50 mixture of ammonia and bleach, if the chlorine molecules bond with the ATP pheromones coming from the metastasis it could be very serious, and the mixture will turn clear.
>>
>>29829030
I want to kiss your neck
>>
>>29828977
Eliza has much nicer fingers and fingernails
>>
>>29829066
That is true, I'm sorry Eliza.
>>
>>29829011
this. even if its nothing, it could be something, and shitposting on 4chan and hoping that 1 people are telling the truth, and that 2 the truth they tell you is that you are just fine, is quite a streach
unless you live in some third world shithole and don't have health insurence in which case
>HAHHAHHAHAHHA
>>
>>29829049
This guy is just saying random words, go see a doctor if you think you need to
>>
>>29829049
1 pint of each liquid should be enough. Once they mix the chlorine free radicals will be released straight away, so you should try to minimize how much escapes by doing it in a small room with minimal airflow like a bathroom or something.
>>
>>29828957
FUCK OFF ATTENTION CUNT
>>
>>29829089
I'm not exactly itching to kill myself yet.
>>
those nails and fingers.

YUCK
>>
I'd see a doctor ASAP anon.
>>
>>29828957
Might be an inflamed lymphnode, better go to the doctor
>>
some more info. it's red around the center, while that itself is greenish yellow. I'm rlly scared. Gonna go see a dermatologist
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.